Any good electronics wholesalers? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Old 12-12-2008
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default Any good electronics wholesalers?

I'm having trouble finding a good electronics wholesaler, and I mean brands items, not just the accessories.

Let me know if you guys know of any.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-17-2008

Longevity: 89%

Hi
I will be able to supply you with grade A appliances. such as lcd tv's dvd recorders handy cams and monitors. however i am based in the uk. If you are looking to sell to the uk market then it is only possible to do business if not then im affraid i cant help
The Following User Says Thank You to GREMLIN For This Useful Post:
djtee25 (01-27-2010)
Old 12-21-2008

Gremlin - i might be interested. but im more into selling small electronic items.no bigger than say a wireless router
Old 12-22-2008

Hmm
How about some 7" portable dvd players. I have about 50 remaining. Take the lot and i will sort you out a bargain of a price. PM me if your interested. brand is hitachi pdv313. if you take the lot i will sort them for £27 each.You can sell these on ebay for about £39.99-£49.99 these are grade A and B, come with rechargable battery, instructions, remote, charger and original box.
The Following User Says Thank You to GREMLIN For This Useful Post:
vuive (01-13-2010)
Old 12-23-2008

Longevity: 94%

2 things here.

Any good electronics wholesale, nobody is going to give out, and you know that. Why would someone do that?

And secondly, stay way from branded electronics. Unless you get a really good deal (ususally when you buy a bulk load), then you can make good profits. But branded electronics are available everywhere, and the competition is endless. In fact it's probably the most competitive market you can go into.

For selling on eBay, there are platinum and diamond powersellers in most electronic categories, all getting up to 40% off their fees. So this for one means they can beat any kind of pricing.

Obviously, it would be foolish to think that the only way to sell on eBay is to have the lowest pricing, so I'm not saying this is your only problem.

But for authentic branded electronics, you will stuggle.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mantisinc For This Useful Post:
dolores (12-23-2008), revenge (01-13-2010)
Old 05-06-2009

Longevity: 93%

I have laptops for sell if you are interested.. send me a pm for more details
Old 05-08-2009

Longevity: 87%

Quote:
I have laptops for sell if you are interested.. send me a pm for more details
I am intrested but is that only for USA are can I also sell from germany
sweet pick up lines
Old 05-09-2009

Longevity: 86%

hi, i resell spy camera pen, green laser pointer and a few old model refurbished phones,
min. order starting from 5 only
Old 05-31-2009

Longevity: 86%
Send a message via MSN to jamesmct Send a message via Skype™ to jamesmct

I do spy pens, sciphones, mp4/mp4 player, all unbranded and I drop ship worldwide. PM me for prices etc. I ship from China, Australia and UK which ever is closest to your customer.
Old 06-02-2009

Longevity: 94%
Send a message via MSN to alexzin Send a message via Yahoo to alexzin Send a message via Skype™ to alexzin

What kind of products are you looking for?I can supply you the most ds games with the nice price..You may take a look my shopping cart.... Abestbuy.net

If the url is accepted to post here.thanks.

Last edited by alexzin; 06-02-2009 at 01:50 AM.
Old 06-06-2009

Longevity: 90%

ill tell you 1 "not the best priced"

Evertek
Old 07-15-2009

Longevity: 87%

no one is going to give up a good brand electronics wholesaler, there are too few to come by. what you need is to look into the facories that produce what you want. if you go straight to the factory they will usually give you a better price than other people.

i've done this and it has worked out well
Old 01-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 82%
Send a message via MSN to teedon Send a message via Skype™ to teedon

if you want to looking for a brand IT products supplier,you had better find them from dubai and hong kong.There are a lot of big suppliers who can supply the brand products,just like psp,ndsi,xbox360 and so on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teedon For This Useful Post:
djtee25 (01-21-2010), vuive (01-13-2010)
Old 01-12-2010
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via MSN to teedon Send a message via Skype™ to teedon

specially dubai market,a lot of big IT wholesaler there.their price is very competitive and the quality is 100% original,as the dubai is very stickly for the copyright
Old 01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores View Post
Gremlin - i might be interested. but im more into selling small electronic items.no bigger than say a wireless router
I understand you and know why.
Old 01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantisinc View Post
2 things here.

