Paypal limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-16-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default Paypal limited

Hi all, I've a Paypal account that's about two weeks old I've recently made 3 sales on the Account and now it's limited with them asking for all the usual info. Photo ID, tracking details etc. is it worth bothering with or will it just be a complete waste of time?

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-16-2017
just_smile

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Paypal limited

On an account that new i would just ditch it, unless you can easily supply everything they need.
Old 10-16-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Is the account stealth? If so, you may have issues confirming the identity with stealth details even if you supply the ID docs they are asking for.

I have reason to believe (both from my own experience as well as a contact I have within PP) that they often do verify some of the details with public records and some other databases. They will supposedly do this if they have some reason to doubt you are who you claim to be.

If you are going to use stealth details make sure things such as the street address is actually real and exists, and not some made up 100% bogus details.

BTW, it's very common to see limitations very quickly on a new account, esp. after the first sale or two. You must sell VERY slow and only list a very low risk & priced item. Think cheap dollar store items such as pens & stationary starting at $1 or $2, then work up SLOWLY from there. Listing that $50 or even $20 item right off the bat is likely to get your PayPal shut down on the first sale.
Old 10-16-2017
just_smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post

BTW, it's very common to see limitations very quickly on a new account, esp. after the first sale or two. You must sell VERY slow and only list a very low risk & priced item. Think cheap dollar store items such as pens & stationary starting at $1 or $2, then work up SLOWLY from there. Listing that $50 or even $20 item right off the bat is likely to get your PayPal shut down on the first sale.

That's not true in the slightest, it's just scaremogering saying stuff like that.

Aslong as everything is set up properly, and the item you list is low risk, you dont get issues.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (10-16-2017), phaz0rz (10-16-2017)
Old 10-16-2017
Executive [VIP]

Not scarmongering, just being very careful, especially on the first sale on a very new account. Once it's broken in with very low risk & cost items, then you can scale from there.
Old 10-16-2017
just_smile

Most of what you said in that paragraph is only your opinion and preference. But it comes across like you are statng facts. (hence why I responded)

Some of it it's plain untrue (such as the first and last sentence)
Old 10-16-2017

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
That's not true in the slightest, it's just scaremogering saying stuff like that.

Aslong as everything is set up properly, and the item you list is low risk, you dont get issues.
That actually is true. However, in answer to your question if you can provide that information then do, especially if it's a legit account and not a stealth account.
Old 10-16-2017
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Welcome to the limited world of Paypal, GO GO CRYPTO
How to clean photos
Best image resizer
Old 10-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

How do you collect crypto payments?
Old 10-18-2017

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
Is the account stealth? If so, you may have issues confirming the identity with stealth details even if you supply the ID docs they are asking for.

I have reason to believe (both from my own experience as well as a contact I have within PP) that they often do verify some of the details with public records and some other databases. They will supposedly do this if they have some reason to doubt you are who you claim to be.

If you are going to use stealth details make sure things such as the street address is actually real and exists, and not some made up 100% bogus details.

I have a new account with about $200 on it. At the moment i'm unable to make payments or send money. Always get the error Sorry, unable to process payment at this time. The account was also placed on 21days hold and i was asked to confirm identity.

I had three options to do so, send sms, receive call and via public records. They asked about three question. I couldnt find a google answer for them but what i realize is that if you should log out and log back in the multiple choice answers change and the correct answer will always remain. so i proceeded to be verified after being asked three questions.

Still unable to send money though. Guessing its a trust issue. I will wait a few days or weeks and try again. I will try to ride out the 60days holding criteria and then call them a few weeks before and ask whats up
Old 10-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

"Sorry, unable to process payment at this time" basically means PayPal has little trust/confidence in the account. This account has either been flagged due to the info you provided not matching, lack of history, or a combination of both.

Here are a couple questions:

have you phoned verified this account, and if so, what provider service (such as GV) are you using?
What VCC did you use to verify this PayPal?
What IP address are you using?

Answering these would help give you proper guidance.

Last edited by nickopedia; 10-18-2017 at 03:57 PM.
Old 10-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by uknow View Post
I have a new account with about $200 on it. At the moment i'm unable to make payments or send money. Always get the error Sorry, unable to process payment at this time. The account was also placed on 21days hold and i was asked to confirm identity.

I had three options to do so, send sms, receive call and via public records. They asked about three question. I couldnt find a google answer for them but what i realize is that if you should log out and log back in the multiple choice answers change and the correct answer will always remain. so i proceeded to be verified after being asked three questions.

Still unable to send money though. Guessing its a trust issue. I will wait a few days or weeks and try again. I will try to ride out the 60days holding criteria and then call them a few weeks before and ask whats up
You should definitely stop selling on this account and wait maybe 2 weeks later or more.