Paypal stealth transfer personal bank account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-14-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Paypal stealth transfer to personal bank account?

So, I have $2,800 on my stealth PayPal account and I would like to make small amount of transfers to my personal checking(BOA). The problem is that my BOA account is also linked to my personal PayPal account. And I have been accessing both Person and Stealth PayPal accounts using same IP on my phone.

Am I screwed for linking my checking to both PayPal accounts? What do I do?

Last edited by Inter1010; 09-14-2017 at 05:34 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-14-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Paypal stealth transfer personal bank account?

So let me ask, why did you access both accounts knowing you could have a problem? And as far as your bank account, just open another checking account and add it to your Stealth.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (10-10-2017)
Old 09-14-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
So let me ask, why did you access both accounts knowing you could have a problem? And as far as your bank account, just open another checking account and add it to your Stealth.

I didn't know about the whole IP thing. So, just unlik my bank since I didn't use it and put a new checking? What if I put my savings instead? It hasnt been linked to anything.

I also used my personal home adress though. My initial goal was to use this account for other purposes but things changed

I basically have a different name on the account but same personal address and checking. How do I pull my money out? Am I screwed?

Not sure if it makes a difference but my personal paypal was only used to make purchases and sell maybe 3 phones the past 5 years through Swappa.

Last edited by Inter1010; 09-14-2017 at 06:47 PM.
Old 09-14-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Just to clarify: you have the same bank account linked to 2 paypal accounts?
Old 09-14-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Just to clarify: you have the same bank account linked to 2 paypal accounts?
Yes. 1 for my personal account that I only use for subcription type of payments. And 1 for stealth one.

Since I didn't make any transfers yet, I just removed my checking and instead, added my savings account using VPN. I also changed the address on file.

Any chance I might just get away with it? I will add a checking account once I open one over the weekend.

Last edited by Inter1010; 09-14-2017 at 09:10 PM.
Old 09-14-2017
Executive [VIP]

You might be ok - only time will tell, can't say anything is 100% with PP.

I am surprised that PP allowed the addition of the same bank account for 2 different accounts - usually you get an error message.

This cross-addition is likely a strong link but it may not be killer to the accounts.

Now what VPN are you using? Not some free, potentially overused/abused one, right...?
Old 09-14-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You might be ok - only time will tell, can't say anything is 100% with PP.

I am surprised that PP allowed the addition of the same bank account for 2 different accounts - usually you get an error message.

This cross-addition is likely a strong link but it may not be killer to the accounts.

Now what VPN are you using? Not some free, potentially overused/abused one, right...?
Thank you. Using Hide my ass.

My original goal was to buy test purchases from competetiors but then I decided to go with stealth account. if they do kill both accounts, hopefully they don't touch my business account.. Business account is not related to either account in anyway. Only similarity is that I changed the Paypal adress on some of my listings to stealth one.

Last edited by Inter1010; 09-14-2017 at 09:25 PM.
Old 09-15-2017
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inter1010 View Post
Thank you. Using Hide my ass.

My original goal was to buy test purchases from competetiors but then I decided to go with stealth account. if they do kill both accounts, hopefully they don't touch my business account.. Business account is not related to either account in anyway. Only similarity is that I changed the Paypal adress on some of my listings to stealth one.
Hide my ass will be the kiss of death for your account. Switch to a dedicated Fresh IP from IPBurger
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Lucynda (09-15-2017)
Old 09-15-2017

Oh god, I feel so bad for you
The Following User Says Thank You to kanye For This Useful Post:
Inter1010 (09-15-2017)
Old 09-15-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanye View Post
Oh god, I feel so bad for you

Instead of telling me you feel bad, maybe you can give me suggestions on what to do. I know I messed up but I'm new to this and my initial goal was never to chose this route. I came here for suggestions.

I have changed the home address, bank account, and switching to 24vc instead of hide my ass.

Any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-15-2017

Okay so you changed the info, but you forget that PayPal stores everything you ever give them. Also you even using hide my ass is a big red light. There is nothing you can do to change what you already did. So the best thing is to just use a new bank account, do not change anymore info and never use any free VPN services again, as they are overused and abused.

Also make sure to lay low for a while, do not do anything to bring attention to your account. If all is well you should be able to survive and the account should not get limited, then you'll know you're in the clear.
Inter1010 (09-15-2017)
Old 09-15-2017
Executive [VIP]

Hide my a$$ is terrible and will literally kill your account on sight indeed.

