Guide / Tutorial on How to manage multiple stealth accounts efficiently - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts

Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts General discussions on multiple eBay & PayPal accounts, VMs, user accounts, shipping and more.

Old 05-17-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Arrow Guide / Tutorial on How to manage multiple stealth accounts efficiently

Guide / Tutorial on How to manage multiple stealth accounts efficiently
For eBay / Amazon / Etsy etc.

There is no doubt that running multiple accounts is much safer and more rewarding than managing just one account which is susceptible to suspension.
But most people usually stick to one account thinking it takes longer to manage more account - well not if your work smarter!.
As such, we've written this guide to show you how to run multiple accounts, in the same time it takes to run just a single account.

Why would you need multiple accounts?
  • Let’s say you were extremely successful on eBay and got suspended overnight. Getting back on eBay means taking things slow and steady which can be detrimental to your business. By having multiple accounts you’ll be able to get back to where you were a lot quicker.
  • Another reason is to spread your eggs out. So, let’s say one of your eBay accounts got suspended, then it won’t halt your entire business.
  • And the reasons go on…

What’s the Ultimate Goal?

This guide is all about amalgamating the most dominant aspects of stealth accounts; Listings, Communication and Orders. By doing so, you can manage this all from just a few tools, and therefore be able to manage all of your accounts more efficiently.

The only time you'll have to physically login to an account is when your're ready to withdraw funds from your PayPal account as everything else is done with the tools mentioned below.

What you need to get efficient

1) Managing all your listings at the same time…

Inkfrog (not compatible with Etsy) (Click Here)
This is an absolute time saver when managing multiple accounts and listings. Using this simple tool, you can manage all listings (descriptions, prices, quantity etc.) from all accounts, all at once.
It’s like being logged into all your accounts at the same time, without having to do all the IP logging etc.

Important Note - when you sign up, head over to settings and opt out of Inkfrog sharing your information with eBay. Also avoid using Inkfrogs' image management feature - upload your own images to eBay.

2) Communication is key…

Reply Manager (Click Here)
One of the downsides to Inkfrog is you can’t quite deal with Amazon messages, or eBay cases/returns, and that’s where Reply Manager comes into play. It’s the missing puzzle to Inkfrog, but does come at quite a steep price. It basically allows you to reply to your messages all from one place.

Cost Effective Alternative
If you don’t get many returns cases on eBay, you can simply reply back to your eBay / Amazon messages from within your email as normal (it works just fine).

Only downside to this is that you'll need to login to each of your GMAIL, Yahoo accounts etc. and reply from within there. If you use an email client such as Thunderbird or Outlook, your IP is revealed to eBay/Amazon etc. and could link/compromise your accounts.

If you happen to get a returns case opened against you, you’ll need to login to the respective accounts to respond.

3) Managing all your orders at the same time…

Zenstores (UK Users) (Click Here)
This automatically collects all of your orders from multiple marketplaces/accounts, ready for you to buy and print shipping labels from directly. It supports a tonne of couriers (Royal Mail, MyHermes etc.), and a tonne of their respective services. Simply a must for UK users.

Stamps.com (US Users) (Click Here)
Like Zenstores, but for the US.

Dymo Label Printer
If your writing labels by hand, and taping them to parcels, it needs to end now. Time is money! – Invest in one of these and you’ll never look back.

Note – Some of the aforementioned services are incompatible with select marketplaces. The majority however easily integrate with the main ones such as eBay and Amazon.

Additional Information
  • The services mentioned in this guide can be signed up to as normal. You don't have to follow stealth protocols.
  • However, when you are about to link the service (i.e. Zenstores) to your eBay account, you must ensure you are logged in from the respective eBay Stealth account first.
  • For eBay, these services are linked based on an eBay authorisation token – and so when your linking your stealth account, it will redirect you to the relevant marketplace (i.e. eBay) to login and authorise access to your account.
  • The first time you sign up to Inkfrog you’ll actually need to login to one of your eBay accounts. You can add more accounts later.
  • An added bonus - When you login to ZenStores (to check your orders) or Reply Manager (to reply to messages) – you don’t need to follow stealth protocols (i.e. logging IPs etc.) as they don’t share your IP details etc. with the respective marketplaces.
  • Some of the tools mentioned above have a bunch of additional features that may be of interest to you - so feel free to click on them to find out more.

