New 2 Stealth, My Gameplan - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-03-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default New 2 Stealth, My Gameplan

I'm new to stealth and I want to make sure I understand everything properly before I just dive into adventure. I read the stealth guide multiple times fyi so don't flame me and say go read it again when I'm looking for someone to comment to see if I'm heading down the right path for stealth success. I want to make multiple accounts in the future but this post is me focusing on one account to start with.

I have a new address to use for returns/shipping, unrelated to past accounts.

Got a different Internet Provider and different, new modem.

New Laptop entirely, with new user specified solely for the new account.

Making a gmail email account to use both eBay and PayPal on.

I'm opening an LLC to use the EIN number for my Business PayPal account when they ask for it.

I will either buy a Walmart prepaid phone or an entirely new phone/number from a different provider than I currently have. EDIT -> If I want to use the PayPal/eBay App for one main account, wouldn't I have to replace, the phone, provider, and number so I can use that phone for eBay/PayPal App and using that number for calling them since my old number is linked to the old accounts?

Once I have the info for the LLC, I plan to open a business bank account in my name and business name to put on to my PayPal account so I can withdrawn funds only.

I plan to get a debit/credit card with my business bank account for business purchases outside of eBay but since the card is under a new bank, business name, and zip code, can I use it on my PayPal to get my account verified? I would rather use that then use a VCC but I'm torn between because I don't see why I can't use a new card from a different bank/account/business name but please let me know about this one so I can just move to VCC if there is a true issue with using a regular card.

Since I can't make an eBay/PayPal account in my personal name (or can I?), I should use a real person details I personally know and that lets me use their details (first and last name) when opening both accounts. That way if PayPal or eBay contact me I have there ID handy, or am I thinking too far or am I missing something? Also for tax purposes, since that persons name on the account is just there for that reason only and nothing more, when it comes to 1099, I will just need to add the IEN before the year ends to make sure it will be in my business name and exclude them from everything taxing, right?

When I purchase an eBay Store Subscription and when I have to pay eBay Fees, I should have at least 125% in the PayPal account and pay for it manually (when I can), to make sure no over payment is taken from my card/bank account.

When I get everything verified, I shouldn't sell right away (1-2 weeks) but gradually work my way up and build cookies on eBay to gain trust with them to show that I'm a real person and here for the long run. (not a scammer)

I have inventory that I can sell below average sell price on eBay to build my trust and ship quality items fast to get feedback and sales rolling. I wanted to do this as early as possible to see if eBay will increase my limits from selling before December. I plan to sell the max items you can when making a new account, I believe it's 10, then open an eBay Basic store and max out my given limits if they raise any after opening the store then switch to a business eBay account and call them to tell them that my business is growing and my sales are increasing due to holiday sales, then keep maxing out my limits and fulfilling orders correctly to increase my selling limits gradually. My goal is to try to get to the $25k limit cap by mid/end November and I know that sounds a little crazy or maybe it is not, but I will try.

Other questions, If I partnered with someone for business and their name is very common in the US, couldn't they just open the paypal/ebay account and use the steps above and basically have the same outcome? Sounds like a stupid question as I pretty much know the answer to it but I would just like some input on it to see if anyone has done that before and how'd it turn out.

I run another business that isn't related to eBay, mostly in person transactions but occasionally they want to use PayPal, is it okay for them to send me the payment to a PayPal account that I'm using with eBay? If not, then what's the issue behind that? Also can I use the same PayPal account for other websites like Etsy/Bonanza when receiving payments? I would think that would be okay since, all of the account details will all be the same.

Well I don't think I left anything out, if I did please let me know. If you have any input, tips, etc. Please, please, please.... let me know. I want to start up again and get the snowball rolling until it turns gold. I will appreciate every response, thanks!

Last edited by MxTx; 10-03-2017 at 09:00 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: New 2 Stealth, My Gameplan

Your setup looks good.

I once bought an US ebay + paypal account and it came with EIN for Paypal and it was easy to unlock. No LLC was needed. Not sure how the seller did it tho, but it worked on both accounts i got from him. No questions asked.

So if you are after more than one account maybe take a look in the marketplace before. It might save time and money.
The Following User Says Thank You to dachilla For This Useful Post:
MxTx (10-03-2017)
Old 10-03-2017

Longevity: 63%

New modem & Laptop => dont even need to buy them

And dont need new provider for phone, you just need a new phone number for every new accounts

Your plan is good but always expect the unexpected
The Following User Says Thank You to mcnol012 For This Useful Post:
MxTx (10-03-2017)
Old 10-03-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnol012 View Post
New modem & Laptop => dont even need to buy them

And dont need new provider for phone, you just need a new phone number for every new accounts

Your plan is good but always expect the unexpected
I bought a new modem because I needed a new one anyway and then I wanted a dedicated work laptop as well. Wanted to keep life/work separate.

