account after suspension help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-21-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Default account after suspension help

Hi,

I have 3 account that is all linked and one got suspended and then another went down because it was linked.

I have been reinstated and both of my accounts are up now. But my 3rd account is on a 30 days suspension because of low DSRs.

My question is...

1. can i list my items on the account that was taken down because it was linked to the account that was suspended without problems?

2. Does one of my account being limted (30 day no selling) will affect my other account also? or only suspended will link?

Thanks in advance for your reply
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-21-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

It depends on the suspension, some allow you to list on other accounts and some don't. It should say in the email, if you can or not. Just to be safe though, it would be best to make a new user account on your computer and make a new ebay account and list on that until the 30 day suspension is lifted.
Old 05-21-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 86%

here is what the email states, so i assume is only for 1 account

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been restricted from selling on eBay for violation of our Seller Non-Performance policy.

Our records show that you generate an unacceptably high level of buyer dissatisfaction in transactions in this account. Based upon input from the buyers who have transacted with you, this account falls into the bottom 1 percent of all eBay sellers with regard to buyer satisfaction.

Due to the policy violation, we are removing selling privileges on this account for a period of at least 30 days, and are ending any open listings. You will still be able to conclude outstanding transactions, resolve issues with your buyers and access emails in My Messages. However, you won't be able to list any items with this account.

Here's what you can do now:

Complete all open transactions, and settle any open issues with your buyers. You can access cases open against you in the Resolution Center from My eBay. If you require assistance or information about the Item Not Received or Significantly Not a Described Process you can learn more by copy the following link into a new browser window:

eBay: Redirect

What happens next?

We will review your account again after a minimum of 30 days. If the level of buyer satisfaction with regard to this account has not improved significantly, further action will be taken, including the suspension of all of your eBay accounts.

Please be advised that this account restriction does not relieve you of your obligation to pay any fees that you may owe to eBay.

For more information about our Seller Non-Performance policy, copy the following link into a new browser window:

Seller Performance Policy

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

H41388