Disclaimer
  • We are not affiliated with any of the services that have been recommended in this guide/tutorial.
  • The services mentioned above could cause your accounts to link if the service providers decide to change their privacy policy and share your information with eBay/PayPal/Amazon. It is therefore your duty to ensure you keep up to date with the respective service providers privacy policy updates.
  • At time of writing this guide/tutorial there is no evidence to suggest they do, and so they can be deemed safe for use.
  • This guide/tutorial is for informational purposes only. Play and ThePlayStore will not take any responsibility for any repercussions that may arise as a result of acting upon the information presented here.

Queries

If you have any questions, just post below and we will do our best to assist you. Hopefully this guide has explained everything you need to know about efficiently multi-managing accounts.
We will do my best to keep this thread up to date with the latest information.

Last edited by Play; 05-17-2017 at 02:20 PM.
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
amonasra (08-30-2017), Benjamins777 (07-29-2018), CamaroSS (05-17-2017), Christopher (09-13-2022), colt63 (05-17-2017), doofy01 (10-26-2017), Ebay.slayer (05-10-2019), ebaydimuthu (04-04-2021), eighteen (03-01-2022), ethanhunt (03-20-2018), faizee (05-18-2017), G55AMG (06-10-2017), GtPro12 (05-26-2018), ilcarletto (06-05-2017), KapitanKrayola (01-03-2020), kietchi2003 (03-11-2019), kuttyranks (06-27-2019), MeoVSB (12-05-2017), Moocheeme (06-04-2017), newaccount123 (01-05-2018), newjerseymax (05-17-2017), nigelmartin (09-16-2017), Nikonpro (06-11-2017), PhillyGuy (05-18-2017), stickmade (11-17-2017), SUVE (03-08-2021), Swizzy (03-10-2018), SWORDFISH497 (08-13-2017), therealblackbox (07-27-2022), TN2016 (06-07-2017), tonya0215 (07-14-2018), usyed1 (05-17-2017), vuhoanglong (06-13-2019), vzlajoe (06-06-2017), yesebayhatesme (03-21-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-17-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 45%
Default Re: Guide / Tutorial on How to manage multiple stealth accounts efficiently

Thanks for taking the time to put this together Play. I've seen a lot of members requesting this info lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to CamaroSS For This Useful Post:
SWORDFISH497 (02-27-2018)
Old 05-17-2017
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Guide / Tutorial on How to manage multiple stealth accounts efficiently

Your welcome. Yes I noticed a lot of threads asking similar questions. I've had this guide in the pipeline for a while now and had clients asking for it for some time.

I think this will really help a lot of users here!
Old 05-17-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 45%

Yes sir it will!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Great Info! I still prefer separate user accounts as I am paranoid about companies sharing info, however this is a great method for non-paranoid folks.... haha
Old 05-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Nice guide! Do you use shipstation? Huge timesaver!
Old 05-18-2017

Longevity: 43%

Nice guide
Old 05-19-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjerseymax View Post
Great Info! I still prefer separate user accounts as I am paranoid about companies sharing info, however this is a great method for non-paranoid folks.... haha
In such case, you can always have lets say your top 3 high revenue stream accounts put to one side, then multi-manage the rest of your accounts using the method mentioned above for the rest just to ease the process.

Managing accounts individually is a painstaking process (I used to do it myself), and once you move over to the method mentioned above, you'll realise how efficient you can actually become.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
Nice guide! Do you use shipstation? Huge timesaver!
I dont use as Zenstores is the equivalent for UK - but that is definitely a good alternative for US users. Better than Stamps by the looks of it.

