eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Differentiating Yourself from Others in Your Field
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017
Threadstarter  

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 19%
Default Re: Differentiating Yourself from Others in Your Field

It's not a guide to being rich. It just provided some tidbits. Probably 1 out of 100 people will be rich and maybe 1 in 50 people who use my tips. It's really hard to start from nothing and become rich. You have to be part of the way there.

You can't use bitcoin in 2014 as an example because it already happened. If you had a time machine to go into the past, chances are many other people would have time machines and the space-time continuum would break down. If you were the first with a time machine that could go into the past, you wouldn't worry about getting rich.

You can use bitcoin in the future though. Buy bitcoin now, continue at your normal job for the next 10 years putting all your savings into bitcoin, and then come back in 10 years to thank us. But if you're broke in 10 years, don't blame me for investing in a "bubble." If I invest $10k today and one bitcoin is worth $1 million in 10 years, that probably means the inflation rate has gone up 10x. Now $100k in 10 years is a reasonable conjecture with 2x inflation.
The Following User Says Thank You to duffrageous For This Useful Post:
Jineric (12-20-2017)

Aspkin Group