eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - The next big Home Run in Crypto
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 55%
Default The next big Home Run in Crypto

By now we know that Ethereum and Bitcoin are the real deal. Say what you want about the future of their value, but we know that they are here to stay. At this point they are the established heavy weights of crypto. Yes there is still money to make on them but imagine if you got in on them super early...You would be a cryto-millionaire. I don't believe that the opportunity has come to pass.

I believe that there are more whales/unicorns around the corner. It is a matter of picking the right ones when they are less then a dollar and sitting on them until they are in the double digits to quadruple digits. What are some lesser known CryptoCurrencies that you are looking at, invested in, or mining? Why?

I am currently looking at investing in NXT (about $.20 a coin at the moment), TEZOS (ICO to be announced). I was a little interested in CIVIC but not so sure. For me it is the technology, the people behind the projects, the investors, and the problems that they both solve. I have a few thousand in Litecoin as I believe it is on the cusp of a comeback.

Last edited by Futuremogul888; 06-13-2017 at 09:17 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Aspkin Group