Suspended on Amazon.com, can I open a Amazon.uk or Amazon.ca account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-23-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Suspended on Amazon.com, can I open a Amazon.uk or Amazon.ca account?

Like many people on here, I am suspended from selling on Amazon.com under my personal information & IP.

HOWEVER, is it possible to use a new email & same personal information to open accounts in the UK and Canada?

I wasn't able to find any concrete information on here regarding this topic.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-23-2017

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: Suspended on Amazon.com, can I open a Amazon.uk or Amazon.ca account?

I had my Amazon.com account suspended and had been told conflicting information on the forums that marketplaces are seperate and that suspensions wont cross them, and others saying it does.

I eventually became suspended on Amazon.ca after 3-4 weeks after the Amazon.com marketplace suspension. You're going to have to go completely stealth.
Old 08-23-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Suspended on Amazon.com, can I open a Amazon.uk or Amazon.ca account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moocheeme View Post
Is it possible to use a new email & same personal information to open accounts in the UK and Canada?
.UK and .US do not share info at this time, so you could open a .UK with all the same personal info including bank, IP, tel etc. You will just need to use a new email address.
We don't know if/when they might start sharing info so for the long term it may be better in your case to open a .UK with real details, plus some stealth accounts, ensuring that EVERYTHING is different including different asins, categories etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speer View Post
I eventually became suspended on Amazon.ca after 3-4 weeks after the Amazon.com marketplace suspension. You're going to have to go completely stealth.
Same thing happened to me but in my case it was a just week later = .US and .CA share info.

Does anyone know if the following share info?

1. .US and .JP
2. .UK and .JP

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse"
Old 08-24-2017

Longevity: 83%

can you open in UK and FBA to usa ? and does it require local UK address and phone number or CC ?
Old 08-24-2017

Longevity: 41%

Maybe yes you can open. I've heard they don't share info. but use different email
Old 09-21-2017
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by metatrade View Post
.UK and .US do not share info at this time, so you could open a .UK with all the same personal info including bank, IP, tel etc. You will just need to use a new email address.
We don't know if/when they might start sharing info so for the long term it may be better in your case to open a .UK with real details, plus some stealth accounts, ensuring that EVERYTHING is different including different asins, categories etc.

Same thing happened to me but in my case it was a just week later = .US and .CA share info.

Does anyone know if the following share info?

1. .US and .JP
2. .UK and .JP
I am curious myself if .US and .JP share information?

I would assume they don't since you need different login information for Amazon US & JP, but US and CA are the same.