Looking for a Virtual Windows Desktop, in the cloud - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 09-22-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Looking for a Virtual Windows Desktop, in the cloud

Lots of people are talking about creating VM-Machines, VirtualBox, and other virtual machines on their desktop PC.

Does anybody know of a virtual windows desktop service in the cloud? where I can pay a low fee per month, or fee per hour, to rent a windows virtual machine?

Also need the virtual machine to have fixed, fresh, stable, Dedicated IP, that does not change, for only my use.

Need it for both Canada and US.

Searched for 6 hours, and all I could find was this:
Azure

But I prefer not to use Microsoft.

Any suggestions?
The Following User Says Thank You to billybobjr For This Useful Post:
casper555 (04-30-2019)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-23-2017
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%
Default Re: Looking for a Virtual Windows Desktop, in the cloud

Emm... why? Unless you are techie and do this yourself without a 3rd party, it's not worth the hassle.

Using a VPN on the other hand makes sense and works worldwide but VPS is not needed.
Old 09-23-2017

digital ocean? Just google vps and you'll find loads
Old 09-23-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Don't go with VPS, most are crap.
Old 09-23-2017

Longevity: 65%

welcome to the forums!
Old 09-23-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Not really sure what this would be good for. However, I use VMwareplayer on my local machine and store my virtual machines on an external hard drive which is also my google drive. So the virtual machine is practically "Backupped" in the cloud.

However I think you just found this forum and are confused.

You can run the virtual machine locally. There is, in terms of stealth, no issue with it. For each virtual machine you want a dedicated (fresh and never used) IP. To get a fresh and never used IP which only you will use in the future you can check out services like IPBurger or 24vc or others.
Old 09-23-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

Welcome to the forums friend.
Old 09-23-2017

Longevity: 44%

Retail VPN's and Proxys wouldnt exist without VPS's... They aren't crap, they need technical skill.

Askpin said it right.

You need to know what your doing. You can run any OS the Data Center provides. The server installation media doesn't install a GUI by default, but it's just a package installation away. For remote access (which you will need) use something like Webmin.
Old 09-23-2017
Threadstarter  

Thanks for your replies.

Maybe you are not understanding the concept of what 'stealth' really means, correctly.

When you set up a stealth account, you require to meet many prerequisites.
Some of them are:
- Need an IP in your country/area
- Need a unique fingerprint of your computer (screen resolution, font size, machine type, browser type, etc., and many more, including possibly Mac address, CPU address, User name, etc)
- Need a unique email, and email PATH that they receive email inquires from
- Need email image pixels to resolve to the correct path when they send you the email form
- Need cookies that were set from your last logon (yes you can delete them, but better to have the originals that were set by the account, so they verify correctly)
- Need flash cookies to be verified from last login (yes you can delete them, but better to have the originals that were set by the account, so they verify correctly)

There are more!, we don't know them all.

In addition, there are the account requirements (unique credit cards, unique bank, etc)

Do you really think that you can maintain these various sets of data for each stealth account - impeccably?

This is doubtful, especially when you don't know what they are collecting!

The ideal situation, would be if you want 3 Stealth account, you should have 3 DIFFERENT unique computers, in 3 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS unique in the country.
This is not really practical.

But this IS possible if you have a virtual machine running, in the cloud, at different server locations.

So all you have to do, is log in FROM YOUR HOME (or ANY location in the world), and log on into your windows XP virtual machine, and you will know FOR ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY, that all the cookies, fingerprints, flash pixels, email paths, correct Static IP, EVERYTHING, is absolutely where it should be.

You can open up as many virtual machines that you need. No extra cost, only 1¢ per hour.
5, 10, 50 windows xp virtual machines, it does not matter how many.

So now there can be no mistake on being in the correct environment required for Stealth.
You can NEVER LINK ACCOUNTS AGAIN!

In response to your comments:

- "Unless you are techie and do this yourself without a 3rd party, it's not worth the hassle".
You don't need to be a techie, just logon to your $10/month service with user and password, start using windows xp online, with all the Stealth prerequisites already there.
This is no hassle at all. What is a hassle, is suspension of a $10K/month ebay account.
Also, you get use windows MS Office Works apps, and a ton of other apps for free, if you need them.

