CCNOW 45 day wait till first payout ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 04-21-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Default CCNOW 45 day wait till first payout ?

Hi is the 45 day wait that ccnow dose at first a 45 day bussiness day wait or just a 45 day wait? cause my 45 days is finly up this week unless its 45 bussiness days.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-21-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 99%

calendar days...you will get paid next cycle...each cycle is on the 1st and 15th of each month
Old 04-28-2009
Threadstarter  

Ok my 45 days new user was up yestarday so that means i got to wait another month just to get paid ? beign im in the Apr 16 thru 30 pay peroid which says May 16 pay date
Old 04-28-2009
Executive [VIP]

i was trying to tell you above that you above that ccnow only sends payments on the 1st and 15th. you will get paid May 1st if your first payment was over 45 days old. your account could be 45 days old but the hold starts with the first customer payment date....and you will only get the money from the first ccnow pay period...for example...if your first payment was on march 9th and your second payment was on march 16th. you will only be getting the payment of march 9th on may 1st. the march 16th payment will be sent on May 15th. sounds bad but at least you get all of your money without limitations etc.

Last edited by ebaykilla; 04-28-2009 at 05:13 AM.
Old 04-30-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%
Default Also not sure on 45 days...

Lots of great info here. Thanks!

I’m working on getting rid of PayPal altogether. I just can’t stand their chargeback policies. Or better, their “go ahead and rip me off” policy…

I’m leaning towards CCnow. But the 45 days out of the gate setup is a bit concerning. Well, very concerning. Like doughboykilla, I too am just not 100% sure on what they mean.

I read through their long policies and it does say I can use other companies. So it is ok to have another payment option along with theirs? This is important so at least some income is not being trapped for 45days! What is their reserve policy as a norm? What percent and time? I see some hold 10% for 6 months or something along those lines.

Also, most important, some have noted to do a sale and stop using them to let the 45 days float by. Is this really ok? It won’t toss up a bunch of flags with a spike in sales after 45days?? Signing up with CCnow will be of no use if they just ban me in two months.

What I would like to do is once CCnow is setup turn it on and off on my website to keep SOME sales going in, but maybe just about a ¼. Would this work? Meaning if I do this for a couple months I could switch to them full time and I would receive all payments regularly every two weeks?

I should note I have no plans to use for eBay, but just on my private site.

Thanks in advance!
Old 04-30-2009
Executive [VIP]

ccnow is trouble free if you don't get caught selling banned items. spikes in sales are no issue either. ccnow loves sellers...hates buyers...lol
Old 04-30-2009
Executive [VIP]

That’s so good to hear. Its one thing when a package goes MIA or damaged. I have no problem with replacements and refunds. But when I have SIGNED tracking and they still can do a chargeback no questions asked it angers me to no end. And it seems to be getting worse the last year. I can’t believe PayPal has the following it does. Any company ran its biz like them they would die off. But they seem to be bullet proof….

So you could actually do a single sale and sit on it for 45 days??? Then go full force with business and it doesn’t affect holds? Man, that just sounds too good to be true.

Has CCnow improved a great deal since bought out or something? I remember a few years ago they had a shaky rep for charge backs and freezes like PayPal. And I don’t mean banned items or anything.

One more quick question, and sorry for the hijack, do they have issues with where they transfer funds? IE, I’m in Canada, does it HAVE to be a bank in Canada?

Thanks again
Old 04-30-2009
Threadstarter  

I read in CCNOW policy that they can lock your account up and hold your money if need be. I wouldnt going sending abunch of stuff off untill u get paid incase something happens.

Today is the 1st so i will see if i get any money and when it says i get paid on the 1st dose that mean they send it to the bank on the first then i have to wait 2-3 bussiness days to post to my bank or dose it post ont the 1st and 16th of each month?
Old 05-01-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
I read in CCNOW policy that they can lock your account up and hold your money if need be. I wouldnt going sending abunch of stuff off untill u get paid incase something happens.
Ya, well I can’t really count on the money for those 45 days. Meaning I have to make sure I can get by without it! And if crap hits the fan with new account it won’t be too critical a problem.

I read they can “do as they please if need be” too. But I think that’s just cover their but stuff and I bet pretty standard. BUT PayPal does it at free will, often and on a whim it seems… :(
I just wanted to feel out CCnow and see if they have happy trigger fingers too. I had my PayPal account limited because of two bogus charge backs and it took almost a month to get back up. It was a real burden to say the least. Lesson learned on “eggs all in one basket”!!

I just wanted to make sure if I use CCnow for just a small fraction and wait out the 45 days if it makes me look high risk. I know if you tried anything remotely like a spike in sales with PayPal you’re asking for a lock down. God forbid your business grows! Only bad guys can have that kind of good fortune in their eyes I guess…. No way a legitimate seller could ever increase sales.

I would LOVE nothing more than to shut down my PayPal use and move on immediately... But I’m going to slowly work my way out [But as fast as possible] without rocking any boats.