For those who want to check out Shipstation - http://www.shipstation.com/features/

Quote:
Originally Posted by faizee View Post
Nice guide
Thank you
Old 05-24-2017

Longevity: 40%

thank you for this!
Old 06-04-2017

Longevity: 72%

Has anyone tried Tor Birdy as add up to Thunderbird?
As far as i could understand it would hide Ip.
no experience myself so woul be great if someone more understanding would chim in.
Old 06-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousmario View Post
thank you for this!
Your welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannedweekend View Post
Has anyone tried Tor Birdy as add up to Thunderbird?
As far as i could understand it would hide Ip.
no experience myself so woul be great if someone more understanding would chim in.
Why are you trying to hide your IP? (so that I can give you the best advice going forward).

Using Tor for the purpose of PayPal / eBay / Amazon - You wont last long.
Old 06-13-2017

Longevity: 47%

Hi Play, regarding Inkfrog: you say to upload your own images to eBay and not use Inkfrogs' image management feature, however, doesn't this defeat the purpose of using Inkfrog, if you have to go into eBay and upload the image and create the listing?
Old 06-13-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verb View Post
Hi Play, regarding Inkfrog: you say to upload your own images to eBay and not use Inkfrogs' image management feature, however, doesn't this defeat the purpose of using Inkfrog, if you have to go into eBay and upload the image and create the listing?
This is just a safe guard to prevent accounts linking as there is a "possibility" that accounts can link due to the way in which inkfrog store and upload images to eBay.

It's one of those rare occasions where you'll need to do go onto ebay, but once your listing is live, you can just manage it from inkfrog from that point onward, be it making edits, taking it down, or even relisting it.
Old 06-24-2017

Longevity: 39%

Thanks but I have one important notice...

If you are using Inkfrog to manage all accounts at once then the Inkfrog is submitting the same IP to all of the accounts for example during submision of listings. It is easy to link the eBay acounts then because all of them get data from the same IP.

Have you been thinking about this? If you would like to be safe you should switch users when you change the IP and submit listings one by one.

Any thoughts?

Thank you

Last edited by mtrc; 06-24-2017 at 11:57 AM.
Old 06-24-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrc View Post
Any thoughts?
At time of writing this thread, and this post, here is what Inkfrog *may* share with eBay:

Your Name
Your eBay id
Your Email Address
Your Phone Number

To avoid this, you'll need to turn this option OFF under Inkfrog preferences.

There is nothing to suggest they share your IP with eBay, and I cannot see any reason why they would.

If your going to go the extra mile to switch user accounts, it may be more cost efficient for you not to use Inkfrog.

Hope that answers your question
Old 06-24-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

I wrote a tutorial on how to run multiple Portable Firefox under 1 user account without linking.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...r-account.html
Old 06-26-2017

Longevity: 39%

Thanks, I confirmed this with Inkfrog. It seems to be very good option.

Do you know if Sixbit is sharing your IP through ebay API?

Thank you
Old 06-26-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrc View Post
Thanks, I confirmed this with Inkfrog. It seems to be very good option.

Do you know if Sixbit is sharing your IP through ebay API?

Thank you
I haven't personally tested Sixbit, Auctiva or any other alternative.

I would strong recommend you to contact them directly, and more importantly, read their privacy policy to ascertain what they "do" share with eBay - before using them.
Old 08-13-2017

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 42%

Vital Information. Thanks a lot.
Old 09-16-2017

Longevity: 42%

This is unbelievable info. I'm so grateful. Reply manager is an absolute lifesaver. I've been looking through alternatives for weeks and none of them have an eBay order cancellation method. Now we just need to find an all in one Paypal manager. I know a guy who just developed a private tool. He's being so tight right now and it looks incredible.
Old 09-17-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWORDFISH497 View Post
Vital Information. Thanks a lot.
You're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigelmartin View Post
This is unbelievable info. I'm so grateful. Reply manager is an absolute lifesaver. I've been looking through alternatives for weeks and none of them have an eBay order cancellation method. Now we just need to find an all in one Paypal manager. I know a guy who just developed a private tool. He's being so tight right now and it looks incredible.
If ever that all in one PayPal manager gets released, do share. At the moment that is the only thing missing.
Old 09-20-2017

Longevity: 46%

Can you explain the inkfrog Fresh IP token bit and how that works? Like, what is a token?'

I want to eventually use it (like, very near future) and link it with a Stamps.com account. I don't want to make a mistake when I start using these.