- "digital ocean? Just google vps and you'll find loads"
Digital ocean does not have virtual windows machines, and VPS alone will not do it. Must have virtual machine or virtual desktop available.
Very few service in existence. This is what I am asking, anyone know of any? My current provider is gone.

- "Don't go with VPS, most are crap"
The whole world, including Google, and all credit card processors and bankin, runs on VPS!
No VPS - No Internet

-"I use VMwareplayer on my local machine and store my virtual machines on an external hard drive. For each virtual machine you want a dedicated (fresh and never used) IP"
Yes, you can run virtual machines on your desktop, but what if ONE parameter is incorrect? what if your VPN IP hiccups, for 2 seconds (like NORDVPN and Overplay VPN does constantly), and now they have your true IP? - Suspension is painfull.
Also, you cannot travel to Europe or Thailand, and still login with all your Stealth parameters set forever.
Also, IPs are much more expensive (about $20/month each) then virtual windows machines (less then 1¢/hour, unlimited machines)

The convenience of logging on to a unique computer, in a cloud, to a unique Stealth account - is gold!

RUNNING A VIRTUAL WINDOWS MACHINE IN THE CLOUD, IS THE IDEAL EBAY/Amazon Stealth SETUP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by billybobjr; 09-23-2017 at 01:10 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billybobjr For This Useful Post:
haiderekarar13 (09-20-2020), wqzjwz (09-19-2020)
Old 09-23-2017

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybobjr View Post
Thanks for your replies.

Maybe you are not understanding the concept of what 'stealth' really means, correctly.
Yes, you are right, so many people here since years , they never understood anything, We are lucky to have you and your knowledge now The forum can be closed after that
Old 09-23-2017

Look here BillyBob... Your way off, your over thinking this way too much....

This is EB&PP... Not the NSA...

You right, it'd work, but it's overkill... and your concept has flaws, i.e. all your cookies for your accounts will be on the VPS's, which you have no control over. There are hundreds if not thousands of other VPS on the node. What happens if the server has issues and you have to reinstall your OS? or...

What happens when you finely realize there is a better; easier way to do what your trying to do? How will you transfer everything over to your local PC?

What your proposing is too much work... Lets just pretend you have the technical skills to accomplish this, you wouldn't need a Windows machine and you would have realized a LONG TIME AGO that it would be easier to run VPN or Proxy software on the server and use VMware on your local PC with multiple OS browser pairs to accomplish the EXACT same thing... You could still travel around the world, I don't know what your thinking.... Please tell me what would prevent it.... I'd love to hear it.

I'd poke more holes in your theory but I get the feeling your just probing us for info.

Last edited by nate; 09-23-2017 at 02:11 PM.
Old 09-23-2017
Threadstarter  

EB&PP is my sole steady income (among a few affiliate programs).
Why would I risk it?

If you are making $10K/month on Amazon, and about $3K/month on eBay - Nothing is 'Overkill' !!!
This is over $130K+ a year income!
To loose this money, because of a silly mistake of 'forgetting to turn on the VPN IP' (or having the system hiccup, and display your IP by accident, or because you clicked the wrong email link and went to the wrong eBay account that was already logged on), I would never forgive myself !!!

Lets look at your statements:

- "all your cookies for your accounts will be on the VPS's, which you have no control over"
Not true! - All the cookies and fingerprints are NOT stored on the VPS, they are stored in the Virtual Windows setup - that is on the VPS.

VPS means Virtual Privacy Server. It is only sever that stores data, like websites or software. Virtual Desktop windows is windows OS that runs on the VPS. It is the same OS that you use every day on your own PC - only in the Cloud.

- "There are hundreds if not thousands of other VPS on the node"
True, but I dont care about other spaces. All I care about is the space that is assigend my unique IP, where my Windows runs on.
I have a fixed IP that is mine ONLY, and my Windows XP runs on top of that. So any browsing you do thru your Virtual Desktop windows browser, like Explorer or Firefox, will show your dedicated fixed IP from my VPS space, and any emailing I do, will go into outlook or entourage software, in the Virtual desktop.
Thus only YOUR cookies and YOUR IP are sent.