And I’m sure the best thing to do is have a couple payment options up and running so if something rocks one, you have the other to fall back on and fund flow isn’t completely and critically stopped. I had the flow interrupted for almost a month and it was costly!

Not again, no way
Old 05-01-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post

Today is the 1st so i will see if i get any money and when it says i get paid on the 1st dose that mean they send it to the bank on the first then i have to wait 2-3 bussiness days to post to my bank or dose it post ont the 1st and 16th of each month?
I got a ccnow payment sent today...it will show in my bank account in a few days. I sell vero and ccnow has left me alone despite several disputes. I won over 90% of my disputes.
Old 05-01-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pod View Post
That’s so good to hear. Its one thing when a package goes MIA or damaged. I have no problem with replacements and refunds. But when I have SIGNED tracking and they still can do a chargeback no questions asked it angers me to no end. And it seems to be getting worse the last year. I can’t believe PayPal has the following it does. Any company ran its biz like them they would die off. But they seem to be bullet proof….

So you could actually do a single sale and sit on it for 45 days??? Then go full force with business and it doesn’t affect holds? Man, that just sounds too good to be true.

Has CCnow improved a great deal since bought out or something? I remember a few years ago they had a shaky rep for charge backs and freezes like PayPal. And I don’t mean banned items or anything.

One more quick question, and sorry for the hijack, do they have issues with where they transfer funds? IE, I’m in Canada, does it HAVE to be a bank in Canada?

Thanks again
Now with chargebacks, ccnow will leave you out in the cold. So be careful.

I started doing just over a $200 a month with ccnow. After 45 days I went to around $3,000. Never had a hold. As long as you are clean to start off with few disputes your are ok with them. They don't look at you like a criminal like Gaypal.

I don't know about the canadian banking issue. Why don't you contact them and ask? I am sure they will be happy to help.
Old 05-01-2009
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaykilla View Post
Now with chargebacks, ccnow will leave you out in the cold. So be careful.
What do you mean "out in the cold"?

Sometimes chargebacks are unavoidable but rare. 90% of the time its pretty easy to work things out with customer. There are still good people out there. But not all people are easy to deal with when they seem to think anything can be sent anywhere in 4 days for $12

My beef with paypal is even with with proof of delivery you can get screwd way too easy sometimes. Lose of product and money. Is CCnow just as easy to get a bogus chargeback? Or do they at least have your back if its blatant screw over? When you have proof of delivery, it should be no contest.

I know if charge back comes from card company little can be done, but thats standard. But a fight should at least be put up. My worry is the simple click a button claim thats so easy to do with paypal.

I have won most of those with them, but it only takes a couple losses at $800 to sour you!

I dont expect them to side 100% with me, but I also dont want to be in "the wrong" automatically like with paypal.....
Old 05-01-2009
Executive [VIP]

out in the cold=screw you over...yes you can get a bogus chargeback with ccnow. it's rare but it happens as with most credit card processors.
Old 05-02-2009
Threadstarter  

I should be fine as i dont use it for ebay. i just use ccnow for my severices on this site as well as if i need to cash out a paypal i will pay my self useing my paypal and ccnow the 1st payment should be in monday it was one huge chunck
Old 05-03-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

ok about ccnow, its a good way to get money out of pp that doesnt have bank attached, so wondering does ccnow let you change the name or business name of account. How many ccnow accounts can you have, do you use real details? is it the same deal with attaching a bank to it as paypal is, whats procedure.
Old 05-03-2009
Threadstarter  

Ccnow u can change your bussiness name with them. You can use any info u want as long as it matchs the debit or giftcard u use to pay there $10 fee with. Ccnow dose'nt verfiy bank accounts u just add it and away you go.
Old 05-04-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

can you change your email or whatever their reference is, what Im asking is can you collect from several paypals without linking them ie same ccnow account is identified as withdrawing from multiple paypals that are stealth and arent supposed to be linked?
Old 06-20-2009

Longevity: 90%

With CCNow, to avoid the initial 45 day hold, can you use the money in your account to "make a purchase" as opposed to withdrawing it to a checking account?
Old 06-22-2009
Executive [VIP]

no you cannot.
Old 06-22-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Merchant accounts do not permit 'work arounds'. Abuse their TOS and have the account banned.
Old 07-16-2009

Longevity: 90%

Opened account June 15- first payment on June 29th.

I get an email saying my first payout is on its way...is there something wrong or have they disregarded the 45 day hold? Actual message below without personal info

" Today's CCNow payment cycle results in a payment to you.

This is a Direct Deposit payment. The funds should arrive
two business days after transmission by CCNow.
If this payment date is on a weekend or bank holiday, then
the transmission time is three business days.

Thank you for using CCNow. To view detailed information
on this and previous payments, please log in and click on
"Reporting", then "Payment History"."
Old 07-16-2009
Executive [VIP]

i don't know..call them and ask. i never heard of this before.