Anyone else having Bank withdrawls cancelled? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-10-2017

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 40%
Default Anyone else having Bank withdrawls cancelled?

Well established account, 5 years as a seller, $900 withdrawn to bank about once every 2 weeks, now suddenly I'm noticing the last couple of times I tried to with draw 200 they didn't complete. I went to withdraw a third 200 and was surprised to see that my balance was so high, so I looked back and the other 200 from a week before and another 200 withdrawl from 2 weeks before that look like they were cancelled. I look at the "details on the original version" and all it says is that it couldn't complete because of a technical issue". Bank is BOA. Anyone else have something like this suddenly not work anymore?

Account is not limited, just has the 21 day hold as it's always had since I don't use it regularly, no other issues, and I have fast shipping and 5 stars across all numbers on my seller feedback.

Just wondering why that might happen, it's mismatched names but it's worked in the past for about two years. Or if anyone else has been noticing something similar lately.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-10-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 42%
Default Re: Anyone else having Bank withdrawls cancelled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Well established account, 5 years as a seller, $900 withdrawn to bank about once every 2 weeks, now suddenly I'm noticing the last couple of times I tried to with draw 200 they didn't complete. I went to withdraw a third 200 and was surprised to see that my balance was so high, so I looked back and the other 200 from a week before and another 200 withdrawl from 2 weeks before that look like they were cancelled. I look at the "details on the original version" and all it says is that it couldn't complete because of a technical issue". Bank is BOA. Anyone else have something like this suddenly not work anymore?

Account is not limited, just has the 21 day hold as it's always had since I don't use it regularly, no other issues, and I have fast shipping and 5 stars across all numbers on my seller feedback.

Just wondering why that might happen, it's mismatched names but it's worked in the past for about two years. Or if anyone else has been noticing something similar lately.

alot of people are experiencing this, including myself, check out the other thread titled "sorry your transfer is delayed"
Old 10-10-2017
Threadstarter  

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman420 View Post
alot of people are experiencing this, including myself, check out the other thread titled "sorry your transfer is delayed"
I saw that thread.... it's not the "your transfer is delayed" message.... It's no message, no email, just a few days later it says 200 refunded from: Bank Account. The transfer is declined, but it doesn't say "declined" it just shows as cancelled.

I've noticed the delay message for a while now, but this withdrawal cancelation thing is new. At least for me.

EDIT: I just noticed on that thread someone had this issue (again- it's different than the "your transfer is delayed" message issue... this is a cancellation of your withdrawal.) Seems it's happening to a few people. To me it was a BOA with mismatched names, if this happened to you, what bank were you using?

Last edited by Elliot; 10-10-2017 at 05:54 PM.
Old 10-11-2017

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
I saw that thread.... it's not the "your transfer is delayed" message.... It's no message, no email, just a few days later it says 200 refunded from: Bank Account. The transfer is declined, but it doesn't say "declined" it just shows as cancelled.

I've noticed the delay message for a while now, but this withdrawal cancelation thing is new. At least for me.

EDIT: I just noticed on that thread someone had this issue (again- it's different than the "your transfer is delayed" message issue... this is a cancellation of your withdrawal.) Seems it's happening to a few people. To me it was a BOA with mismatched names, if this happened to you, what bank were you using?
Have you successfully withdrawn money with that account before or is this first time? Might be issue with your bank, I would call them
Old 10-11-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 91%

never had a withdrawal be cancelled before, only had they "sorry this transfer is delayed" message which go through but takes a few extra days.
Old 10-12-2017

Longevity: 37%

Quote:

Yes same here I have 5years account with the same issue but now I can withdraw as much as I want and I'd buy and sell on it every day

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2017

Longevity: 68%

Quote:

i had this happen to one of my accounts tried to withdraw $100 and then less than 24hrs transferred cancelled and went back to my paypal balance SMH Sounds like paypal is going hard and it might be the beginning of the end sad to say for stealth users just my opinion