If you age accounts slowly, what is the reason to not process big revenue on stealth? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-22-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default If you age accounts slowly, what is the reason to not process big revenue on stealth?

I've been wondering, that what is the reason you cannot process higher revenue on stealth accounts? What I mean is how most experienced stealth sellers here recommend to not process over e.g. £10k per month on a stealth account.

Is this just as an extra precaution to be more careful and avoid losing too much money in case of a ban? Or are stealth accounts actually weaker somehow than real accounts, for reasons such as using a VCC instead of a real credit card? Or some other reason, like possible credit check after some invisible treshold?

If a properly set up stealth account looks exactly the same as a real account, what would stop one from processing e.g. £50k a month on one? I mean this is assuming that the account has been properly aged, e.g. 1 year slowly building up to these numbers from scratch and selling low risk items priced £5-50.

For example, on a real UK PayPal I made, I built it from zero sales to £70k/month in revenue in about 12 months and was never asked for anything else except the ID + utility bill for removing EU receving limits in the beginning. It's after £70k / $100k they do a manual review on your account, with that massive list of questions asking for bank statements, supplier invoices etc. which of course on a stealth would be hard to produce.

But if you stay under this limit, what would be the issue processing e.g. £50k/month?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-22-2017

Longevity: 39%
Default Re: If you age accounts slowly, what is the reason to not process big revenue on stea

I too have the same question and i think most people say not to go overboard in order to be cautious and never have a paypal limited.

If you never go over 1k a month yes you will prbably never be limited, i agree with most that spreading sales and not selling high value items is important

However i sell electronics so my model needs to be different, have 10 accounts and expect limitations and go balls out after 90 days, docs prepared and ready for delimitations, then i should be in the clear.

If you have the docs i say go for it, there wouldnt be anything holding you back theoreticaly, it would be a normal account as if a legit person made it.
Old 09-22-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: If you age accounts slowly, what is the reason to not process big revenue on stea

1st. Let's not compare a legit account to Stealth, doesn't make sense to do so.

2nd. Even if you opened a Legit account today, you couldn't just go balls to the wall and not expect ebay/PP to start asking questions, or even limiting the account....People need to stop living in the past, today is not the same as 5yrs ago...or even 3yrs ago.

3rd. When we give advice it's not just because we're assholes and we don't want people to succeed....it's because people have FAILED and have learned from those failures.

The major problem I see on this forum is people wanting to do things the wrong way (their way) and not listening to Senior Members who are telling them the opposite. People want to hear their way is good when in reality it probably isn't.
Old 09-22-2017

Longevity: 42%

In the US, you cant do it. After around 16k, they ask for SSN. Im still confused why people are buying the 25k limit ebay accounts. They seem rather worthless unless you update an EIN number etc. But thats just my opinion Maybe they are updating EINs I dont know.

Seems safer and easier spreading that 100k over to 4 accounts. That way you have back ups. Putting 100k in one account is asking for you to come back next day complaining you are waiting 180 days for 100k of your money.
Old 09-22-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
1st. Let's not compare a legit account to Stealth, doesn't make sense to do so.

2nd. Even if you opened a Legit account today, you couldn't just go balls to the wall and not expect ebay/PP to start asking questions, or even limiting the account....People need to stop living in the past, today is not the same as 5yrs ago...or even 3yrs ago.

3rd. When we give advice it's not just because we're assholes and we don't want people to succeed....it's because people have FAILED and have learned from those failures.

The major problem I see on this forum is people wanting to do things the wrong way (their way) and not listening to Senior Members who are telling them the opposite. People want to hear their way is good when in reality it probably isn't.
I totally look up to the advice of senior members but just always had this question in my mind.

1st: so how are they actually different? This is where I'm confused because if someone has all the possible docs available to verify a stealth, how is it actually different to a legit one? Can PayPal somehow see the person doesn't exist?

2nd: Totally agree. But when I created a legit account in the last 2 years (UK) I wasn't limited until hitting that £70k in a month revenue. I built it slowly from 1 to 450 sales a day in 12 months. Even this could have been lifted but my company registration info was in the wrong country so it was suspended (but I wasn't banned from using PayPal, just told to open a new one in the correct country).

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookprop View Post
In the US, you cant do it. After around 16k, they ask for SSN. Im still confused why people are buying the 25k limit ebay accounts. They seem rather worthless unless you update an EIN number etc. But thats just my opinion Maybe they are updating EINs I dont know.

Seems safer and easier spreading that 100k over to 4 accounts. That way you have back ups. Putting 100k in one account is asking for you to come back next day complaining you are waiting 180 days for 100k of your money.
Totally understand for US and also the reason I would never open an US stealth account unless of course I had US bank accounts for withdrawal. But with e.g. UK, it seems they have two tresholds: 1. lifting basic EU limits and 2. going over £70k in a month. This is assuming you don't do any dodgy stuff on your accounts and sell low risk items.

I was not planning to process 100k / month on one stealth, but maybe 30-50k if possible. My business model is high volume with quite low profit % (dropshipping) so to process e.g. 500k/month I would need 50 stealth accounts if I follow the 10k/month limit. This will get expensive for managing them, VPNs, eBay store subscriptions etc. It would be much easier to have e.g. 10 stealths all with eBay anchor store subscriptions.
Old 09-23-2017

Longevity: 39%

even the social security thing can be passed if im not mistaken, just have 10 or so EIN's ready to go for when they ask and pay taxes like a good little business. ssn's cant be ⊗⊗⊗⊗d obviously, but it is acceptable to have mutliple Ein's under an llc or corporation and pay taxes on those, if youre trying to evade taxes thats another thing that i wont condone. Correct me if im wrong but this is a very small hurdle, its free to make an EIN and paypal cant request information from the IRS to match the name of the owner, if anything they check to see if the EIN name matches the paypal business name. I just upload EIN when asked and continue to sell however much i want, within reason of course. spread and shred
Old 09-23-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

It's not about what you can and cannot do with stealth or real accounts.
It's about being cautious and to strategize with multiple accounts.

ANy account can receive any amount and not get in trouble, this involves risk and understanding the algo. But we follow the stealth guide advice which is to be VERY cautious and not putting all the eggs in one basket.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
SS1 (09-23-2017)
Old 09-23-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
It's not about what you can and cannot do with stealth or real accounts.
It's about being cautious and to strategize with multiple accounts.

ANy account can receive any amount and not get in trouble, this involves risk and understanding the algo. But we follow the stealth guide advice which is to be VERY cautious and not putting all the eggs in one basket.
Thanks! this answers my question 100%.