eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - The next big Home Run in Crypto
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffrageous View Post
What platform are you using to trade? Are you exchanging alt coins for BTC or USD/other fiat? Do the trades lock in instantly? If so, do you have to wait a few days before reusing the funds/withdrawing? Also, if you don't mind me asking, what % are you up from day trading? If you started on May 1 with Ethereum and other alt coins and just held on, you would be up close to 400%. If you're up about 500%, that's probably within the margin of error, so you're just trading for fun vs skill. If you're up about 800%(double the growth), that would be very impressive.
Mostly poloniex but have some in others, best to split it up as the exchanges aren't exactly trustworthy. Buy bitcoins first then trade for others. Lock in instantly, most trades I'm selling within 24 hours. Not sure exactly as I've withdrawn a lot but well over 2000%. Wouldn't say I was skilled, used to trade sports exchanges so understand tech analysis fairly well but wouldn't say that's even all that important in such a bull market where coins double In value when a celeb wears a t shirt lol (pot coin for example). Easy to day trade with such big dips when the markets in a massive up trend. Making silly money trading in and out of Ecc coin today, tiny coin with a lot of potential that people have just picked up on
Expect the whole market will crash within a few weeks, massively over valued anyway and the forking issue with Bitcoin coming on August 1st. More potential with eth and even lite coin than Bitcoin imo

Aspkin Group