- "What happens if the server has issues and you have to reinstall your OS"
You make backups for your VMware, dont you?
This is similar to your VMware that you store on a drive, only the windows desktop is stored in the VPS cloud.
We are simply talking about a file on the VPS. This file can be backed up and reinstalled just like cpanel can backup and restore a site.
We are simply backing up Windows with just 2 or 3 clicks, and you have a complete backup - including all cookies, flash cookies, fingerprint data, outlook, firefox, etc. of your complete Windows XP - Everything. Your just backing up as you would backup your home windows xp.
Reinstall with 2 or 3 clicks. Simple as Cpanel or WHM.

- "How will you transfer everything over to your local PC?"
Restore button - 2 or 3 clicks.
You can even restore the files form Virtual Windows XP, to your home Windows XP. Same system, same files.
Only one is in the Cloud, and only is on your hard drive at home.
Why can't you understand - they are the same system!!!

- "Lets just pretend you have the technical skills to accomplish this, you wouldn't need a Windows machine"
You dont need any technical skills. You just need 1¢/hour, or about $20 a month, and subscribe to a service that provides windows desktop online. Windows online works exactly as Windows on your PC. The exact same! So I dont know what are you talking about?

- "and you would have realized a LONG TIME AGO that it would be easier to run VPN or Proxy software on the server and use VMware on your local PC"

Its not easier! I just login, browse orders, logout.
And Proxies cost a lot more - about $20 each per month. 6 proxies is $120 a month! - WAY MORE that Windows server at 1¢/hour of use.

Read the first paragraph again:
If you are making $10K/month on Amazon, and about $3K/month on eBay - Nothing is 'Overkill' !!!
This is over $130K+ a year income!
To loose this money, because of a silly mistake of 'forgetting to turn on the VPN IP' (or having the system hickup, and display your IP), I would never forgive myself !!!

- "use VMware on your local PC with multiple OS browser pairs to accomplish the EXACT same thing... You could still travel around the world"
No, you cant. You must bring your PC with your VM files with you (and hope it does not bust or become stolen), or use remote desktop (and hope you can connect, and that the power has not failed at your house).
Much easier to connect on ANY wifi, and your entire Windows setup is there ready to go always.

- "I'd poke more holes in your theory but I get the feeling your just probing us for info"
There is no holes, and it is not a theory. I have been doing this for about 6 years now, with no issues what-so-ever!!!
I had many account suspended many times, years ago before this setup, thats how I learned and found this to be the ultimate solution.

I really don't have time to meticulously check every IP, cookie, fingerprint, use correct vmware, backup to harddrives, etc, .... to make sure it is all in the correct format. Maybe you do, I don't.
I really don't have time to alter/adjust email clients, correct user account, switch apps, just to send an email from the correct IP.
If you do? then fine. No problem at all.

VM on your personal hard drives are a pain to maintain.
All is already on the Virtual Windows Desktop. Just use as normal.
Even though I am a Mac user, I must use Windows on the server, but that's OK, as I really only use Explorer/Firefox, and email.

Here is my typical day:
I login to Stealth online Windows Desktop Account 1, I go to Firefox browser, I check orders, I send order to dropship provider 1 using email client outllook/entourage, I log out.
I login to Stealth online Windows Desktop Account 2, I go to Firefox browser, I check orders, I send order to dropship provider 2 using email client outllook/entourage, I log out.
WHAT CAN BE SIMPLER!
I do this from Europe and from Canada, and sometimes from the USA.
There is no simpler way!

OBVIOUSLY, a person that make these kind of statements, are not making much money online, and thus have nothing to loose.
So in that case, just go ahead and use your home computer, and track all your data in a spreadsheet. That will work too.
Its just not for me.

I don't really want to defend myself every time I make a post, as to why I do things this way.
Just sharing with the group of similar mind sets.