Inter1010 - 24vc is a better choice BUT if you are in the USA, why dont you use IP like dongles, cell tethering, dynamic IP providers....are you in the USA?
Old 09-15-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Okay so you changed the info, but you forget that PayPal stores everything you ever give them. Also you even using hide my ass is a big red light. There is nothing you can do to change what you already did. So the best thing is to just use a new bank account, do not change anymore info and never use any free VPN services again, as they are overused and abused.

Also make sure to lay low for a while, do not do anything to bring attention to your account. If all is well you should be able to survive and the account should not get limited, then you'll know you're in the clear.
Thank you! I already made a transfer of $250 last night, we'll see how it goes.
Old 09-15-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Hide my a$$ is terrible and will literally kill your account on sight indeed.

Inter1010 - 24vc is a better choice BUT if you are in the USA, why dont you use IP like dongles, cell tethering, dynamic IP providers....are you in the USA?
Yes, in USA. My situation is complicated. I don't want do anything to mess up with the router because I have 6 other users doing completely different tasks than what I do, using the same router.

I am running 3 Ebay accounts, and 3 Amazon accounts from different computers. 2 of these accounts use the sme router while the other one has it's own router.

So, I just need some kind of program similar to VPN where I can just sit on the computer, turn it on, and login into Ebay/Amazon account dedicated to that computer/ip.

I have been doing this for almost a year with HMA and no problems.

Is 24vc similar to HMA? Meaning, when I turn it on, it will not mess with other's using the same router? I basically don't want to mess with the router settings, I want something simple.

Last edited by Inter1010; 09-15-2017 at 08:58 AM.
Old 09-15-2017

24vc is a VPN service as far as I know. Basically you will just turn it on when you want to access the specific Dedicated IP adress. Did you try to transfer $250 to a bank account you just added? You should let the account sit for a couple days before attempting a transfer, especially since your situation is so delicate. You need to practice more caution mate.
Inter1010 (09-15-2017)
Old 09-15-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
24vc is a VPN service as far as I know. Basically you will just turn it on when you want to access the specific Dedicated IP adress. Did you try to transfer $250 to a bank account you just added? You should let the account sit for a couple days before attempting a transfer, especially since your situation is so delicate. You need to practice more caution mate.

Worst cast scenario, I have a newly registered business with fresh EIN, I will just switch the stealth account to business and attach that EIN if they put a limit on it

I am an anxious person lol I have learned my lesson though, I will be careful with next stealth one. I have a brand new laptop that I can use for it.

How does IPBurger work? From the looks of it, it's complicated and requires me to change settings on the router.

Last edited by Inter1010; 09-15-2017 at 09:32 AM.
Old 09-15-2017
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Worst cast scenario, I have a newly registered business with fresh EIN, I will just switch the stealth account to business and attach that EIN if they put a limit on it

I am an anxious person lol I have learned my lesson though, I will be careful with next stealth one. I have a brand new laptop that I can use for it.

How does IPBurger work? From the looks of it, it's complicated and requires me to change settings on the router.
Not sure if I understood. You believe that switching from a personal to a business account will save the account? Unfortunately that's not how it works

I wouldn't waste an EIN on an account that may already have red flags on it
Old 09-16-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeder33 View Post
Not sure if I understood. You believe that switching from a personal to a business account will save the account? Unfortunately that's not how it works

I wouldn't waste an EIN on an account that may already have red flags on it
I see, so my only option is to make small transfers hoping that they dont link my accounts? If they are linked, is it true thay PayPal will let me transfer it out after 180 days?

Going to buy stealth guide now.
Old 09-18-2017
Threadstarter  

Looks like first transfer to savings went through, no problem
The question is should I add new checking account or keep transfering to savings? The thing is, I never had over $400 in my savings and I'm wondering if BOA will get suspicious if I start dumping money in there?
Old 09-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Transfer worked? Nice - you can keep it in savings but to cash out, get a chequing account - less fees than withdrawing from savings
Old 09-19-2017

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Looks like first transfer to savings went through, no problem
The question is should I add new checking account or keep transfering to savings? The thing is, I never had over $400 in my savings and I'm wondering if BOA will get suspicious if I start dumping money in there?
BOA will not get suspicious of you putting money in a bank account, that is what its for, and that is exactly what they want. BOA is not paypal and doesn't care as much as paypal with how much money is going where etc.
Regardless of that, open another checking account where you can put your money from the stealth so you can access it without crazy fees like in the savings account.
Congrats!
Old 10-10-2017
Threadstarter  

So, I guess my account got limited because they asked me to provide either a SS or Credit Card confirmation. I got one of those Vanilla Gift Cards, and confirmation was a success.

Does this mean I am good to go going forward as long as I stay under 20,000/200 limit?