permanently limited by paypal, What can I do? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 05-11-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Question permanently limited by paypal, What can I do?

Hi!

I have been selling on Ebay for 4 years now, I got a buyer dispute this past month and I was upset that paypal desided to issue the buyer a refund upon return of the items. In the dispute the buyer stated that she was not going to return everything, just what she did not want. She returned the items that she did not want, kept the ones she wanted and upon recieving the items back Paypal issued her the FULL amount she paid. I emailed Paypal about it and all I got was basically "read our user agreement". I emailed back a lovely not-so-nice email stating that it is no wonder they are always getting sued and next thing I know I get an email from them saying "we no longer wish to have your business" and within minutes I got an email stating that my Ebay account is now suspended (the kind where it is indefinte as it appears all though it was not stated, but I am no fool).

I was wondering what can I do to open a new paypal/ebay account when I dont have any other person to use (information etc..other than a different valid phone number, valid P.O. Box address, and made up name) Is there a way I can open a paypal account using a prepaid card?? How would I handle them asking for the SS#, bank account # etc??????????? I could use a seperate bank account that I already have that I did not use for paypal/ebay, but it is obviously in my name. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-11-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

:welcome: Need,
I sure recall the pain of those emails. Still you have found the forum and
the solutions. Basically you go stealth, hehe. How much have you read yet here? Everything is laid out and can be done easily. Careful planing will get you back to ebay & paypal.
Old 05-11-2009

Here goes a basic Task list.

1) Change IP
2) Clear Cookies (ccleaner)
3) Open new Bank account (possible savings)
4) Get a Visa/MC Debit Card
5) Get a $10 Tracfone from walmart

Creation process
1) Create new email accoutn (Gmail/yahoo)
2) Sign up for ebay. (Use an alias of your first name, incorrect spelling etc..)
3) Get a POB for the address (or use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address)
4) Create your selling account. Use your tracfone to verify.
5) create your paypal account
6) use same name and address as ebay
7) confirm your bank accoutn (the new bank account)
8) Confirm the CC w/ expanded use
9) If you have a spouse or someone that you trust and they trust you, use their NAME and SS on the account. But keep in mind, this name should match ebay.
10) or get a EIN number and open a "business" paypal account.

That's about all! Oh, and DONT log in to the old accounts on the new ip and cleared cookes!!

Note: the reason why you should try to get a ein and or use someone who has a social not with paypal is just incase they ask you to confirm this info, you will be ready. otherwise, you can have a verified paypal account with bank accoutn and CC#

don't start listing like crazy, don't list vero, and you will be okay

Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to hitch For This Useful Post:
needhelpplease (05-11-2009)
Old 05-11-2009
Threadstarter  

Default Do I need to get an EIN number?

Thanks for the info! If I dont have another SS# do I have to get an EIN# in order to get a paypal premier account? Wont that cause me to be audited by the IRS and I would need to report my income off of Ebay come tax time? Is there anyway around having to provide an EIN# or SS#?
thanks!
Old 05-11-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

You only need a SSN if you get limited and they require it. You have the option of providing it or you can make a new stealth account.
Old 05-11-2009
Threadstarter  

Hi~!
I actually just sent you a reply to one of your posts. What is a stealth account and how do you create one?
Thanks~!

Last edited by needhelpplease; 05-11-2009 at 01:42 PM. Reason: missing additional info
Old 05-11-2009

Longevity: 92%
Send a message via MSN to gurusgrafx Send a message via Yahoo to gurusgrafx

eBay stealth guide has all the info you need streamlined.
Old 05-11-2009

Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Yes, the Stealth Ebook is very helpful and is a major help. I recommend you purchase it.

I replied to your other post also.
Old 05-11-2009
Threadstarter  

I would definetly purchase it if I didnt have all of my funds I have to my name tied up with paypal! :-( The very day I sold a ton of stuff they decided to "limit" my account (mind you, I have sold that much many times before, have been on ebay for 4 years, and I know that if I didnt send that nasty email to paypal I would have never had any issue, which furthermore makes me believe they never intend on "lifting my limitations"), asking for "supplier" information and "invoices" even though everything I sold was MY OWN! I tried explaining that to them, but they did not care to say the least. The only reply I got is "your limitations can not be removed at this time, log in to paypal and click on resolution....blah blah blah....." and I dont understand how I can give them "supplier" information and "invoices" when these were MY OWN ITEMS! so I didnt even have the oppurtunity to attempt to transfer the funds. I dont have penny to my name as of right now so unfortunetly I dont have the option of purchasing the Stealth Ebook thing. I did look into that "special offer" but I was not interested in doing that. Any help from anyone who wants to be kind would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! And I just LUV this forum! Nice to be able to "stick it to the man".
Old 05-11-2009

The only thing you can do is wait the 180 days to get your money. While you're waiting I suggest you start selling again. This forum has all the info needed to get back on.
Old 05-11-2009

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by needhelpplease View Post
I emailed Paypal about it and all I got was basically "read our user agreement". I emailed back a lovely not-so-nice email stating that it is no wonder they are always getting sued and next thing I know I get an email from them saying "we no longer wish to have your business" and within minutes I got an email stating that my Ebay account is now suspended (the kind where it is indefinte as it appears all though it was not stated, but I am no fool).
I know that had to hurt. Good luck with ur new accounts.