Bank accounts usable as Funding Source ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Bank Accounts

Bank Accounts General discussions on bank accounts, withdrawing funds, virtual bank accounts (VBAs) and more.

Old 07-02-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Question Bank accounts usable as Funding Source ?

Hello guys,

I know it's not the usual scenario but I thought that maybe one of you could have some info :

I'm looking for Banking solution that could be used as a PP Funding Source (ideally Stealth).

If any of you as any idea, I'm your taker !

Oh and that's for a European citizen if it matters ;-)

Thanks,
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-02-2017

Longevity: 44%
Default Re: Bank accounts usable as Funding Source ?

If you're funding why not just use a prepaid card?
Old 07-02-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK81 View Post
If you're funding why not just use a prepaid card?
My bad, I forgot to add that it's gonna be used for pretty high spend (like anywhere from 5K-15K monthly). Oh and by funding I mean that this Bank or card will be used as the funding source of my PP account to buy other stuffs using PP.

So I don't know if there is any prepaid card that can be reloaded to these amounts (?)

Do you have a prepaid card provider in mind ?

Thanks !
Old 07-02-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben74 View Post
My bad, I forgot to add that it's gonna be used for pretty high spend (like anywhere from 5K-15K monthly). Oh and by funding I mean that this Bank or card will be used as the funding source of my PP account to buy other stuffs using PP.

So I don't know if there is any prepaid card that can be reloaded to these amounts (?)

Do you have a prepaid card provider in mind ?

Thanks !
Of course, I know a few of the Bitcoin Debit Cards have high limits when verified. Some even allow them to be loaded via SEPA (Bank Transfer) or whatever it is called. That's the more anonymous route, why not just open a specific bank account for PayPal funding?

Send me a PM if you need some more help, I may be able to get you setup.
Old 07-02-2017
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK81 View Post
Of course, I know a few of the Bitcoin Debit Cards have high limits when verified. Some even allow them to be loaded via SEPA (Bank Transfer) or whatever it is called. That's the more anonymous route, why not just open a specific bank account for PayPal funding?
I'll look into the Bitcoin Debit Cards (I must say, as of today that's chinese to me lol).

Else I already have a regular bank account that I use for funding my old PP account, I just need to find a way to open another bank account without PP discovering that both are the same person ;-)
Old 07-02-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben74 View Post
I'll look into the Bitcoin Debit Cards (I must say, as of today that's chinese to me lol).

Else I already have a regular bank account that I use for funding my old PP account, I just need to find a way to open another bank account without PP discovering that both are the same person ;-)
I mean, I know for a fact I have made payments using a different name that appears on the card, I am not sure how that will go down with PayPal. As for a funding source, word has it when you LOAD or SEND funds to PayPal they are able to see the true account details, which is why I suggested PAYING for items with the Bitcoin Debit card.