Buying virtual items from a website everyday from one paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 07-13-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 40%
Default Buying virtual items from a website everyday from one paypal

As my post discussed, paypal will know you are sening money to yourself if there are frequent and multiple transactions between two accounts.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...-yourself.html

Now, I have another question based on this. I know there is a way to cash out by buying virtual items with paypal and then resell. If I bought virtual items from a website everyday from one paypal with the instant checkout method, which means I am sending money from one paypal to another paypal repeatedly, would paypal still consider this as sending money to yourself? Will this raise flag? Because this could be the regular activity of a big game fan.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-13-2017

Longevity: 45%
Default Re: Buying virtual items from a website everyday from one paypal

if your main account is business account and you have all docs with it, you should not worry about linking.. e-shops is just a good way to start making payments, later you can just start sending invoices from main paypal to those stealth acc.. easy game, just don't make mistakes that could really link you.

also, I guess paypal is more happy when you spend money and have no disputes.. because you simply giving them additional % without any risk... money for free
Old 07-13-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by quest View Post
if your main account is business account and you have all docs with it, you should not worry about linking.. e-shops is just a good way to start making payments, later you can just start sending invoices from main paypal to those stealth acc.. easy game, just don't make mistakes that could really link you.

also, I guess paypal is more happy when you spend money and have no disputes.. because you simply giving them additional % without any risk... money for free
That was what I am thinking now, paypal may be happy for the fee they earn. But previously I have a paypal suspended because of unusual activities on the way I exited fund, so I am worrying now.
Old 07-14-2017

Longevity: 72%

This is such a bad idea.

When they limit you and grab all your money and hold it forever you'll be wishing you hadn't done it.

Having docs doesn't mean you 'should not worry about linking', I mean, seriously?
Old 07-14-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
This is such a bad idea.

When they limit you and grab all your money and hold it forever you'll be wishing you hadn't done it.

Having docs doesn't mean you 'should not worry about linking', I mean, seriously?
I am not thinking about paying money to myself. I am thinking if buying virtual item from the same website to cash out is a good idea.
Old 07-14-2017

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
This is such a bad idea.

this,if u do it more than a few times a month or large amounts theres a huge chance instead of a small chance of getting banned. Paypal will pull "high risky activity " so if u do this method make sure not to have more than u can afford to loose on the account before u spend the cash.
Old 07-14-2017

Longevity: 72%

Virtual Item = not so virtual trouble.

You could buy tangible products though, and you'd be okay. Everybody uses toilet paper... at least I HOPE everybody uses toilet paper.

Or you could buy widgets and resell them. I do that all the time.