Creating new Stealth for sole purpose of withdrawing from other accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-19-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Creating new Stealth for sole purpose of withdrawing from other accounts

Hi guys. I had 3 limited accounts and paypal will not let me add bank accounts to any of them. They are swiss accounts and paypal demands me to verify info before withdrawing which I cant.

1 of hte accounts I had paypal transfer the money to my mother's account which worked, but then they perma limited her account for no reason.

So my idea is to create a stealth account, link my wells fargo bank acc, and transfer the funds from limited accounts to that account, say it is my friends account, and withdraw that **** fast.

Any thoughts on this? I don't see why it wouldn't work, even if it did get perma limited i wouldn't care as long as i get the money out.

Thanks guys
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Creating new Stealth for sole purpose of withdrawing from other accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by overdead View Post
Hi guys. I had 3 limited accounts and paypal will not let me add bank accounts to any of them. They are swiss accounts and paypal demands me to verify info before withdrawing which I cant.
Crazy question, did you ever have a plan to withdraw the funds? And why Swiss accounts?

Quote:
1 of hte accounts I had paypal transfer the money to my mother's account which worked, but then they perma limited her tsaccount for no reason.
Actually there is a reason. PayPal knew what you were doing.

Quote:
So my idea is to create a stealth account, link my wells fargo bank acc, and transfer the funds from limited accounts to that account, say it is my friends account, and withdraw that **** fast.
Paypal isn't going to let you transfer from your limited Paypals to ANY PayPal, waste of time.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
ebaystealth1974 (11-19-2017)
Old 11-19-2017
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Creating new Stealth for sole purpose of withdrawing from other accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Crazy question, did you ever have a plan to withdraw the funds? And why Swiss accounts?

Actually there is a reason. PayPal knew what you were doing.

Paypal isn't going to let you transfer from your limited Paypals to ANY PayPal, waste of time.
1. Yeah I had a plan, to add a bank and withdraw or transfer like I did (for one account). Swiss accounts because I lived in Switzerland at the time. (Now I live in USA)

2 and 3. Actually this is 100% possible and an option given by paypal, though it does take some extra harrasment until paypal actually does it. Multiple paypal customer service reps have explained this to me. The 3 options for withdrawal from limited accounts = 1. withdraw to bank, 2. check, 3. transfer to another paypal account.

Did you think I just somehow managed to transfer the money myself? No, it was limited. Of course thats impossible. You give paypal written authorization to transfer it to another account and it happens. Now you know

edit: If anyone else has any thoughts on how this will go please let me know! Thanks guys
Old 11-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by overdead View Post
You give paypal written authorization to transfer it to another account and it happens. Now you know
For sure, we can see how well that worked out for you. So if this is a great method then you should go ahead do what you wanted to do.

Quote:
Old 11-19-2017

Longevity: 37%

you are gonna keep burning checking/savings accounts that way, then you are gonna burn your friends account as well...you have to think better than that friend...try and see why they limited the account in the first place...and keep asking to speak with a supervisor...

****one of my stories****
I once had a limit on my main personal legit paypal account after making some high dollar sales one year with a bad product...we can call them "counties"...i began getting complaints about my sales and people wanting returns...(10 out of like 200) and they locked my account down with all of my monies in it...close to Christmas and very nervous, I kept calling and begging and explaining and sending invoices and doing what ever it took to get it unlocked, and the supervisor still told me no...i then asked that supervisor if i can speak with another supervisor on the floor...they did, and we had an agreement that was emailed to me that if there aren't any new disputes within the next 30 days, they will reinstate my account and release my fund 10/7 - 11/12 (i keep the emails as a victory and reminder of what not to do)

I say that to say this, you should work hard to get back what you deserve and don't give up...especially if you are in the right...well even if you are in the wrong, but don't admit it, just act like you are in the right....
Old 11-19-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootadmin View Post
you are gonna keep burning checking/savings accounts that way, then you are gonna burn your friends account as well...you have to think better than that friend...try and see why they limited the account in the first place...and keep asking to speak with a supervisor...

****one of my stories****
I once had a limit on my main personal legit paypal account after making some high dollar sales one year with a bad product...we can call them "counties"...i began getting complaints about my sales and people wanting returns...(10 out of like 200) and they locked my account down with all of my monies in it...close to Christmas and very nervous, I kept calling and begging and explaining and sending invoices and doing what ever it took to get it unlocked, and the supervisor still told me no...i then asked that supervisor if i can speak with another supervisor on the floor...they did, and we had an agreement that was emailed to me that if there aren't any new disputes within the next 30 days, they will reinstate my account and release my fund 10/7 - 11/12 (i keep the emails as a victory and reminder of what not to do)

I say that to say this, you should work hard to get back what you deserve and don't give up...especially if you are in the right...well even if you are in the wrong, but don't admit it, just act like you are in the right....
Wow! that is actually a crazy story and I'm glad you posted it, gives me a lot of insight into paypal itself. I'm happy it worked out for you like that!
Unfortunately my accounts are rightfully limited and I really can't do anything about it at this point. Firstly I had 3 different accounts so thats breaking the policy already, and one had a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, so thats 2 rules broken. I really wasn't aware but was pretty dumb and accepted that they are perma limited.

About the burning through checkings/savings, the idea that I have would only burn 1 checking account, I think you might have misunderstood.

Thanks for the input dude!
Old 11-19-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
For sure, we can see how well that worked out for you. So if this is a great method then you should go ahead do what you wanted to do.
Not sure why the attitude..?
I was just posting here to see if anyone had more info to contribute and give me insight, before I do anything significant. Sorry if that bothers you man
Old 11-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

This is what bothers me

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal...an-paypal.html

Old 11-20-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Sorry for the long response on there if thats what you mean! tried to be more to the point here haha, sorry about that.

Getting a check would just be more complicated and idk if wells fargo would accept it anyways. I even called the bank and the person literally said they don't know lmao, ridiculous.

So now I'm thinking of doing this instead. Not sure which bothers you but have a good day regardless
Old 11-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Making a new stealth account as you described will create a link.

PayPal then will limit this new account and your position is worse.

I added that thread for others to see as they reply.

When an account is permanently limited you do not have many options.

We need to help you find a solution without getting linked.

Old 11-20-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Making a new stealth account as you described will create a link.

PayPal then will limit this new account and your position is worse.

I added that thread for others to see as they reply.

When an account is permanently limited you do not have many options.

We need to help you find a solution without getting linked.

Ah okay well thanks for the input there, my thinking is that I'm kind of 'sacrificing' this new stealth account, just for withdrawing the money.
Because right now, my main problem is paypal just won't let me add a bank to my currently limited acccounts. So if I make a new stealth and add a bank there, (no link yet), then get the money transferred from the limited accounts to this stealth, I will be able to withdraw the money into my bank before the limitation hits, or otherwise wait 180 days and then withdraw i guess. But the point is I'll be able to withdraw into my bank which is the easiest solution I have seen so far.

If you have any suggestions PLEASE do let me know, i've been trying to figure this out for a month now
Old 11-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

Do you not understand PayPal can and does reverse transactions?
Old 11-20-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Do you not understand PayPal can and does reverse transactions?
At this point I guess you just misunderstand my concept, no worries i'll just post if it works
Old 11-20-2017
Executive [VIP]

If you are following that advice from dennis82, then I truly wish you luck.