Getting Back On - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-04-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Getting Back On

Once you are suspended on Ebay, are they okay with you getting back on using a business account? What if I tell them that I will be doing what I was doing before, but the business is registered in someone else's name?

Any help would be appreciated. Trying to settle an argument.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-04-2017
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Getting Back On

If I understand correctly, you want to make another account with the same information but think they won't care because it is a business account?

That won't work, once ebay bans your information then there is no way to get back on with the same info
Old 10-04-2017
Threadstarter  

I keep arguing with my brother and he insists there is a way of getting on without being "fraudulent". He is saying that Ebay wouldn't mind you telling them you are going to create a new account under a business or someone else's name (unused contact information), and continue on with the same operation/methods, after suspension.

I think it's maddening, but he acts so sure that he is right.
Old 10-04-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,546 Times in 2,199 Posts
Activity: 58%
Longevity: 91%

I'm going to be very direct here, so please don't take it the offensive way.

Your brother sounds like one of those kids with no experience nor knowledge yet they have a high degree of confidence in themselves... until they step on the wrong toe.

All I care about is that you make a living and the amount of money that you need to make. And in order to do so (without being illegal), following the stealth guide is the ONLY method you can do so on eBay.

And even MORE so on Amazon , which I'm sure you have noticed since you have the Amazon Ghost.

So follow the guide and you'll be fine. We have done this for more than a decade.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (10-05-2017)
Old 10-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Here is the thing: I am back on Ebay with multiple accounts thanks to the stealth guide, but he is guilting me for being "fraudulent" in my approach, and attributing all my problems to it.

My original account got suspended years ago, and as I explained to him, it is permanent. Yet, he acts like you can get your name cleared and continue selling with Ebay having full knowledge of you continuing selling, just under a different name or business.

I have run into issues along the way with Paypal/Ebay/Amazon and the fact that this happens is because of sometimes having a problem linking to my real name/info and sometimes due to security precautions for selling in high volume with a limited track record.

I just wanted to bounce this off the forum and see that I was not going insane trying to explain to him that there are only two options after suspension:

1) Realize you are permanently blacklisted and stop selling on the site forever
2) Find loopholes and discreetly return to the venue, disassociating yourself as best as possible from your original account name/info

So am I right, or is Ebay as welcoming to returning suspended users as he is claiming?
Old 10-04-2017
Super Moderator

You are right, he is totally wrong and self righteous.

I bet he is like this in other things in life too. And it's NONE of his G*ddamn business what you do. If anything, he should be supporting you and wishing you earn a living successfully.

Let's put it this way, if what we are doing illegal or fraudulent, do you think we would still be here and thriving? We didn't cheat the bank or customers, we pay our fees.

I can go on and on, but I'm tired and not willing to spend energy on such person and neither should you. I have 0 tolerance for ignorant people.
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (10-05-2017)
Old 10-04-2017
Super Moderator

So one last thing, STOP trying to make him see that you are right, spend your energy on building your business.

Just tell him to leave you alone and get off your back. Your results will speak VOLUME and I can assure you... he has never been or gone through what you went through with eBay.
Old 10-04-2017

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 47%

Just ignore him and continue do what you are doing.
Old 10-05-2017
Threadstarter  

He is trying to be supportive and is expressing concerns because he thinks I am going about this the wrong way. I don't get how he doesn't see that Ebay does not want suspended sellers back on their site : IN ANY CAPACITY. Of course there are legitimate ways of getting back on, which I am doing with my LLCs, but I would be a fool to let Ebay know how I am selling on their site again.

Naturally it would be nice to have my name removed from any blacklist and be in the clear, not having to worry about concealing real information...but that is simply not a realistic option given the post-suspension situation.

Just wanted to see if there was any truth to what he was saying (he being a former Ebayer), and if there was a way to get back on with Ebay's permission/knowledge after they suspend you.
Old 10-05-2017
Super Moderator

You are a good person, Supdawg... I like your positive thinking.

But like I said, he's completely wrong. So you just focus on your and just prove we are right by making results.
Old 10-05-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

If he makes it known to ebay that he is the same person that was suspended previously, they will not let him back on, if he was indefinitely suspended.

Maybe you need to tell him to go do him, and let you do you.

Or perhaps tell him if he can do it, then do it. Anyone can talk up a good game.
Old 10-05-2017

Longevity: 38%

Your brother is a dumba$$... don't listen to him.
Old 10-05-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin View Post
If he makes it known to ebay that he is the same person that was suspended previously, they will not let him back on, if he was indefinitely suspended.

Maybe you need to tell him to go do him, and let you do you.

Or perhaps tell him if he can do it, then do it. Anyone can talk up a good game.
Ha, I told him to call up Ebay and ask if they would be okay with a suspended user getting back on just using a different name. I told him to record the conversation and I would grab my popcorn and listen to it. Such foolishness.
Old 10-06-2017
Speeder33

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg1985 View Post
Ha, I told him to call up Ebay and ask if they would be okay with a suspended user getting back on just using a different name. I told him to record the conversation and I would grab my popcorn and listen to it. Such foolishness.
Some of the ebay reps are so focused on saying anything to get you off the phone and have absolutely no intelligence

If he were to call enough times asking the same question, somebody would eventually say yes
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (10-06-2017)
Old 10-07-2017

Longevity: 72%

Tell him, "darn, dude, I see the light now, you're completely right. I'll stop right away. Thanks for the help!"

Then go ahead and keep doing what you're doing, and don't ever talk about it again. Tell him you're selling somewhere else now.

And open new accounts and start to migrate to them.

And for crying out loud, don't talk about this with other people any more, even family.

What if he gets all righteous on you and turns you in to EB? A single call and you're toast.

We have a rule in my house - we don't talk about our business with outsiders.

Everybody knows I sell online, and in the house they know what I sell, (can't help but know that) but only one person knows all the details - me.

They don't know how much volume, or the price points, or where exactly the stuff comes from. Not that they don't have an idea, but I just don't discuss it.

Today's lover or friend is tomorrow's implacable enemy.
Old 10-07-2017

Activity: 8%
Longevity: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg1985 View Post
He is trying to be supportive and is expressing concerns because he thinks I am going about this the wrong way. I don't get how he doesn't see that Ebay does not want suspended sellers back on their site : IN ANY CAPACITY. Of course there are legitimate ways of getting back on, which I am doing with my LLCs, but I would be a fool to let Ebay know how I am selling on their site again.

Naturally it would be nice to have my name removed from any blacklist and be in the clear, not having to worry about concealing real information...but that is simply not a realistic option given the post-suspension situation.

Just wanted to see if there was any truth to what he was saying (he being a former Ebayer), and if there was a way to get back on with Ebay's permission/knowledge after they suspend you.
Okay, but reality is harsh. It can be cruel and ugly when you tell eBay the truth.
Old 10-07-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Yeah for people outside the stealth community it can be a really hard thing to comprehend so I can understand where he's coming from but what he's telling you is simply not true
Old 10-08-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

eBay has heard all the stories - work on that premise.