Amazon Product Reviews - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Amazon Product Reviews

This is slightly off topic on this forum but I thought I'd ask.

Product reviews are SO important on amazon. Especially "Verified Reviews"

We find it so difficult getting reviews from our customers. We launched a new product recently, have sold about 200 units in the space of 1 month. and only had 1 single review.

We have a template that we send to all buyers after there purchase requesting a product review, but it is not helping what so ever?

Does anyone else have a system or a way of getting "Verified Reviews" from customers, or any other way to get verified reviews?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kindest regards
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-14-2016

Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Amazon Product Reviews

Same question as above. Any help will be apriciated
Old 05-15-2016

Longevity: 45%

This should do the job.

https://www.feedbackgenius.com
Old 05-15-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

With Amazon, it can be annoying for buyers as they need to leave seller feedback and a product review!

You should offer an incentive if they leave you a rating.
The Following User Says Thank You to Play For This Useful Post:
CIW_ESHOP (03-04-2017)
Old 05-15-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

I hate to admit I never review but will do now
Old 05-15-2016

Longevity: 70%

Offering an incentive? Like giving them a free gift? Isn't that the same as soliciting feedback?
Old 05-16-2016

Thanked 1,655 Times in 1,333 Posts
Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly441 View Post
Offering an incentive? Like giving them a free gift? Isn't that the same as soliciting feedback?
Pretty much. But obviously keep such form of communication within the package you post as oppose to Amazon messages.

Might be frowned upon, but in OP's case,, its the only way forward. Obviously it may not be economically feasible to do this for every sale, so do it until you have enough ratings on your product.

Keep in mind we are attempting to obtain genuine ratings here, as oppose to paying someone to come and leave 10 artificial ratings.
Old 05-17-2016

Make your customer service unbelievable so they feel like they owe it to you to leave a good review. Also, make yourself out to be a "small family run company" or you are a "college student starting a company", nobody cares about reviews for a big company but they want to help out the little guy.

As mentioned, feedback genius. Set it up to send 3 email's.
#1 I see your product has shipped...introduce your "family run company"...if you have any problem at all do not hesitate to contact us...etc.
#2 Send it 2 days after delivery. You should have received your product by now, we hope your are using it and having a great experience. Here are a few tips for using it, recipes, how to clean etc. If you have absolutely any questions or are not satisfied for any reason please let us know. We are a "small family run business" and are always looking for ways to improve our product and services.
#3 Sent a week after delivery. We hope you are loving your new widget. We stand by our product and want to make sure you are fully satisfied. If you are happy we would really appreciate your honest feedback, it is so important for a small business like ours which is trying to make a name for itself on Amazon.

Some people will leave a positive feedback for your customer service even if they don't like the product. You are not asking for positive feedback or offering a bribe for positive feedback, just asking for a honest review.
Old 06-03-2016

Longevity: 90%

Use feedback boosting services. Reviews have to be genuine.
Old 06-06-2016

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeponkeepnon View Post
Make your customer service unbelievable so they feel like they owe it to you to leave a good review. Also, make yourself out to be a "small family run company" or you are a "college student starting a company", nobody cares about reviews for a big company but they want to help out the little guy.

#1 I see your product has shipped...introduce your "family run company"...if you have any problem at all do not hesitate to contact us...etc.
#2 Send it 2 days after delivery. You should have received your product by now, we hope your are using it and having a great experience. Here are a few tips for using it, recipes, how to clean etc. If you have absolutely any questions or are not satisfied for any reason please let us know. We are a "small family run business" and are always looking for ways to improve our product and services.
#3 Sent a week after delivery. We hope you are loving your new widget. We stand by our product and want to make sure you are fully satisfied. If you are happy we would really appreciate your honest feedback, it is so important for a small business like ours which is trying to make a name for itself on Amazon.

Some people will leave a positive feedback for your customer service even if they don't like the product. You are not asking for positive feedback or offering a bribe for positive feedback, just asking for a honest review.
I used to do all this stuff when I first started selling on Amz, I still barely got any reviews. I would have hand written notes with orders spelling everything out for them. I sell kids stuff so I also always added a free item that I knew kids liked (very cheap item but kids loved them) follow up email/feedback request etc. I gave up though, not many left feedback more than I normally received. Amz buyers just don't leave feedback, I learn to live with it.

I don't put much value on feedback anymore, because on my stealth accts. I've sold alot of items without feedback. It nice to have, but customers prefer price over feedback.
Old 06-06-2016

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeponkeepnon View Post

If you send the right message at the right time, only one is enough, sending 3 message is taking the risk of getting the customer bored... and then he will leave a bad feedback
Old 06-07-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

Not only product reviews will increase sales there are other stuffs you need to look into .
check here
https://amazonstartup.com/feedback.html

They give reviews and seller feedback at same price

Last edited by vela1987; 06-07-2016 at 12:10 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 06-10-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Hi All,

My first post on this site so please bear with me.

We've been using FeedbackFive for a while now. It's customisable and results are ok, I'd love to see more product reviews though.

Because of the importance of product reviews, we make outbound calls to Amazon customers and encourage them to leave product reviews. It's slow & expensive, inevitably achieve better results in terms of conversions.

By default, we encourage customers who've left us merchant feedback to leave us a product review too.

I am aware of other companies who consistently manage to get 10s of product reviews within a couple of weeks of creating the ASIN. I'd love to know how they do it.

Hope this helps.
Old 06-10-2016

Longevity: 80%

Writing your own reviews is very simple and very possible... Use your Amazon Ghost knowledge and apply it to buyer accounts - it really is that simple. We have been doing it for years to get ASIN's going.
Old 03-04-2017

Longevity: 41%
Send a message via Skype™ to CIW_ESHOP

I do amazon review
Old 10-06-2017

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigious View Post
Same question as above. Any help will be apriciated
Yes, I can provide verified product reviews
Old 10-06-2017

Longevity: 40%

There are many chinese companies selling reviews. Direct review is around $2 each. FBA purchase and verfied review is around $4 each.
Old 10-11-2017

Longevity: 37%

Just look for family and friends who have Amazon accounts and ask them to leave a review or something.
Old 10-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 54%

Anyone can do reviews

these has to be verified it's only possible when someone buy your item first
Old 10-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

I got a coupon Amazon coupon code for a supplement seller for a review through amazon. So there must be some ways to getting buyers getting incentives for reviews.