Also I forgot to add into my post above but wouldn't I need a new provider/phone/phone number if I plan to use the eBay App?(sorry that I didn't state this above, I'll try to edit it)
Old 10-03-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachilla View Post
Your setup looks good.

I once bought an US ebay + paypal account and it came with EIN for Paypal and it was easy to unlock. No LLC was needed. Not sure how the seller did it tho, but it worked on both accounts i got from him. No questions asked.

So if you are after more than one account maybe take a look in the marketplace before. It might save time and money.
So the accounts you bought, are they still running strong? Any issues at all? Also I know you can get an EIN as a Sole Proprietor but wouldn't that be tied to your real name and have issues with the other name on your PayPal?
Old 10-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Don't know how he did it, one account got down, but because i listed too risky item,s, the other one still up and running without a prob. 1.5 years now

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxTx View Post
So the accounts you bought, are they still running strong? Any issues at all? Also I know you can get an EIN as a Sole Proprietor but wouldn't that be tied to your real name and have issues with the other name on your PayPal?
The Following User Says Thank You to dachilla For This Useful Post:
MxTx (10-03-2017)
Old 10-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
I bought a new modem because I needed a new one anyway and then I wanted a dedicated work laptop as well. Wanted to keep life/work separate.

Also I forgot to add into my post above but wouldn't I need a new provider/phone/phone number if I plan to use the eBay App?(sorry that I didn't state this above, I'll try to edit it)
Just so you know, you can only have 1 ebay account on the App......are you planning to have more than 1 stealth account?
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
MxTx (10-03-2017)
Old 10-03-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachilla View Post
Don't know how he did it, one account got down, but because i listed too risky item,s, the other one still up and running without a prob. 1.5 years now
Awesome! I'm glad to hear it's working for you. If you have any more input or advice please let me know, I really appreciate it!
Old 10-03-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Just so you know, you can only have 1 ebay account on the App......are you planning to have more than 1 stealth account?
Well, I want to start off and focus with 1 main account then venture into others probably next year. I wanted to use the main one with the App on eBay as I'm always on the go and I like to answer questions/ship everything within that notification time to get stuff like that done. Usually answering questions and shipping things out fast = more sales and more + feedback. If you have any more input or advice, please share. I would love more ideas and tips!
Old 10-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Well, I want to start off and focus with 1 main account then venture into others probably next year. I wanted to use the main one with the App on eBay as I'm always on the go and I like to answer questions/ship everything within that notification time to get stuff like that done. Usually answering questions and shipping things out fast = more sales and more + feedback. If you have any more input or advice, please share. I would love more ideas and tips!
While your strategy is fine, running 1 account sounds fantastic.....it's really recommended you have multiple accounts ready to go. In fact I would recommend you sell on multiple accounts at the same time.

This reminds me of a user who once said, "I only need 1 good account"......well in theory he had already burned his "1 good account", when it comes to stealth you really need to have several. Think about it like this, would you go on a 5 day vacation with 1 pair of clothes? probably not.

Your on the right path, start selling on your first account, when you get some solid income....I would recommend you start investing in more accounts AND in a method to run them all safely.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (10-03-2017)
Old 10-03-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
While your strategy is fine, running 1 account sounds fantastic.....it's really recommended you have multiple accounts ready to go. In fact I would recommend you sell on multiple accounts at the same time.

This reminds me of a user who once said, "I only need 1 good account"......well in theory he had already burned his "1 good account", when it comes to stealth you really need to have several. Think about it like this, would you go on a 5 day vacation with 1 pair of clothes? probably not.

Your on the right path, start selling on your first account, when you get some solid income....I would recommend you start investing in more accounts AND in a method to run them all safely.
So for multiple accounts, would I have to have to get details from people I know that don't have a PayPal/eBay to make others? What if I don't have access to other peoples details besides just this one person, I thought you can't make up names for PayPal because if there is an issue your funds would freeze?
Old 10-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
So for multiple accounts, would I have to have to get details from people I know that don't have a PayPal/eBay to make others? What if I don't have access to other peoples details besides just this one person, I thought you can't make up names for PayPal because if there is an issue your funds would freeze?
I was not aware you were using someone's information....personally I don't recommend you use someones info.

Literally Stealth is madeup information....
Old 10-03-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I was not aware you were using someone's information....personally I don't recommend you use someones info.

Literally Stealth is madeup information....
But stealth guide says to try to use a legitimate name so you if PayPal asks you for documents then you have them to back it up?

If I just made a random name for PayPal and eBay, then I do business fine but what if they request for and ID? I wouldn't have that then I would be limited, am I right?
Old 10-03-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Do not use the eb or pp app
Old 10-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Do not use the eb or pp app
Roger that! What about using someones info vs random info? Any advice of what to do there?