IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!] - Page 9 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 08-18-2017
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleenearth View Post
Hey man! Any way to get me a IP up in NJ? Also what are some package deals that you have? Thanks!
IPs are distributed randomly in the country chosen. While we do have NJ IPs, we can't guarantee you will get a NJ IP. You cold get a NY IP, CA IP, etc.

As long as the IP is located in the same country as the eBay/PayPal account, there has not been any issues with eBay/PayPal.

Contact support if you would like to purchase bulk IPs, we can give discounts for those: https://secure.ipburger.com/

Old 08-18-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: IPBurger — THE HIGHEST QUALITY FRESH DEDICATED US/UK IPs [VPN Service Provider!]

Is the life time membership still available? Would love to have that.

I purchased 3 VPNs and setup is straight forward and the guides provided are very nice, plus the extra guides on kill-switch, etc are super nice.

The only thing I need to figure out now is how to run 3 VPNs with easily switch between them.

Edit: And I just figured it out. SUPER nice and EASY!!!! LOVE IT!

Last edited by xtyle; 08-18-2017 at 03:29 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to xtyle For This Useful Post:
aspkin (08-19-2017)
Old 08-19-2017
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtyle View Post
Is the life time membership still available? Would love to have that.

I purchased 3 VPNs and setup is straight forward and the guides provided are very nice, plus the extra guides on kill-switch, etc are super nice.

The only thing I need to figure out now is how to run 3 VPNs with easily switch between them.

Edit: And I just figured it out. SUPER nice and EASY!!!! LOVE IT!
No more lifetime membership to the forum but you get 1 year which is still pretty good.

I'm setting you up now.
Old 08-23-2017
Administrator
Threadstarter  

BONUS!

Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership Included Free with Purchase

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free with the purchase of a Fresh Dedicated US or UK IP Address.

https://secure.ipburger.com/

*To Qualify you must leave your honest review of IPBurger below and contact me with your order details so I can set you up.

If you have any questions let me know.
Old 08-24-2017

Can someone please explain to me how im supposed to pay. I've sent $70-80 already (i purchased the 1 month fresh VPN) to IPBurger via coin base. My payments are pending and never makes it in before the 15 minute mark. I can only pay using bitcoin. Am i supposed to just send it one time and wait even though it passes the 15 minute mark?
Old 08-25-2017
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskSC View Post
Can someone please explain to me how im supposed to pay. I've sent $70-80 already (i purchased the 1 month fresh VPN) to IPBurger via coin base. My payments are pending and never makes it in before the 15 minute mark. I can only pay using bitcoin. Am i supposed to just send it one time and wait even though it passes the 15 minute mark?
Bitcoin transactions are taking longer than normal the past week. Once the payment clears contact us to verify but just note we get notified when it clears and automatically activate your order.

If you have any trouble send in a ticket and we'll look into it for you: https://secure.ipburger.com/submitti...tep=2&deptid=1
Old 08-25-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
Bitcoin transactions are taking longer than normal the past week. Once the payment clears contact us to verify but just note we get notified when it clears and automatically activate your order.

If you have any trouble send in a ticket and we'll look into it for you: https://secure.ipburger.com/submitti...tep=2&deptid=1
Okay, i sent two seperate payments because i thought the first one didn't make it through because of the 15 min "awaiting payment" page expiring so i sent about another $30. I have the transactions on my coinbase account. How will i get a refund? PM me please, if you can. Sorry for spamming post. The transaction has been cleared btw. But now im just concerned about the extra money i sent.
Old 08-25-2017
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskSC View Post
Okay, i sent two seperate payments because i thought the first one didn't make it through because of the 15 min "awaiting payment" page expiring so i sent about another $30. I have the transactions on my coinbase account. How will i get a refund? PM me please, if you can. Sorry for spamming post. The transaction has been cleared btw. But now im just concerned about the extra money i sent.
Submit a ticket so we can review and credit your account: https://secure.ipburger.com/submitti...tep=2&deptid=1
Old 08-25-2017

Quote:
Submit a ticket so we can review and credit your account: https://secure.ipburger.com/submitti...tep=2&deptid=1
Okay, im submitting now. Sorry.
Old 08-28-2017
Administrator
Threadstarter  

LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership Included Free

Get Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership for Free with the purchase of a Fresh Dedicated US or UK IP Address.

*To Qualify you must leave your honest review of IPBurger below and contact me with your order details so I can set you up.

Thanks!
Old 08-29-2017

Longevity: 39%

Just one question, can i choose city with your VPN?
because i have accounts in different cities.
Old 08-30-2017
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by acolit View Post
Just one question, can i choose city with your VPN?
because i have accounts in different cities.
At this time we don't have city specific Fresh IP addresses, that's very difficult to cover the hundreds of cities wordwide.

We focus on country. That's perfect for eBay/PayPal. You can have an account in Florida but have a New York Fresh IP address, that's perfectly fine.

As long as the IP is located in the same country and it hasn't been used before, you're good to go.

Old 09-01-2017
Administrator
Threadstarter  

LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Thanks!
Old 09-04-2017
Administrator
Threadstarter  

LIMITED TIME BONUS!

Thanks!
Old 09-05-2017

Longevity: 39%

Hi, Sent you an email from my account which has 4 IP's .. no response. Please PM me.
Old 09-05-2017

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
BONUS!

Subscribed [VIP] Forum Membership Included Free with Purchase

If you have any questions let me know.
Just ordered! Order #: 8489841929. Super easy setup and my laptop! Love it so far.
Old 09-07-2017
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 View Post
Just ordered! Order #: 8489841929. Super easy setup and my laptop! Love it so far.
Glad to hear!
Old 09-07-2017

Quote:
Glad to hear!
DO I get the VIP or no?
Old 09-07-2017

Longevity: 38%

I purchased a three month plan at ipberger thanks
Old 09-07-2017

Does anyone know why gmail is saying my location is Brazil, but IPburger.com says Chicago? I chose a US IP.
Old 09-08-2017

Longevity: 43%

Bought one fresh uk ip few hours ago and all is set. Very easy to set up. Great one to have.
Old 09-08-2017
Administrator
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakthecycle2 View Post
Does anyone know why gmail is saying my location is Brazil, but IPburger.com says Chicago? I chose a US IP.
It's fine. Some IP databases take time to update their location. Contact support if you have any concerns.