I am not here to alter anyone's paradigm, or to mauck anyone's setup.
Just want to know if anyone has any good Virtual Windows Desktop providers.
This was my original question.
I have only found 2, and need a few more, as I am just in the process of setting up another Amazon account.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billybobjr For This Useful Post:
SUVE (02-02-2021), wqzjwz (09-19-2020)
Old 09-23-2017

That's too much to read let alone respond to.

The way I read it, you were asking how to make this set up.

If you net 130k+ you should have more than enough to pay for the exact set up your talking about. If you have it all figured out so you wont loose your cookies more power to you.

Actually, as invincible as Windows XP is, I wouldn't even worry about it. (SI)

I doubt you'll find a answer to where to find that set up here. From what I've seen on here only the Chinese use setups like that here... unless you go about 3 or 4 years back in the posts.
Old 09-24-2017
Threadstarter  

Still after 2 detailed posts, you still do not understanding the 'cookies' / Virtual Windows setup. Obviously, because you have not read them, and don't know what I am asking.

I am not asking to find the setup. I already have it.
I am only explaining it to people, because they asked me to.

I am only asking if anyone has a provider for Windows Desktop.
I only have 2, and need 2-3 more, because I need more Stealth accounts.

I have asked this single question now 4 times in this one thread.

I suppose nobody is familier with this Stealth setup, so I will quite posting about it, and stop posting elaborate details on how to help people protect their accounts with no effort.

People - just use the mechanical methods previously posted in other threads.
Enough said.

But still looking for more Windows Desktop providers.
If you know of any, please post them.
SUVE (02-02-2021)
Old 09-24-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you master stealth
Old 09-25-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

"Ultimate Solution", there's no such thing....there are many different solutions. Don't act like your method is the only one that works. Personally I find it moronic to pay or rent some VPS on the Cloud when I can Run VMWare's on my local machine and have ZERO issues.
Old 10-16-2017
Threadstarter  

Just to let everyone know, I found some servers running windows, and set up my 3rd Stealth Amazon account!

All is good, and running smoothly.

I will be in Europe for December holidays, and will run all 3 accounts from there, online.

Thank to all for any help provided.
SUVE (02-02-2021)
Old 10-17-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,040 Times in 774 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 81%

Welcome to the forum!, good luck
Old 04-30-2018
Threadstarter  

I had a person in private messages ask me for some more info, and to see how I was doing. Thought that the group could use this info also:

Hello xxxx,

You have the same concerns that I had before.

I have several eBay accounts and several Amazon accounts.
We are really only allowed to have 1 account each, or they will suspend you.

Most people on the forum don’t understand that when you get suspended from eBay or Amazon, that it is a BIG PROBLEM to get your accounts back, and loosing money in the process, and the chance that if you get it your account back, it may be suspended again later.

Most people on the forms don’t make any money, and so they just talk - a social gathering.

This is my substantial income, so I cannot afford to loose it if my VPN ‘hiccups’ and display my real IP by mistake, and get suspended.

My system is fool proof if you do it correctly.
I travel to US, Canada, Europe, and login thru any browser, and it shows to eBay that I am in US only every time, and using the same computer.
This is what you want.

Here is what you need:
A BROWSER BASED VPN that has Windows or Mac on it (depending on what you like).
So now, you can go to a website, login, and you will get a Windows or Mac desktop, just like your real desktop, but it is in the cloud, and has a fixed IP, and more importantly A FIXED COMPUTER FINGERPRINT!

You can access from ANYWHERE!, with no restrictions, because you are just browsing a website.
You will not have to worry about country restriction, and "does not allow third-party VPN connection” problems.

username: xxxxx, is somewhat correct, but he only only talks in theory, he has never used VPN for business!
Also, he is not businessman, and does not understand that your life depends on income, and a VPN glitch will suspend your income.
He is just a ‘poster’, not a ‘doer’.

The IP is important, but the most important is the computer FINGERPRINT!!!!!!
Amazon and eBay use computer fingerprints. Also banks, paypal use computer fingerprints.

