Question(s) about creating a soon to be Stealth Paypal account?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2009
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Default Question(s) about creating a soon to be Stealth Paypal account??

I have a concern about Paypal or should I say absolute confusion. I'm trying to create my own stealth account, but even with the use of the Guide from Aspkin and help from the Forum, I am still finding myself perplexed of what to do with certain Ebay and Paypal specifics.
For now, I am in the stage to where I will soon begin creating my NEW Paypal account.
Question: If I withdrew every cent and closed out the old PP account, would that make a difference? Would ALL information, even though the account would be closed, still be in Paypals system for good...would I be correct in saying that?
My problem is that I do not know what information to use and NOT to use in my NEW Paypal account and I guess because when I first set up my current Paypal account, I used ALL correct and legitimate information; didn't fib about one thing and if they had asked for it at the time, which I don't know if they could have, I may have given them my SSN...can they ask for my SSN??
Here are a few other questions that I have.:
Should I use the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Name Generator or use my real name or just make up a name that I like? I thought of typing in a neighbors address and using the nearest big city to me instead of my own...can I do that? I do like to create a business name with my Paypal account that way customers can't see my real name etc...
My phone CO. created a new incoming phone number for me, so I am hoping that will work. Here it is called a 'Teen' line that has a different number and a seperate ring. It was only $2 a month and thought it would be worth it. I also went to a different bank and have a fresh checking acc. and CC. Can I use the new phone number, checking and CC for both eBay and Paypal? Since all 3are new, I'm looking at it like information that has never been entered into either systems and would be Okay to use for both accounts and to link them without any worries...does this sound like a plan that would work?
Do I have to worry about cookies when I log into that old account? But before I am ready to begin anything I am going to use the CCleaner...would that solve my problem?
I'm just really concerned about what BASIC Set-Up information I should use or not use with Paypal...what's important and what is not important...and having matching names on both Ebay and Paypal accounts etc.
I really don't want to screw this account up. My Ebay selling and buying account is very very simple. I'm a stick in the middle of the woods. I don't cause trouble and I never have drawn attention to myself.
I think I may have covered everything, but would really like to thank everyone for your time and extreme cooperation! Trust me, having answers to these questions would help immensly.
Thank you!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-02-2009

Longevity: 92%
Send a message via MSN to gurusgrafx Send a message via Yahoo to gurusgrafx

wow. you've really asked a lot.. lol
closing your old account really wont help you. If its still in good standing you should keep it open for other uses. they can, will and do ask for your SSN. its up to you if you want to give it to them. I wouldn't. save yourself the trouble that may come down the road.

you can choose a name for your new account however you want. I've made so many I mostly make funny names now. no one seems to notice or care. any address within 50 miles of you should be good to use.

as far as cookies go, make a new user account under windows. keep it separate from your other accounts. that way you wont screw up and cross contaminate accounts.

just read over your ebay stealth guide and this site if you feel uncomfortable and you will be fine. its really not all that complicated to do.
The Following User Says Thank You to gurusgrafx For This Useful Post:
waterproof (05-03-2009)
Old 05-03-2009

Longevity: 91%

Waterproof, you seem to be doing everything right with all new info for new accounts, so don't worry about the old one. Like Gurusgrafx said, new user accounts for each ebay/paypal pair will save you the headache of clearing out the cookies and you can keep accounts separate from everything else on your computer. How are you going to change IPs? AOL dial up is an option... Also, just make sure you have access to your new address in the future.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyda For This Useful Post:
waterproof (05-03-2009)
Old 05-03-2009
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanks you guys for your feedback! I only need and want one account of each. I run with a modem and was able to change my IP a couple of times by unplugging it for 3-4 days...I was trying to avoid dial-up so I'm glad that worked. As of right now, I am doing all of my homework and using my spreadsheet to keep organized...and that has helped tremendously! After that, I will be opening all new accounts and then off to a slow selling start. Is that what you mean by "new user" accounts in Windows...just the NEW accounts?
Also, I know the forum frowns on using a PO Box, but would it really hurt to use one? I like the one I work from, but if I could use it, I would have the PO# changed since I used it in my last suspension.
Old 05-03-2009

the new user account is just another login under windows. to add a new one its in windows control panel under user accounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to gurusgrafx For This Useful Post:
waterproof (05-06-2009)
Old 05-03-2009

Longevity: 91%

PO Box is OK if you can't find better address.
Old 05-03-2009

A UPS mailbox is going to be a lot better since it's an actual street address. They rent them out in 3, 6, or 12 month increments. Obviously, I recommend just going the 3 month route and see how everything goes at first.
Old 05-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurusgrafx View Post
wow. you've really asked a lot.. lol
closing your old account really wont help you. If its still in good standing you should keep it open for other uses. they can, will and do ask for your SSN. its up to you if you want to give it to them. I wouldn't. save yourself the trouble that may come down the road.
So...you CAN get away with not giving the social, huh? I heard it's only about 30% effective. I guess that just means call 3 or 4 times and you should be good, right?
Old 05-03-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

^^^^Hunt, maybe, maybe. It is paypal,do not trust them. More than likely the SSN will be required. Be ready for that
Old 05-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntsville1977 View Post
So...you CAN get away with not giving the social, huh? I heard it's only about 30% effective. I guess that just means call 3 or 4 times and you should be good, right?

Anytime I'm hit with that one I move on to another account. before the 21 day hold thing started I wouldn't ship until the money had hit my bank account so I rarely ever had money stuck in paypal. If they reversed a withdraw before it hit my account I'd just refund those payments and explain why. Never had a good reason to try and get around the SSN. but now with the 21 day holds I'm going to see what I can come up with.
Closed Thread