My paypal Street Address is Non-Existant ... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-05-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default My paypal Street Address is Non-Existant ...

So I Purchased my ebay/paypal package but the thing that has me worried is the Street Address on my paypal account is a non-existant address.

I searched it on google and it does not come up at all.

The people who sold me this account say they use a non-existant address in order to avoid using an real address which may be linked to another account.

Is this right or are they giving me some BS?

I am asking this because The paypal account is limited, but all they need is an ID which I can provide. Just wanted to make sure using that street address on the ID is ok..

The people who sold me this account claim its ok to use the non-existant address.. i have a feeling that is not true and that paypal will actually search the address to verify it exists.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-05-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: My paypal Street Address is Non-Existant ...

If the address is totally made up (even if the city is correct) is likely to cause issues.

I had this happen a couple times with an account seller who was NOT from this forum- I bought two EB/PP accounts from a competing forum starting with the letter "M"

The first account I was given had a street name that did not exist at all; when I tried to use that account it became limited right away. I called PP to inquire, they told me right off the address did not match in their system and asked me if it was correct.

The second account I got from the same seller had the same problem, except the zip code did not match up with the city. In fact the zip code used was in a different state. I changed the address to a real one, but I feel it compromised the security of the account.

Tell your seller this is unacceptable and to replace the account because the informaton they used is flat out wrong. The address (house & street) used should at least exist according to USPS. You can bet PP will check to to see the address is valid.

Last edited by nickopedia; 06-05-2017 at 05:39 PM.
Old 06-06-2017
Threadstarter  

yea they assure me its safe but i think its their way to get you to keep buying accounts possibly..

they know that the invalid address will cause issues and then you will have to buy more accounts etc.

I have h ad some good luck with their accounts though other than that issue.

So as of right now.. my paypal is limited, but not that serious as they only want an ID..

Should I attempt to change my paypal address to a valid address in a nearby location?
Then use the new REAL address on the ID paypal has requested?
Old 06-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

Out of curiousity, did you buy the account from a seller on this forum, or elsewhere? I would stop using that seller and complain if I were you.

It's bad stealth to use a made up address that does not exist. PayPal has told me specifically that was one of the contributing factors why my account got limited. The rep made it clear the address needs to be valid and deliverable (according to USPS).
Old 06-07-2017
Threadstarter  

yea its not a seller here.. total crap.

So im pretty sure ive gotten limited paypals 4-6 times just because of their non-valid addresses.

also when they switch out a new paypal to my ebay account they never switch the name/address/phone of the ebay account holder to match that of the new paypal account! they say its ok but in reality it is NOT..

So its basically a scam.. they set you up with bogus addresses knowing the 1st thing to go wrong will be a limited paypal in which you either end up buying a new account from them or another Paypal! All it takes is for one person to open a claim/return in paypal then they realize you have a nonworking address.. then account is GONE.

its clear as day to me now.. they are scamming people.. making accounts they know will fail to get more return business.... I mean ive made alot of $ they accounts work for me well.. but I noticed alot of theses issues and changed them right away but yea this is total BS.

I am not sure if its against any rules to release the name of the seller of these shady ass accounts but I am willing to do so... **** thats total bull****. once I gained enough knowledge about the stleaht process i began to realize they are setting the accounts up for failure!

I Think they deserve to be called out on it.
Old 06-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

tim348- your issues, as well as the way those accounts were created & delivered to you sound eerily familiar with what I experienced.

The place I bought my accounts from didn't just sell PP's with bogus address info, they also linked the new PP to the EB that was previously linked to the limited PP. They told me it was OK to do that and it would work fine. Yea, RIGHT! It worked for one sale, then BAM, limited again. The item I was selling wasn't even high risk; it was a meat thermometer for $9 !

I also found out the seller confirmed their US PP's with a VCC from Vietnam. I checked the BIN and found that's what's they used to confirm the PP with.

I know it's unprofessional to call out a particular seller on this forum, and it might even be against the rules, but by chance did the seller have "VCC" in their name? In my case it was a seller from a "competing" forum to Aspkin beginning with the letter "M".

The accounts they sell are NOT good, they don't follow proper stealth principals. If anything, I learned a lot from it. Stealth is a journey, and knowledge is your friend.

Last edited by nickopedia; 06-07-2017 at 05:59 PM.
Old 06-08-2017
Threadstarter  

yea their accounts have made me good $ though for sure.. despite the bogus ****..

that is exactly why they volunteer to switch out the new paypal for your ebay account.. so they can leave the old Ebay address in your ebay profile, which always in the end links back to the limited paypal..

wow what a huge ****ing scam.
Old 06-08-2017
Executive [VIP]

It isn't just the address that links the old EB with new PP. It's the account ID, which is permanent and can't be changed. This is why when you go 100% stealth, you have to scrap the EB also if the PP dies.

There are people here that will say you can link EB with fresh PP with no problems, but it's not a long term solution. In fact, it doesn't last at all.
Old 06-09-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Non-existent addresses work, I have an account 3+ years now...
Old 06-09-2017

Longevity: 39%

that might be the case if you created them some 3+ years ago

we are all aware (or should be) of how much things change so because it worked 3+ years ago when you set them up, it does not mean the same can be applied now !!
Old 06-09-2017
Executive [VIP]

This is correct. When the two accounts while I was given with non-existent addresses were used, they were limited immediately. When I contacted PP for further details, they wanted to verify the address and flat out told me they could not be verified in their system.

Moral of the story is unless there is a good reason not to use a real, proper address which the post office considers valid, it's likely going to be a problem. I'm nearly 99% sure PP cheks the addresses in their system.
Old 06-12-2017
Threadstarter  

ok well that is not entirely true.. i have an ebay account that has been up for over 2 yrs now even despite being my 3rd paypal for that account..

Everybody claims the ebay is gone once the paypal is gone.. not true.
I have several other accounts that have been up for a year or more where I have changed the paypal and yes you can change the EBAY user ID
Old 06-12-2017
Threadstarter  

non existant addresses may work, until ebay or paypal have a further look into your account if something happens or disputes/chargebacks etc.. then you will be limited/suspended.
The Following User Says Thank You to tim348 For This Useful Post:
537465616c7468 (06-12-2017)
Old 06-12-2017

Longevity: 72%

Yeah, use a real address.
Old 06-16-2017

Longevity: 50%

1 year ago i saw an update even for Romania. I got hit with a limitation asking me for "Please input a valid phone number". It was only requirement ....just that it was ... on all my 7 accounts where i added ⊗⊗⊗⊗ (phone numbers like 000000 , 0010100220) =))

Anyway just so you know

-If you used a ZIP from another state or an invalid phone number like you used a Canadian or Carabian code for Texas you can get limited. <---- but they should alert you during registration time about this!
-If City is not found... big problem - but they should alert you during registration time about this!
-IF Street name is not found, or the Number is invalid it is not such a big problem.
Why ? Many addresses does not appear to google maps and so on. Imagine how many new houses and apartaments are being build each year!

-We couldn't verify you... is bull****. They check your phone number in the "phone book" for a match. That's all what they do. 90% of PayPal users will fail. Who owns a land phone nowadays anyway ?! It can be in your mother's name also ...

So how else they can confirm your identity? Based on things you buy only.

If you make a few for "goods" with shipping to that address paypal will think you are real.
Logic , no? This guy got shipped to that address an SUMSING LED TV from Korea, an Iphone 12 from Hong KOng , and a cool golden plated Rolex from China...so it must be a real address.

Last edited by smartguy; 06-16-2017 at 04:14 AM.