HOW i PAYPAL ACCOUNT RESTORED - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-07-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 45%
Default HOW i PAYPAL ACCOUNT RESTORED

I have been using PayPal for Over 9 years and a week ago My account Got limited.
I received an email From PayPal stating the following:*
(We are hereby notifying you that, after a recent review of your account
activity, it has been determined that you are in violation of PayPal's
Acceptable Use Policy regarding your sales/offers of counterfeit item)

So, Like Many People, I panicked and Called them immediately begging to have the limitation OverTurned.*
The PayPal Rep just kept repeating Over and Over again " Sir, There's nothing that can be done. This limitation CAN NOT *be appealed "

But She did Mention If I can Provide Invoices To Proof the items I was selling is not counterfeit they might be able to Overturn the limitation.*

I didn't have the invoices for the particular item they were inquiring. But I have I did have 4 Invoices from Orders I placed online. (Like cables and a few other things.)

The next day I received another email from PayPal Titled:
" PayPal appeal refused "

( Dear XXXX,
Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern regarding the limitation on your account.
We regret to inform you that we cannot overturn the limitation on your account. Due to the violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy, your account has been permanently limited.)

Anyways, I ignored this email and pretended it never happened. I tried one last time.

I send an email to the Brand Risk Management Department. In the email, I was short and into the point:

(Dear PayPal Brand Risk Management Department,

Thank you for getting back to me in regards to the limitation on my account.*
I contacted PayPal immediately when I became aware of the limitation.
The person I spoke to mentioned the reason of the limitation was due to concerns over the authenticity of some of the products I sell.
She mentioned, that if I can provide invoices to show that I get my stock from a reliable UK registered company, the limitation can get lifted.*

Therefore find attached invoices from my suppliers which show all my products are acquired from reliable UK registered companies.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to resolve this issue. If any further information is required, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards)

I attached some invoices but None of the invoices was related to the items concerned.
I waited 3 days and I received a response from PayPal.
Emailed titled: " Your account has been limited until we hear from you"

( *Dear XXXX,
Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern regarding the limitation
on your account.
We have reviewed your documents and have decided to give you a chance to
appeal our decision. *

In order to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy and return your account
to good standing, we need to ask you to:*
- Submit the online Acceptable Use Policy affidavit. Here's how: Log in to
your PayPal account and go to our Resolution Centre. Click "Resolve" under
"Acceptable Use Policy." Please read the content of the PayPal User
Agreement and type "I agree" and/or click "Agree".
For more information about the status of your account and for instructions
on how to restore full use of your account, please log in to your PayPal
account and select the "Resolution Centre" link. On the next page select
the "Resolve" button/s located under the Action column, in the Steps to
Provide More Information section and follow the applicable instructions.*
We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for your prompt attention to
this matter. If you have any further questions or need our support, please
contact the PayPal Brand Risk Management Department at euaup@paypal.co.uk.
Sincerely,
XXXX
PayPal, Brand Risk Management)

I logged into My PayPal, accepted the Use Policy and Baam Account RESTORED.

*I just wanted to share this story because I know how hard it can be to lose your PayPal account.*
This forum is very helpful but there's a lot of BAD news over here so I thought it would be nice to share a Good outcome for once.*

Tips:*

1) If you lost PayPal account got limited. Don't bother calling them begging for your account to be restored. (I made that mistake)
There are 1000s of People every day calling imploring PayPal to give their account back.*
Find Out what are their concerns and if You can provide anything you think it might help your case.

2) Be short and polite in your emails. They Don't care if you need PayPal to pay your mortgage, rent or to Feed your family

3) If your account gets Limited, Don't panic and Call them right away is desperation (Well, it might be too late already).
You can learn a lot from this forum. Read a few treats here, get your thoughts together. When you eventually get in touch with them You will know exactly the reason for the limitation and you will know what to say.

I hope this post help encourages some of you.*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Troter For This Useful Post:
e2free (10-17-2020), PeaceAndLove (10-15-2019), topadog (08-08-2017)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-28-2017

Longevity: 38%
Default Re: HOW i PAYPAL ACCOUNT RESTORED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troter View Post
I have been using PayPal for Over 9 years and a week ago My account Got limited.
I received an email From PayPal stating the following:*
(We are hereby notifying you that, after a recent review of your account
activity, it has been determined that you are in violation of PayPal's
Acceptable Use Policy regarding your sales/offers of counterfeit item)

So, Like Many People, I panicked and Called them immediately begging to have the limitation OverTurned.*
The PayPal Rep just kept repeating Over and Over again " Sir, There's nothing that can be done. This limitation CAN NOT *be appealed "

But She did Mention If I can Provide Invoices To Proof the items I was selling is not counterfeit they might be able to Overturn the limitation.*

I didn't have the invoices for the particular item they were inquiring. But I have I did have 4 Invoices from Orders I placed online. (Like cables and a few other things.)