You know this, when you login to "sellercentral.amazon.com", and in the url id you see this:
sellercentral.amazon.com/ap/signin?openid.pape.max_auth_age=1455&openid.return _to=U2R0NdNIiwiYWxnddIjoiQTI1NktXIn0lghghtThoD1XzR hehDT1ggjQmhOU5Cyss6Fcok5FDX4HtXF2ucObln8Uo8n-U73A.k…

This encrypted information behind the “?” is the fingerprint, that is sent to a 3rd party company for verification, that stores ALL the fingerprints of ALL computers that access the internet that, are members of the big corporations (eBay, Amazon, Paypal, etc.).

A fingerprint it your computer setup (screen size, cpu speed, serial number, model number, and many more) and is taken from your computer every time you login.
The very first time you log in to Amazon or eBay - They store this fingerprint FOREVER!, and if you log to a second Amazon or eBay account - BAM! - they have you, and lock both accounts!!!
Because now they know that you have 2 accounts from the same computer, even different IPs don’t matter, they will lock you.

So it is very important to set up your Browser based desktop VPN first, then set up your Amazon or eBay account after, and thru this on the first time, and ONLY login thru this setup.

The cloud VPN fingerprint will never change and you are good to go!

If you open a second ebay account etc., set up a second cloud VPN account.
Then login to second account, and use new fingerprint.

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SECURE YOUR ACCOUNTS BY USING CLOUD BASED DESKTOP VPN!
Do not use VPN hooked up to your computer, and it could disconnect randomly, and you are screwed - locked accounts.
Do not use virtual machine running on your computer, as it could stall, show real IP or show real fingerprint, and you are screwed - locked accounts.
Is it worth it?

Cost is cheap - only $10/ month, or $80 a year, and you also get an online virtual computer to use also when you travel, for browsing, word documents, store images, etc, as a bonus.
A small price to pay for security of your income!

Just make sure to check with the service that the cloud VPN has a fixed IP (they all do but check anyways with the provider).
Choose an IP where the country/city where is the eBay account.
You only need a browser in the VPN setup to access Amazon, eBay, etc.

Use Firefox browser only, as Crome (Google) and Explorer (Microsoft) sell user data to companies/Government to make money from you.
Maybe they sell your IP info also? Your Fingerprint info also? I don’t know, but why risk it.
Firefox is independent, open source, by volunteers.

There are many cloud based desktops to choose from.

Hope that helps

billybobjr

P.S. I dont really won't to respond to posts by people who mock me, and that say it does not work, and have never tried
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to billybobjr For This Useful Post:
aspkin (04-30-2018), MomNPopShop (04-16-2020), SUVE (02-02-2021), wqzjwz (09-19-2020)
Old 04-30-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
P.S. I dont really won't to respond to posts by people who mock me, and that say it does not work, and have never tried
Nobody is mocking you. Your head is simply too far up your own ass to realize people with far more stealth experiences are repeatedly telling you your method is far from efficient. Good luck accomplishing much with that kind of attitude.

Last edited by BiN4RY; 04-30-2018 at 03:56 PM.
Old 04-30-2018
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

Thread moved to the proper forum section.

*Play nice fellas, we're all here to learn from each other.

Last edited by aspkin; 04-30-2018 at 08:55 PM.
Old 04-30-2018

Quote:
Lots of people are talking about creating VM-Machines, VirtualBox, and other virtual machines on their desktop PC.

Does anybody know of a virtual windows desktop service in the cloud? where I can pay a low fee per month, or fee per hour, to rent a windows virtual machine?

Also need the virtual machine to have fixed, fresh, stable, Dedicated IP, that does not change, for only my use.

Need it for both Canada and US.

Searched for 6 hours, and all I could find was this:
Azure

But I prefer not to use Microsoft.

Any suggestions?
You can signup AWS account & get 1year free limited usage (You have to verify credit/debit card once small charge will deduct): https://aws.amazon.com/free/

After successful signup then follow this to create a remote desktop on any available AWS region : https://aws.amazon.com/getting-start...ch-windows-vm/

Hope it helps you