Help me answer properly to ebay call for increasing my listing items!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Old 04-05-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Default Help me answer properly to ebay call for increasing my listing items!!!

My account is from november-seller account woth items listing limits....only 10 items???? I got advise to call ebay and ask for rising the limits. But i know that they ask many questions-how do i get items which is my suplier! PLEASE if some of you talked with ebay share with me what do they ask and what answers do they want to hear...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-12-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Default Re: Help me answer properly to ebay call for increasing my listing items!!!

Honestly is long as your straight up with them, I've been through the same situation but i had a lot more listings they wanted proof for, they're looking to see if you have reliable sources ,as they see it most people with little to no feedback are doing the most scamming,a lot of ⊗⊗⊗⊗/counterfeits being sold especially for name brand high risk products

but there going to want to see documents/receipts/invoices,Id,Bank/credit card statement,from the company you made your purchases, if your just selling old stuff around the house just tell them, as long as you seem legit you should be good to go

is not bad as you think,its not like they're going to interrogate you with 50 questions
as long as you seem like your a legit seller you will be straight
Old 06-15-2017

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: Help me answer properly to ebay call for increasing my listing items!!!

You should call eBay every 30 days to request an increase of your selling limits. Before you call, make sure you are getting close to your max limits or they might deny the increase. You can trick them by setting the quantity of one of your listings as high as you can to “fill your selling limit’’. Once the call is done simply set the item quantity back the 1.
1. They will ask questions like "where do you get your products?" Tell the truth, "I dropship from multiple suppliers". EBay doesn't care, it's not against their policies.
2. They will ask "How much of an increase do you want?" Tell them: "100% for dollar amount and quantity". This will double your limits.
3. They'll ask "Why do you want an increase?" Tell them: "I have more products to list and I'm reaching my limits".
Sometimes they might give you less then 100% increase but if you do a good job at keeping your account clean you should not have any problems.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuhrer84 For This Useful Post:
chriskemistry (06-16-2017), devagvt (06-17-2017)
Old 06-17-2017
Threadstarter  

Are you sure about telling them i am droppshipping? I was told they hate that
Old 06-17-2017
Threadstarter  

Are you sure about telling them i am droppshipping? I was told they hate that
Old 06-26-2017

Longevity: 43%

I wouldn't advise telling them explicitly you dropship. There's no reason to say anything about dropshipping. While it may not be outlawed, eBay still definitely doesn't encourage it.
Old 07-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

The advice in this thread is LAUGHABLY bad.

First off, I've NEVER had eBay request documents for items I'm selling. NOT ONCE!

And I've sold it all. You name it, laptops, phones, VERO, everything. Now if you're account is brand new and you're listing Rolexs and iPhones, yeah, you're going to have a problem. But as long as you're not acting like a moron you'll never get asked for docs. This isn't Amazon.

Second: NEVER admit to drop-shipping! eBay doesn't care about drop-shipping, but they DO care about order cancellations, and drop-shipping is NOTORIOUS for this!

Always act like one of two characters: The newbie selling stuff from around his house, the the professional who orders in bulk and sells on eBay. DO NOT be the idiot who says "yeah I order stuff and dropship from JoeBlow.com

And for the record, here is a list of the questions you'll be asked when you call eBay AND the "correct" answers. Answer 1 is for newbie eBay character, Answer 2 is for professional:

What's your eBay user ID?
Tell them your eBay user ID

Whats the registered address on the account?
Tell them the address listed on your account.

Where do you get your items from?
It's just stuff laying around the house, a friend said I could make more money on eBay than a yardsale. OR I have a distributor agreement with company XYZ

Where do you store/stock/keep your items?
My home OR My warehouse.

What kind of limits are you hoping to get?
Tell them limits you'd like to receive, but be realistic. Specifically talk about what portion of the limits are keeping you from selling more (dollar amount or items). If your limits are only 10 items per month, ask for 50. If your limits are 60 items per month,
ask for 120. You don't have to ask for double per say, it's more about a reasonable amount.

Now let this horse die already.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
MikeChi85 (08-31-2017), tuananhng (12-20-2019), Yeezy (11-14-2017)