The next day I received another email from PayPal Titled:
" PayPal appeal refused "

( Dear XXXX,
Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern regarding the limitation on your account.
We regret to inform you that we cannot overturn the limitation on your account. Due to the violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy, your account has been permanently limited.)

Anyways, I ignored this email and pretended it never happened. I tried one last time.

I send an email to the Brand Risk Management Department. In the email, I was short and into the point:

(Dear PayPal Brand Risk Management Department,

Thank you for getting back to me in regards to the limitation on my account.*
I contacted PayPal immediately when I became aware of the limitation.
The person I spoke to mentioned the reason of the limitation was due to concerns over the authenticity of some of the products I sell.
She mentioned, that if I can provide invoices to show that I get my stock from a reliable UK registered company, the limitation can get lifted.*

Therefore find attached invoices from my suppliers which show all my products are acquired from reliable UK registered companies.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to resolve this issue. If any further information is required, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards)

I attached some invoices but None of the invoices was related to the items concerned.
I waited 3 days and I received a response from PayPal.
Emailed titled: " Your account has been limited until we hear from you"

( *Dear XXXX,
Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern regarding the limitation
on your account.
We have reviewed your documents and have decided to give you a chance to
appeal our decision. *

In order to comply with our Acceptable Use Policy and return your account
to good standing, we need to ask you to:*
- Submit the online Acceptable Use Policy affidavit. Here's how: Log in to
your PayPal account and go to our Resolution Centre. Click "Resolve" under
"Acceptable Use Policy." Please read the content of the PayPal User
Agreement and type "I agree" and/or click "Agree".
For more information about the status of your account and for instructions
on how to restore full use of your account, please log in to your PayPal
account and select the "Resolution Centre" link. On the next page select
the "Resolve" button/s located under the Action column, in the Steps to
Provide More Information section and follow the applicable instructions.*
We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for your prompt attention to
this matter. If you have any further questions or need our support, please
contact the PayPal Brand Risk Management Department at euaup@paypal.co.uk.
Sincerely,
XXXX
PayPal, Brand Risk Management)

I logged into My PayPal, accepted the Use Policy and Baam Account RESTORED.

*I just wanted to share this story because I know how hard it can be to lose your PayPal account.*
This forum is very helpful but there's a lot of BAD news over here so I thought it would be nice to share a Good outcome for once.*

Tips:*

1) If you lost PayPal account got limited. Don't bother calling them begging for your account to be restored. (I made that mistake)
There are 1000s of People every day calling imploring PayPal to give their account back.*
Find Out what are their concerns and if You can provide anything you think it might help your case.

2) Be short and polite in your emails. They Don't care if you need PayPal to pay your mortgage, rent or to Feed your family

3) If your account gets Limited, Don't panic and Call them right away is desperation (Well, it might be too late already).
You can learn a lot from this forum. Read a few treats here, get your thoughts together. When you eventually get in touch with them You will know exactly the reason for the limitation and you will know what to say.

I hope this post help encourages some of you.*

Where (which email address of PP) did you send your appeal to please???
Old 09-01-2017

And yes... i got rejected again for the 2nd time.
Old 09-02-2017

Longevity: 74%

Just curious mimose if you were able to try this method and get the limitation removed.
Old 09-04-2017

Smile Re: HOW i PAYPAL ACCOUNT RESTORED

I tried to appeal twice but still got rejected. Maybe i should try the 3rd time and modify the letter a little shorter. Or do u have other suggestion?? @lifelifewod
Old 09-04-2017

Longevity: 40%

you are very lucky and i hate paypal does anyone have a tutorial on how to do licensed supplier docs?
Old 09-06-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimose View Post
I tried to appeal twice but still got rejected. Maybe i should try the 3rd time and modify the letter a little shorter. Or do u have other suggestion?? @lifelifewod
Go ahead and private message me I may have a few ideas
Old 09-06-2017

