Just downloaded Stealth - But have a few unanswered questions - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-26-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Just downloaded Stealth - But have a few unanswered questions

About me, I used to sell on Ebay 4 or 5 years ago, they suspended me for dropshipping. I thought "oh well" no biggie, and I just really never did give it much thought, after they initially suspended me.

A few months ago, I thought, "well heck, it's been many years, I don't dropship anymore, maybe they will let me back on." So I contacted them.. About 3 minutes after I sent the email requesting selling privileges back I got the same... it ain't gonna happen email.

So, I have been thinking about it for a few months, and I thought wth, and figured I'd try a stealth account.

So, here's the issue that I didn't see answered.

First off, my paypal account was never suspended or restricted or anything. It has been functioning at 100% the whole time.

I also buy A LOT of stuff off of Ebay, just for my business and personal use. A lot of my suppliers for my equipment are Ebay sellers etc.

So, the question is... I do my buying (with paypal) through my old Ebay (sellers) account that has been suspended to selling.

So, my PP account has all of my buying CCs linked to it.

So, I was wondering, if I could just use the Opera web browser and use the VPN option to set up a new Ebay account, and then link my old PP account to it?

If not, how to I continue to BUY through Ebay with a new PP account that already has all of my buying CCs linked?

So, basically, have a buying Ebay account (that I access through Chrome) and then a selling Ebay account (that I access through Opera) and everything go through my existing PP account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-27-2017

Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Just downloaded Stealth - But have a few unanswered questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeAgain View Post
About me, I used to sell on Ebay 4 or 5 years ago, they suspended me for dropshipping. I thought "oh well" no biggie, and I just really never did give it much thought, after they initially suspended me.

A few months ago, I thought, "well heck, it's been many years, I don't dropship anymore, maybe they will let me back on." So I contacted them.. About 3 minutes after I sent the email requesting selling privileges back I got the same... it ain't gonna happen email.

So, I have been thinking about it for a few months, and I thought wth, and figured I'd try a stealth account.

So, here's the issue that I didn't see answered.

First off, my paypal account was never suspended or restricted or anything. It has been functioning at 100% the whole time.

I also buy A LOT of stuff off of Ebay, just for my business and personal use. A lot of my suppliers for my equipment are Ebay sellers etc.

So, the question is... I do my buying (with paypal) through my old Ebay (sellers) account that has been suspended to selling.

So, my PP account has all of my buying CCs linked to it.

So, I was wondering, if I could just use the Opera web browser and use the VPN option to set up a new Ebay account, and then link my old PP account to it?

If not, how to I continue to BUY through Ebay with a new PP account that already has all of my buying CCs linked?

So, basically, have a buying Ebay account (that I access through Chrome) and then a selling Ebay account (that I access through Opera) and everything go through my existing PP account?
I wouldn't link your working Paypal account to a new eBay account. You'll get linked eventually. You'll have to use your good standing paypal with the suspended eBay account to ONLY purchase.

If you want to start selling again then you'll need a stealth eBay AND PayPal account. As far as CC's you'll need to get vanilla gift cards or VCC's to the new account. You won't be able to use your old ones since they're linked to your good PayPal account. You won't be able to buy anything from your new one either since the shipping address is already linked to your good PayPal account. That one will only be for selling again and that's it.
Old 09-27-2017

Longevity: 51%
Default Re: Just downloaded Stealth - But have a few unanswered questions

Informative.