Ebay sales - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 10-14-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Ebay sales

Hey guys
Im about a month after i got above standar on my account .
My sales are still bad about tottal sales on 15 days less than 1.5 k in dollars.
I don't know what is wrong im listing new items every day almost .
Do you think it it because i was below standar?

Something else i saw is that there are are a lot new Chinese sellers that there weren't before.Have you also saw this or it is in my mind?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-14-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: Ebay sales

Depends on the status of the account and category you are selling in, your items, etc. So many things. Your account status could be a factor how your listings appear in search. It's no secret that some more established sellers with better metrics have better placement & visibility than others.

If you have not already done so, this might be a good time to setup more stealth accounts to spread your sales around. Have you had a chance to read the stealth guide yet? It's full of helpful tips how to do this safely, and properly.
Old 10-14-2017
Threadstarter  

Yes i have read it and i have start my first stealth but this account about a 1.5 year old and i was hoping it will start grow again after the below .Im in a good place in searches as aim checking the listings and im taking good views .However the other account seems to sell pretty good and i try to figure out what is the problem as i dont want to leave this account .
Are you dropshiping?If yes is your sales normal?Have you saw a decrease ?
DO you think there is a general problem or is just my account?
What about the chinese sellers i mention before?
Old 10-14-2017
Banned

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salivan View Post
Yes i have read it and i have start my first stealth but this account about a 1.5 year old and i was hoping it will start grow again after the below .Im in a good place in searches as aim checking the listings and im taking good views .However the other account seems to sell pretty good and i try to figure out what is the problem as i dont want to leave this account .
Are you dropshiping?If yes is your sales normal?Have you saw a decrease ?
DO you think there is a general problem or is just my account?
What about the chinese sellers i mention before?
sooo many variables here... no one can give you a definitive answer on this...
if your search listing is pulling up fine...
then maybe its your price...ship time...feedback etc etc etc
Old 10-14-2017
Executive [VIP]

Research other sellers with the same item and check their SOLD listings. Are yours priced competitively? What about your feedback? Is your competition possibly drop shipping from the USA and you are shipping from overseas?

As the last poster said, so many variables. If you have not done so already, research your market. It takes a little time but worth the effort.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (10-14-2017)
Old 10-14-2017
Threadstarter  

No there aren't any of these .Im using the same methods on the other account and i had use these same methods in the past and i was doing great.Im not doing anything wrong .Myabe the feedback is a reason but is not so low i have 99.3 with about 1500 feedbacks do you think that matters that much?
Old 10-14-2017
Executive [VIP]

Might be feedback, might not. Don't really know. Maybe your market is oversaturated, esp. since you mention there are lots of new Chinese sellers in your space. Even so, try and diversify and spread out your sales using stealth.
Old 10-14-2017
Threadstarter  

Is not one market im dropshiping from amazon so im selling anything.I see chinese sellers everywhere .Are you selling on ebay?
Old 10-14-2017

Longevity: 63%

The price is most important factor that affect customer's buying, if your listing is less than them 5$ then it can be diffirent

After that your ebay account, top rated seller always show up in the first page if their price competitively

And your keywords, will it show up first on Google ? Does the listing have so many watchers ?

So many things could affect the views and the position/ranking of your listing on ebay

Last edited by mcnol012; 10-14-2017 at 08:40 AM.
Old 10-14-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnol012 View Post
The price is most important factor that affect customer's buying, if your listing is less than them 5$ then it can be diffirent

After that your ebay account, top rated seller always show up in the first page if their price competitively

And your keywords, will it show up first on Google ? Does the listing have so many watchers ?

So many things could affect the views and the position/ranking of your listing on ebay
The thing is that my ranking is good .Im taking views .But not good sales and watchers.THe items im listing already selling on ebay and im listing cheaper .
Old 10-15-2017

If you have a lot of views and no sales maybe your title is not correct , it doesn't describe you item or maybe there are incorrect descriptions which push away the buyers from your listings. Remove the listings with lot of views and upload them again since they make your conversion rate bad.