Any good electronics wholesale, nobody is going to give out, and you know that. Why would someone do that?

And secondly, stay way from branded electronics. Unless you get a really good deal (usually when you buy a bulk load), then you can make good profits. But branded electronics are available everywhere, and the competition is endless. In fact it's probably the most competitive market you can go into.

For selling on eBay, there are platinum and diamond powersellers in most electronic categories, all getting up to 40% off their fees. So this for one means they can beat any kind of pricing.

Obviously, it would be foolish to think that the only way to sell on eBay is to have the lowest pricing, so I'm not saying this is your only problem.

But for authentic branded electronics, you will stuggle.
Not true, I use to have your way of thinking or this mentality until I got 2 of my business register and had my hands on 50 real US electronics suppliers (usbs, iphones, blackberries, Intel to plasma TV) who won't do business with you unless you are a authentic business with business credit and lines of credit. Also you must collect sales tax. The problem is that when you are doing business as a sol proprietor your chance are less in doing business with these suppliers. Also if many of you think that a real business is just having a good supplier and selling your products your wrong. Real business get the real deals from more than one suppliers, they sell to the public and also to unacknowledged clients looking to resell (being their middlemen). My suppliers get there electronics straight from the manufactures, and they won't do business with you if 1) you are not registered in a state 2) Have a tax ID 3) have a Business Credit Card 4) 3 references from you Bank assuming it's a Business Account NOT PERSONAL 5) have a file with Dun and Brad Street number or file and 6) Have at least 3 trade references. You can then buy a laptop for 1300 with a MSRP-Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price for 2100. Line of credit with a supplier is what gets you a good deal. About 75% of small business in the US fail in a time frame of 5 years is because of their lack of knowledge. Many people complain ebay shut me down, but were you doing business as a real business, did you have an about me page, do you file taxes, are you registered with a state, do you have a valid supplier, do you have a website, do you have a fax number, do you have good business credit tide to you tax ID so paypal will take you serious (forget the social security # here's so n so Coompany ss# which is the tax ID), are you list on the yellow pages. You hear many people say ebay are shutting there doors to small business. I believe this is a yes and no answer, I am entitle to my opinion. You have to know how to do REAL business. It's easy to make a small business look huge now.

It's funny when some people say PayPal are asking for supplier info I don't have one. There's 3 certified eBay suppliers out there on the web. Why haven't you set up an account with them? Then when ebay or paypal ask for supplier info. You already have them and they are well known and certified by eBay. This works good if your a buying from storage auctions and can't provide a valid supplier info. Hey, ever heard of worldwidebrands.

I thought there was a be a big competition here but as long as I see entrepreneurs with no knowledge of how a real business should be structure and flow; there is no competition. Yeah sure many are selling electronics but there a proven research that many of them don't make a good profit (because they buy high and sell low) and deteriorate within 5 years because of the lack of knowledge. Yes, some are still alive. They usually say "I been selling on eBay since 1700 BC and I just got the boot because they only want big businesses selling on their site." Some of them experience the roller coaster rides, while other just a normal business season.

The point is that there are real suppliers out there that you can make tons of solid profit without breaking the bank (use lines of credit). However, first impression is critical, plus your business resume (your experience), business credit reports are require to do business with SOME of these suppliers (applications and approvals). To do real business you have to think, act, walk, look, feel, and work like a business to do B2B with the real boys. My suppliers are directly from the brand manufactures or the direct distributor of the manufacture. This info took me 2 years to get, a lot of ups and down also (Fu#$ you alibaba! is you know what i mean). I have my suppliers info backed up on a server, and a CD-ROM and my computer, they are worth millions and i would never sell or give this info away. However, I would be glad to supply any one's need in the near future.

If i have offended anyone here I'm sorry this is my opinion and my way of thinking.

