Aged Paypal with transactions, high risk items - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-06-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Aged Paypal with transactions, high risk items

So i am looking for aged Paypal (dont need ebay) with completed transactions and posibbly without 21day hold.
I am planning on selling high risk items as branded shirts sneakers (200-5000$) on sites other than ebay, mayve few items on ebay here and there but mostly on sites like depop that accept paypal. So i really need some good old paypal with a lot of transactions that are possibly high like 200$ or more.
Here are my concerns:
1. would it be possible to sell those items without limiting my account (if i buy let say pp account 6mo old and with 30transactions)
2. I would withdraw my money by buying bitcoin so is there anyone on this forum offering btc for paypal money at reasonable fee (like 10%)
3. Which country paypal to buy? Uk canada italy (beacuse of CC withdrawal)..? Should i avoid USA beacuse of ssn? I am from eastern europe country Serbia. We are allowed to withdraw to credit or debit card but i think nobody here has aged serbian pp account for sale.
4. Mobile number. On my real pp when i got few sales yesterday i was asked to write code i recieved in sms so i can continue loging in my paypal. How could i do that if i have lets say UK paypal. Can i still use serbian number? Is there service in UK for recieving sms messages?
5. Withdrawal. On my real paypal i have 500bucks and i cant send it or pay invoices but i can spend it on ebay. Why is that? So i was thinking if it was a case with new stealth paypal i would go in partnership with someone who would list some expensive items lets say 2000$ on ebay and i would buy it and confirm it as recieved and the seller (my partner) would withdraw money without any problem because he is trusted seller and would send me the money in btc or some bank transfer or anything for a fee (about 10%)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-06-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Aged Paypal with transactions, high risk items

You really need to contact the sellers who are verified on this forum with your questions.
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/
Old 09-06-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Good golly. This reminds me why I don't want to sell accounts.

1 - no, not on an even remotely "new" account
2 - no
3 - They all have pro's and con's.. it's up to you.
4 - no, and most likely
5 - Because you haven't build trust with Paypal, and they're seeing only your eBay purchases as "legitimate purchases".
Old 09-06-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Good golly. This reminds me why I don't want to sell accounts.
The struggle is real man, people want all these custom stuff....lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (09-06-2017)
Old 09-06-2017

Always been curious as to what is categorized as "High Risk"
Old 09-07-2017

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
Always been curious as to what is categorized as "High Risk"
electronics, anything that could be counterfeit, anything with high chargeback rates I guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to shad0wd0wn For This Useful Post:
rsot (09-11-2017)
Old 09-07-2017
Threadstarter  

Does it matter if i am listing high risk items on sites other than ebay or is it bad just because paypal is receiving to large amount of money and a lot of transactions
Old 09-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Since you don't need ebay, are you going to sell them sneakers on ebay or over your own website?

If youre going for you own website and use a shopping cart for that, you'll most likely use Paypal's API. However you can alter the PHP files on your server that for example not the title of the product "Brand New Adidas Sneakers" but the Item Number will be transferred to paypal as Title. This would make it less probable that the account gets flagged by a paypal bot and therefor manual review and therefore limitation.

The price could be an issue tho.

Why not take it slow? Buy stealth bible and start a few of your own paypal accounts, sell some stuff with them on ebay. Slowly rise the prices. And sooner or later you can probably use it for the sneakers project.

Last edited by dachilla; 09-07-2017 at 08:55 AM.
Old 09-07-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachilla View Post
Since you don't need ebay, are you going to sell them sneakers on ebay or over your own website?

If youre going for you own website and use a shopping cart for that, you'll most likely use Paypal's API. However you can alter the PHP files on your server that for example not the title of the product "Brand New Adidas Sneakers" but the Item Number will be transferred to paypal as Title. This would make it less probable that the account gets flagged by a paypal bot and therefor manual review and therefore limitation.

The price could be an issue tho.

Why not take it slow? Buy stealth bible and start a few of your own paypal accounts, sell some stuff with them on ebay. Slowly rise the prices. And sooner or later you can probably use it for the sneakers project.
Can you add me on skype kuma12hjhjh
Old 09-11-2017

Longevity: 39%

You're going to get limited sooner or later. Simple as that. I sell high end electronics as well. No getting around the fact paypal doesn't like this . Have your docs ready and sell whatever you want . Even with 100% legit info I've had accounts not lift limitation. It's all odds. Play more and you'll win. Either get friends to make accounts with their info, they'll have I'd ready. Or get crafty . But you will get limited.
Old 09-11-2017

Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jporter396 View Post
You're going to get limited sooner or later. Simple as that. I sell high end electronics as well. No getting around the fact paypal doesn't like this . Have your docs ready and sell whatever you want . Even with 100% legit info I've had accounts not lift limitation. It's all odds. Play more and you'll win. Either get friends to make accounts with their info, they'll have I'd ready. Or get crafty . But you will get limited.
So your telling the guy to get his friends too make accounts with there details then you say those accounts will be limited sooner or later?, not the smartest advice i have read today
Old 09-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeahbuddy1234 View Post
Can you add me on skype kuma12hjhjh
Someone is looking for a full time counselor