Be careful with sending Amazon your inventory - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-29-2017

Activity: 21%
Longevity: 40%
Thumbs down Be careful with sending Amazon your inventory

My recent stealth account was suspended after I uploaded ~100 asins all with a 0 quantity to dilute my linkage inventory. I was deemed to trying to sell counterfeit goods and Amazon refuse my appeal.

The sad thing was I sent in $2000 worth of inventory to FBA and now my inventory is empty - this makes me believe they are destroying it. To add salt to the wound this inventory was all legitimate textbooks - the asin that auto-flagged my account was for an electric screwdriver.

My contempt for Amazon is growing by the day...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-29-2017
Banned

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Be careful with sending Amazon your inventory

This sucks. More generic items seem to be the way to when adding asins, but a screwdriver seems like it should be OK, who would have thought that would be the cause.
Old 08-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

They aren't destroying your inventory. It will be sold to the highest bidder on 888lots.com most likely.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
tonya0215 (08-30-2017)
Old 08-29-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by speer View Post
My recent stealth account was suspended after I uploaded ~100 asins all with a 0 quantity to dilute my linkage inventory. I was deemed to trying to sell counterfeit goods and Amazon refuse my appeal.

The sad thing was I sent in $2000 worth of inventory to FBA and now my inventory is empty - this makes me believe they are destroying it. To add salt to the wound this inventory was all legitimate textbooks - the asin that auto-flagged my account was for an electric screwdriver.

My contempt for Amazon is growing by the day...
That's bad,
I don't think uploading 100 Asins with zero quantity on even a new account would raise any flags. If anyone thinks any different, please chime in.

What reason did they give to suspect the screwdriver was c/feight?
Have they suspended your account on the basis that it "might" be c/feight without any hard evidence?
Was the screwdriver a top branded one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
They aren't destroying your inventory. It will be sold to the highest bidder on 888lots.com most likely.
Are you saying that if they suspect just one of the products "may" be c/feight, they will destroy/sell all of the sellers stock in FBA?
Is that even legal or in their policies?

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse"

Last edited by metatrade; 08-29-2017 at 07:24 PM.
Old 08-29-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Proof of this? That's a huge scandal then...
Old 08-30-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by metatrade View Post
That's bad,

What reason did they give to suspect the screwdriver was c/feight?
Have they suspended your account on the basis that it "might" be c/feight without any hard evidence?
Was the screwdriver a top branded one?

Are you saying that if they suspect just one of the products "may" be c/feight, they will destroy/sell all of the sellers stock in FBA?
Is that even legal or in their policies?
No, the screwdriver was an almost dead listing with a sales rank over 7 million, no customer ratings. Also, it was this screwdriver was 1 of two other similiar items in the hardware tools niche that were mentioned in the suspension email they sent me. The email was an automated "We have reason to believe your inventory is counterfeit...blah blah blah... please send us invoices and receipts of from your supplier with the exact quantity shown in your inventory" (which is zero, wtf?)

I replied with a story that I bought it from a local store closing and did not keep receipts; Amazon, with a heart as cold as ice gave me the kiss of death and that's when my my entire inventory was emptied by them - including my FBA inventory.
Old 08-31-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
And if it's worth anything, I'll be buying it! haha.
Old 08-31-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

I would have told them I was just preparing my account with my anticipated listings and had not yet purchased all of the stock, this is the reason why many listing were set to zero.

What have they said they are doing with your other FBA stock?

I can't see how they can legally dispose of all your legit FBA stock on the basis that they suspect you intend to sell a C/F product when you have not even made it available for sale... or even if you did have it listed.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse"
The Following User Says Thank You to metatrade For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (08-31-2017)
Old 08-31-2017
Threadstarter  

I emailed them the day this event occurred, zero response as of yet. They're taking their sweet-ass time
Old 09-01-2017
Threadstarter  

Received another response from them saying the same thing.

My last attempt at responding with reason saying I bought the items from a store closing auction and had no invoices / receipts from a supplier was shot down.

I believe I may create a "stealth" *wink wink* invoice with a "stealth" *wink wink* store in my city and include the their requested asin's.

I am not sure how detailed I should get with the invoice. I thought to follow along with my story I could make a "stealth" note from the owner after of the fact of this auction confirming I purchased the goods on a certain date - but I am not sure if Seller Performance will get have a sissy fit on the format and make the request again.

Should I just get a template invoice and fill it their requests asins with this fictional "stealth" auction?

Here is the message:

Hello,

You currently may not sell on Amazon.ca because you are offering items that may infringe intellectual property rights or may be inauthentic. Examples of these items are at the end of this email.

Funds will not be transferred to you but will stay in your account while we work with you to address this issue.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-investigate@amazon.ca.

To sell on Amazon again, please send the following information to pq-review@amazon.ca:

-- Copies of invoices, receipts, contracts, delivery orders, or authorization letters from your supplier issued in the last 90 days. The quantity of items shown should match your inventory.
-- If you are not the brand owner, provide an authorization letter and a complete set of documentation, including authorization letters, to prove a valid supply chain.
-- If you are the brand owner, provide a copy of the brand registration certificate, and business license or personal identity card.
-- Contact information for your supplier, including name, phone number, address, email, and website.

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

In addition, send us a plan with actions you took to resolve the issue and prevent similar complaints. Do not limit your plan to issues with specific orders.

We will review your information and decide if you may sell on Amazon again. If you do not send the required information within 17 days, we may not allow you to sell on Amazon. Failure to appeal this decision may result in us permanently withholding any payments to you and any FBA inventory of the items that caused “inauthentic” complaints may be destroyed at your expense.

Learn more about our policies in Seller Central Help:

--Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy (https://sellercentral.amazon.ca/gp/help/201165970)
--Intellectual Property Violations (https://sellercentral.amazon.ca/gp/help/201361070)
--Policies and Agreements (https://sellercentral.amazon.ca/gp/help/521)

To talk to someone about this email, ask our Seller Support team to contact you (https://sellercentral.amazon.ca/hz/c...us/performance).

----
Old 09-04-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 50%

Yeah basically if they think it is ⊗⊗⊗⊗ they will try to keep it.
Old 09-05-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Not much you can do when fighting off an AZ counterfeit allegation - maybe get lawyered up if stock is that important to you.