ioffer account question paypal invoice - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 11-24-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default ioffer account question paypal invoice

"ioffer paypal"

hey i have i ioffer account that is blocked with my real information on it

if i make a new ioffer account with stealth account and invoice from the same paypal account will ioffer link the paypal account

as i dont even thnk paypal and ioffer communicate do they ?

so when i inoivce the customer it comes up with a trasnaction id but can ioffer see my real name through that ?

Last edited by aspkin; 05-16-2018 at 11:48 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-24-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: ioffer account question paypal invoice

If there's no communication between iOffer and PP (which is counter-intuitive and unsafe IMO) then they wouldn't be able to link you just by transaction ID. Does the transaction ID automatically post back to iOffer or something? If so that would indicate communication between the two sites.

Can you give more details about how PP is used on iOffer? How can you accept Paypal payments if there's no linking Paypal to iOffer and no communication between the two?

I'm sorry I don't have specific experience but I'll do my best to logically answer your questions.
Old 11-24-2017
Threadstarter  

when you sell an item on ioffer it dosnt go though to the checkout and they pay

instead the option is

" iaccept paypal but i will invoice the customer "

ioffer then give you there email account and you invoice them from your paypal account

once the payment goes through the customer posts the transaction id to ioffer to prove they have paid for the item

then i ship item out
Old 11-24-2017
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

I've been researching for the past couple of minutes and I can't find anything to indicate iOffer would be able to track you in any way by PP transaction ID's. I wasn't able to find any common set of numbers or detectable patterns in the PP transaction ID's I just checked on one of my own accounts.

For example when you ship with UPS the first couple of digits in a tracking number will always be the shipper's account ID. I'm not seeing any common threads like that with PP transaction ID's. Chances are transaction ID's are random for everyone with all ID's being generated by the same server when one is requested.

It's weird iOffer handles their PP payments that way. I guess they have some reason for not wanting to integrate PP directly into the site.

Nothing can be seen by iOffer from the transaction ID unless they are able to login to your PP account and look up the transaction. Having the customer upload the transaction ID gives the seller the ability to look up the transaction in their PP account but it doesn't give any info to iOffer. Kinda senseless IMO.
Old 11-24-2017
Threadstarter  

thank you for your answers

finally i have bt broadband fiber

the last time i used ioffer was about a year ago when i was banned with the same router

im on the same user account on windows i think but i thinik itrs a different computer im using im notr sure

all is fine at the moment but i havnt listed anything at the moment

the account is still standing at current

my paypal account is aged since 2007 that i will invoice from

can you see anyway that can link me

the only thing that seems the same is the user account on windows but im sure i changed my computer but my broadband bt fiber hasnt changed

but does the ip address change
Old 11-24-2017
Executive [VIP]

If you're on a new computer then you can't be on the same user account. So you're good there.

IP address could be an issue but I'm not familiar with how strictly iOffer tracks their sellers or their IP's. You can check your IP by typing "show my IP" into google.com. Do that, then reboot your modem/router and see if your IP changes. If not then you probably have a Static IP which won't change.
Old 11-24-2017
Threadstarter  

ok as far as usernames are concerned i have recently upgraded it from windows 7 to 10

would that create a new id to it kinda thing

last time i used this comp with ioffer it was windows 7

im trying very hard to cast my mind back
Old 11-24-2017
Executive [VIP]

If you only upgraded without reformatting your hard drive first then your old iOffer cookies could still be there. Upgrading an OS keeps all of your system/user files intact. You'd be better off using a new user account to eliminate that risk.
Old 11-24-2017
Threadstarter  

i use ccleaner everytime i finish browsing on this username

just done a router cheack

it went from

217 range to