Merchant Plus / Authorize.net - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 05-09-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default Merchant Plus / Authorize.net

Ok, I have a Merchant Plus/ Authorize.net account. I am using it with one pre 07 ebay account right now in the testing phase. I am curious if anyone knows if I can use that same Authorize.net/ Merchant Plus account on another pre 11/07 that is not in my name on a separate IP address and not linked to any of my paypal accounts and info through auctiva.com and avoid the two becoming linked? I know when entering your Authorize.net info in auctiva they only ask for the number and the transaction key, any way they share this info with Ebay?
Thanks in advance! This forum and Stealth Book is a must for ANY ebay seller, you will need it at some point in your Hobbie as an Ebayer, no matter what your intentions. Even if you are playing by the rules as a legitimate seller with legitimate product, they can and will still at some point. Bend you over and give it to you.

Last edited by kuntrykok; 05-09-2009 at 09:34 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-09-2009

use cartmanger on ebay and setup cartmanger to accept payments thru authorize.net . That's what I'm doing
The Following User Says Thank You to king02 For This Useful Post:
kuntrykok (05-09-2009)
Old 05-09-2009
Threadstarter  

so with cartmanager, they won't share any info. with Ebay? as to that the Authorize.net count doesn't belong to the person with the Ebay account? How much does cartmanager cost and where do you actually purchase it? Also, with a pre 11/07 account do you have to fax any documents to Ebay with cartmanager and sign up with their payflow gateway deal? Sorry for all the questions, but am really wanting to get away from dealing with paypal and the stupid 21 day hold etc...and paypal always siding with the buyer on EVERY dispute. The only problem that I may encounter is that the Authorize.net account is in my name and the Ebay account that I am going to use it with is not in my real info.
Thank much for the info!!!!
Old 05-09-2009

no linking will happen and no 21 day hold and no info will be shared
Old 05-16-2009
Threadstarter  

what about using authorize.net/ auctiva on both accounts and not accepting paypal at all even on the account that's not in my name, all I will be entering into the auctiva form is the number and transaction key so if they don't link with Ebay then strictly using authorize.net / auctiva on this other account should be good to go. Sound right? Any help would be appreciated as I am sick and tired of the 21 day hold with any payments over $100, I would rather cut PayPal out of the game all together, although may lose a few buyers. Thanks for the help.
Old 05-19-2009

how would I use cartmanager with the payflow gateway? Or can I use cartmanager and bypass the payflow requirement? It seems to be required. This is on a post-11/07 account.
Old 05-20-2009

Longevity: 91%
Default Cartmanager Statement for Ebay how do i retrieve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king02 View Post
use cartmanger on ebay and setup cartmanger to accept payments thru authorize.net . That's what I'm doing
Does anyone know what statement Ebay wants us to send to them. I have a cartmanager statement but im unsure how it looks. Can someone tell me so i can send it thank you and hope someone will post directions or screen shots on how it looks. I searched forums already but couldn't get it. Here is a screen shot of the one i found and am unsure if it is proper.
Old 06-10-2011
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 74%
Smile authorize.net statement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallshop View Post
Does anyone know what statement Ebay wants us to send to them. I have a cartmanager statement but im unsure how it looks. Can someone tell me so i can send it thank you and hope someone will post directions or screen shots on how it looks. I searched forums already but couldn't get it. Here is a screen shot of the one i found and am unsure if it is proper.

Would like to know what the statement looks like as well. (sorry for digging up old post)
Old 06-26-2011

Longevity: 74%

Oh cool I also have an Authorize.net account so if PayPal $hits on me I will be ready for the win! Very helpful info many thanks!