Last edited by revenge; 01-13-2010 at 04:02 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to revenge For This Useful Post:
OfficialGenius (01-15-2010), oge (01-13-2010), prophoenix (01-20-2010), vuive (01-13-2010)
Old 01-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedon View Post
specially dubai market,a lot of big IT wholesaler there.their price is very competitive and the quality is 100% original,as the dubai is very stickly for the copyright
Dubai is so so beautiful.
Old 01-13-2010
Banned

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenge View Post
Not true, I use to have your way of thinking or this mentality until I got 2 of my business register and had my hands on 50 real US electronics suppliers (usbs, iphones, blackberries, Intel to plasma TV) who won't do business with you unless you are a authentic business with business credit and lines of credit. Also you must collect sales tax. The problem is that when you are doing business as a sol proprietor your chance are less in doing business with these suppliers. Also if many of you think that a real business is just having a good supplier and selling your products your wrong. Real business get the real deals from more than one suppliers, they sell to the public and also to unacknowledged clients looking to resell (being their middlemen). My suppliers get there electronics straight from the manufactures, and they won't do business with you if 1) you are not registered in a state 2) Have a tax ID 3) have a Business Credit Card 4) 3 references from you Bank assuming it's a Business Account NOT PERSONAL 5) have a file with Dun and Brad Street number or file and 6) Have at least 3 trade references. You can then buy a laptop for 1300 with a MSRP-Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price for 2100. Line of credit with a supplier is what gets you a good deal. About 75% of small business in the US fail in a time frame of 5 years is because of their lack of knowledge. Many people complain ebay shut me down, but were you doing business as a real business, did you have an about me page, do you file taxes, are you registered with a state, do you have a valid supplier, do you have a website, do you have a fax number, do you have good business credit tide to you tax ID so paypal will take you serious (forget the social security # here's so n so Coompany ss# which is the tax ID), are you list on the yellow pages. You hear many people say ebay are shutting there doors to small business. I believe this is a yes and no answer, I am entitle to my opinion. You have to know how to do REAL business. It's easy to make a small business look huge now.

It's funny when some people say PayPal are asking for supplier info I don't have one. There's 3 certified eBay suppliers out there on the web. Why haven't you set up an account with them? Then when ebay or paypal ask for supplier info. You already have them and they are well known and certified by eBay. This works good if your a buying from storage auctions and can't provide a valid supplier info. Hey, ever heard of worldwidebrands.

I thought there was a be a big competition here but as long as I see entrepreneurs with no knowledge of how a real business should be structure and flow; there is no competition. Yeah sure many are selling electronics but there a proven research that many of them don't make a good profit (because they buy high and sell low) and deteriorate within 5 years because of the lack of knowledge. Yes, some are still alive. They usually say "I been selling on eBay since 1700 BC and I just got the boot because they only want big businesses selling on their site." Some of them experience the roller coaster rides, while other just a normal business season.

The point is that there are real suppliers out there that you can make tons of solid profit without breaking the bank (use lines of credit). However, first impression is critical, plus your business resume (your experience), business credit reports are require to do business with SOME of these suppliers (applications and approvals). To do real business you have to think, act, walk, look, feel, and work like a business to do B2B with the real boys. My suppliers are directly from the brand manufactures or the direct distributor of the manufacture. This info took me 2 years to get, a lot of ups and down also (Fu#$ you alibaba! is you know what i mean). I have my suppliers info backed up on a server, and a CD-ROM and my computer, they are worth millions and i would never sell or give this info away. However, I would be glad to supply any one's need in the near future.

If i have offended anyone here I'm sorry this is my opinion and my way of thinking.
Hi
Your information very helpful
Thanks
Old 01-18-2010

After registering a small company, how to obtain suppliers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenge View Post

Old 01-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveshih View Post
After registering a small company, how to obtain suppliers?
Because of competition and products flooding ebay, shopping feeds and the world world wide this is something something you have find on your own. There are many way to get this, it just takes a lot of thinking. If your the only one on the block selling a product you'll make a lot of profit. However, if 10 new business start selling there you'll start complaining and would have to work harder to stay competitive. You can start by asking who can supply so and so products at wholesale price.

Another thing, if one man works hard hunting his food to feed this family. Why should his neighbor beg when there is plenty of food in the woods. I suppose the hunter will charge him extra for his hard work

Last edited by revenge; 01-19-2010 at 09:05 PM.
Old 01-19-2010

i distribute wholesale electronics at a reasonable price. i also know a couple other reputable suppliers. however, the suppliers of course would come with a fee. pm me if you like.
Old 01-19-2010

i have a reputable suppliers list for wholesale electronic goods, who ever is interested. wont come free however, pm me.