Excellent eBay account, PayPal Shat on Me - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-16-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Excellent eBay account, PayPal Shat on Me

Hi All,

I'm sure will all your experience you would've come across similar issues during your careers as great practitioners of selling on eBay, using PayPal.

Issue:

I have a great eBay account, a power seller account. The country I'm selling from is India. The PayPal account I use is also from India.

I sold a few branded products and private label products, averaging @$8k/month in revenues. 100% positive feedback. However, in my initial days as a seller, I had some disputes ( all them granted in my favour).

I have been selling on eBay now for just over a year. One fine day I receive an email from PayPal saying your account is permanently limited and it gave a link to a product listing and PayPal claimed that I was selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Products. I immediately got in touch with my eBay account manager to find out if he heard anything from Paypal, to which he replied, he hasn't heard anything from PayPal and he reassured me that my eBay account is a perfect health and that I have nothing to worry about and asked me to contact PayPal customer service. Customer service people said, we assume your guilt and we do not require any documentation from you. to which I asked them, how do you assume my guilt when you haven't asked for any documentations, what if I have documentation which would corroborate my claim and disprove your accusation? They asked me to send proof of Purchase, Proof of authenticity of the product, my distributor's certificate stating he's an authorized distributor of the brand and I sent them all. yet still they got back to me saying your account is limited.

What I found out is my distributor did not receive any calls or email enquiries from Paypal. he also informed me that the brand Owners did not receive any calls ( if they had he'd be informed about it immediately).

How do I get back my Paypal account back? BTW I have a fair bit of money in theirs. What could've gone wrong and why is Paypal targeting sellers with great feedback and great history in such a degrading way?

Advice please thank you

Note: My eBay account is still intact ( no notices, nothing) and my account manager contacts me almost every day encouraging me to sell ( Not happening without PayPal issue is sorted)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-17-2017
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Excellent eBay account, PayPal Shat on Me

Anyone???? I really need your help
Old 09-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Not sure why you are bothering with contacting Ebay when you need to be contacting PayPal. It's pretty easy, get in touch with PayPal.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
swamy (09-17-2017)
Old 09-17-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Not sure why you are bothering with contacting Ebay when you need to be contacting PayPal. It's pretty easy, get in touch with PayPal.
I got in touch with eBay, gave them all they want and yet, they're refusing. What am I missing here?
Old 09-17-2017

Longevity: 53%

It sounds like PayPal you need to talk too. The problem in brand name products. I sell a lot of Amazon as well as eBay, eCrater, Etsy, etc and people are always having problems with brand name products. Even if you're selling legit there are issues. You have a customer who has been burned before and thinks your product is a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ when it's not. Then you have companies that will only allow sellers who have signed a contract with them to sell their products as new and if they catch you selling as new without that contract they will shut you down. The best practice for brand-name products is to sell them as "Used Like New" condition.
Old 09-17-2017

Longevity: 49%

For a better reply, you should paste the text of the limitation, deleting your personal details.

From my own experience I can tell you when they refer to a single item, this do not implies is the only reason for limitation. It's just a procedure they do.

But if they limited your old account receiving 8k a month, I would bet there are other reasons, returns ratio, many high riisk items, etc.

I usually don't invest many energy on this because never received positive results.

I usually just change the paypal account in ebay and after 6 months I withdraw money from limited, and that's it.

A lesson for the future: never keep too much money in paypal, leave some money to pay fees, etc, but never assume paypal funds are safe until reached your bank account.
Old 09-18-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Paypal shats on everyone...
How to clean photos
Best image resizer
Old 09-18-2017

Longevity: 70%

Dear, its all about your luck.
if we know why PP limited our accounts then we were never come here to "aspkin".
if your account is legal pp will limit your account
if your account is stealth pp will limit your account
I just believe and i am sure that you are competitor to someone on ebay and pp and most of ebay and paypal employee doing a big business on ebay, so ,they will do their best efforts to stop you by filtering us from ebay and put restriction on our pp accounts to stop us. this is the equation..
thatwhy I try always to f*** ebay and pp and not my buyers.
happy selling