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Nice to see it pan out for you. Congratulations!
Old 09-07-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelifewild View Post
Go ahead and private message me I may have a few ideas
Just got refused again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimose View Post
Just got refused again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What type of documents are they requesting?
How did you obtain the documents you are sending?
Are they edited so forth?
Old 09-08-2017

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintx View Post
you are very lucky and i hate paypal does anyone have a tutorial on how to do licensed supplier docs?
they are also requiring licensed supplier documents, how can i get it?
Old 09-10-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Guys, its just PayPal....the accounts are easy to make and virtually no difference between a brand new one and an old one other than 21 day holds, which unless your business practices are shady or you have an utter crap accountant, should be a minor inconvenience at worst.
Old 09-14-2017

Nice,

I sent emails to aup@paypal.com, with invoice and all supporting documents and they ignored me going over the rhtoric.

I launched a complaint of www.bbb.org and guess what, Paypal changed their tone and are now looking my case.

Yes, I agree with Troter, never beg them, if your right and have been wrongly characterised as a risky seller, then take action. one place to start with is www.bbb.org.

Note: Go to BBB if and only if your documents are supportive and can defend yourself.
The Following User Says Thank You to swamy For This Useful Post:
PeaceAndLove (10-11-2019)
Old 10-17-2020

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamy View Post
Nice,

I sent emails to aup@paypal.com, with invoice and all supporting documents and they ignored me going over the rhtoric.

I launched a complaint of www.bbb.org and guess what, Paypal changed their tone and are now looking my case.

Yes, I agree with Troter, never beg them, if your right and have been wrongly characterised as a risky seller, then take action. one place to start with is www.bbb.org.

Note: Go to BBB if and only if your documents are supportive and can defend yourself.
Does it make sense to write PayPal first and write BBB only if PayPal are not responding? Or is it better to write to BBB directly?
Old 10-28-2020

Longevity: 19%

Hi

I've been following this thread since I experienced the dreaded email from PayPal that my account is permanently limited...

I have composed and sent the emails without any luck so far. I thought I would now also lodge a complaint with the BBB, as suggested in this thread, and started reading PayPal's responses to complaints. The advice given on this forum was to lodge with the BBB, even if you are not from the USA.

However, one response from PayPal said the following:
-------------------
PayPal, Inc. Response

10/13/2020
Dear ***** *****, Thank you for your recent correspondence to PayPal dated October 4, 2020. Your concerns were forwarded to PayPal's North America Executive Escalations office for review and response. As the account in question was created and is located in the United Kingdom, it is outside the scope and jurisdiction of this office. Additionally, we recommend you explore the options available in the User Agreement for your U.K. account. Although we were unable to address your specific concerns in this contact, we offer our sincere apologies for any difficulties that you may have experienced and hope this will soon address your concerns and answer any questions you have. Very sincerely yours, **** PayPal Executive Escalations
------------------
Not sure what to do now. I'm in Australia.

If anyone has some constructive advice, it sure would be appreciated.

Cheers

Kev
Old 10-31-2020

Longevity: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKev View Post
Hi

I've been following this thread since I experienced the dreaded email from PayPal that my account is permanently limited...

I have composed and sent the emails without any luck so far. I thought I would now also lodge a complaint with the BBB, as suggested in this thread, and started reading PayPal's responses to complaints. The advice given on this forum was to lodge with the BBB, even if you are not from the USA.

-------------------
PayPal, Inc. Response

10/13/2020
Dear ***** *****, Thank you for your recent correspondence to PayPal dated October 4, 2020. Your concerns were forwarded to PayPal's North America Executive Escalations office for review and response. As the account in question was created and is located in the United Kingdom, it is outside the scope and jurisdiction of this office. Additionally, we recommend you explore the options available in the User Agreement for your U.K. account. Although we were unable to address your specific concerns in this contact, we offer our sincere apologies for any difficulties that you may have experienced and hope this will soon address your concerns and answer any questions you have. Very sincerely yours, **** PayPal Executive Escalations
------------------

Cheers

Kev
I got today the exact same answer from PayPal, and also wondering how does it go from here.
I was thinking to answer them and asking what would be the local contact for such situations.
So, following up on this
Old 10-31-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKev View Post
Hi

-------------------
PayPal, Inc. Response

10/13/2020
------------------

Cheers

Kev
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

You have the contact info for pp UK? Likely have to contact and go from there