Paypal Cashout stealth accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-01-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
Default Paypal Cashout stealth accounts

Hello everyone.
I got a question.
What are the ways to cashout stealth paypals?
I'm from poland so its impossible for me to get USA accounts (my paypals are USA)

What are the other ways to cashout paypals? (it dont have to be that i get 100% of the amount, it can be 90% or sth)
Can you all say me your cashout methods if my paypals stealth are USA and i'm from poland?
Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Paypal Cashout stealth accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul123 View Post
Hello everyone.
I got a question.
I'm from poland so its impossible for me to get USA accounts (my paypals are USA)

What are the other ways to cashout paypals? (it dont have to be that i get 100% of the amount, it can be 90% or sth)
Can you all say me your cashout methods if my paypals stealth are USA and i'm from poland?
Thanks
I never understand how people buy, open accounts in Countries where they have no plan on how to get the money out.....
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
rsot (12-02-2017)
Old 12-01-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
I never understand how people buy, open accounts in Countries where they have no plan on how to get the money out.....
No reason for that useless post.

OP - I'm in the opposite situation where my paypal accounts are european and i am in USA. Call paypal and figure it out with them, say you used to live in USA or something when you were using them.
You should be able to authorize paypal to transfer the funds to another account, try to suggest that if they don't come up with anything.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to overdead For This Useful Post:
madpes (12-06-2017), natashaiera (12-09-2017), Saul123 (12-01-2017), Tonik (02-04-2018)
Old 12-01-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Actually i have cashout methods.
I am just looking for some good ones where i dont loose much %
Old 12-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by overdead View Post
No reason for that useless post.

OP - I'm in the opposite situation where my paypal accounts are european and i am in USA. Call paypal and figure it out with them, say you used to live in USA or something when you were using them.
You should be able to authorize paypal to transfer the funds to another account, try to suggest that if they don't come up with anything.
There's a reason for my question genius......If you can't see where I'm going with my question then stay out of the conversation.
Old 12-01-2017

Quote:
There's a reason for my question genius......If you can't see where I'm going with my question then stay out of the conversation.
"I never understand how people buy, open accounts in Countries where they have no plan on how to get the money out....."

This is not a question, it is a 100% useless statement, I'm sure OP regrets not having a plan for how to get the funds out of the accounts not in his country you don't need to remind him lmao just being a condescending dick.
The Following User Says Thank You to overdead For This Useful Post:
natashaiera (12-09-2017)
Old 12-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
I never understand why they say they are from Poland but their flag is Vietnam.

My crystal balls need recharging all the time.

Old 12-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
"I never understand how people buy, open accounts in Countries where they have no plan on how to get the money out....."

This is not a question, it is a 100% useless statement, I'm sure OP regrets not having a plan for how to get the funds out of the accounts not in his country you don't need to remind him lmao just being a condescending dick.
Well you start making a few more posts with all your wisdom, dick.

Then we will all be on the same page.

newjerseymax (12-08-2017)
Old 12-01-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Actually i have cashout methods.
I am just looking for some good ones where i dont loose much %
I could only think of this thread to help you.

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal...l-account.html

Users may not want to share their ways.

My PayPals are verified and confirmed in every country. I planned that way.

Old 12-01-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Well you start making a few more posts with all your wisdom, dick.

Then we will all be on the same page.

Don't think I have much wisdom with this topic, I'm just trying to help op with any knowledge I have.
My bad man, I somehow thought that is what this forum was for! I guess its just for VIP users to **** on everyone who has less knowledge! Please forgive my mistake sir
Old 12-02-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Don't think I have much wisdom with this topic, I'm just trying to help op with any knowledge I have.
My bad man, I somehow thought that is what this forum was for! I guess its just for VIP users to **** on everyone who has less knowledge! Please forgive my mistake sir
Have a think about this.

We need RELEVANCE of replies.

Relevance of replies. We know the Sun sets and rises. Is that of relevance to here? Nope.

Reply with as close to the facts as you can and facts that are workable.

And dear sir, I am not a man. Another inaccurate input.

BigCJ (12-08-2017)
Old 12-02-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 38%

wow nasty lol but anyways if you are not going to use the conventional method of adding a bank then you need to send money to another paypal in your country then withdrawl by adding your bank if not of course there are other ways but it will always cost more .....just common sense
Old 12-02-2017
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

Right, call me when you have been on this forum longer than me and have helped more people than I have. The reason I made that statement is to get people to use their brains. Would you buy a damn car you can't drive? probably not Mr. Wizard. You think I would open a PayPal in another Country and be, "Well, I'll worry about cashing out later"? things have to be thought out.

Every day we have people in here that have US PayPals and everyone of them has the same damn problem....can't get the money out safely, then they start the flood of post wanting help.

There's a thing most Senior Members have in common on this forum, it's called, "Doing Research", it's shocking I know...but it works.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (12-02-2017)
Old 12-02-2017
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
This "100% useless statement" as you call it, might help others not to do the same silly mistake.
This froum is readed and populated by 1000s of people. Maybe now some of them is rethinking about their PayPal/eBay strategy so, as MM78, said above we avoid answering the same old questions all the time.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (12-08-2017), buckwheats (12-06-2017), GreenBean (12-02-2017), newjerseymax (12-08-2017), overdead (12-02-2017)
Old 12-06-2017

wow vicious

i hope u guys will put ur teeth away when u talk to me, not everyone responds to teeth that good ok
Old 12-06-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckwheats View Post
wow vicious

i hope u guys will put ur teeth away when u talk to me, not everyone responds to teeth that good ok
Sadly reality can hurt.

But ask your questions and discuss.

End point is that any pp being used, should be verifiable and confirmable for security measures. Cashout methods should be checked prior to using the pp.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
buckwheats (12-07-2017)
Old 12-07-2017

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Hello everyone.
I got a question.

Thanks
Sorry, I guess I'm even more junior than you. But how do you get these accounts up and running without linking a bank account to your Paypal? VBA?

Reason why I'm asking is because I'm based in one of the non UK & USA countries too. I used to work in UK so I still have a couple of accounts. But it's going to run out as I'm not based there anymore. Do not intend to return to UK anytime soon.
Old 12-07-2017

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 40%

Usually, when an Executive on this site says something that doesn't make sense to me, I feel safe to assume it's ME who is missing something, and that I need to think it through more or do more research.

Remember, it's a privilege to have access to a site like this, and it's a privilege to get ANY feedback from the more experienced here. Whatever it is.

Last edited by Elliot; 12-07-2017 at 06:06 PM.
Old 12-08-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Hey Saul and welcome to the forum

To not confuse other members here, make sure the country is shown correct, the flags are there for a reason.

Second, this topic has been discussed A LOT, and I mean A LOT in this forum, so why not use the search function or just scroll down in the paypal talk forum for a bit.

You made a typical beginner mistake, by buying an account from a country where you don't have access to a bank account. Many sellers just don't mention it enough and many buyers just don't read enough to see that it is important to have a bank account from the country where you buy the account from.

Now what can you do?

If you still have money in the paypal account, use it. Buy a cheap flight, go on holiday vacation in a nice hotel, buy gold on ebay, whatever... money is there, use it to pay with it. You can even buy bitcoins for a small fee of about 50% lol

After you spent all the money, close paypal and ebay account. Study Stealth Book, use common sense, convert what it says to your country and open a new ebay and paypal account in your own country or in a country you have access to a bank account.

Also check ACH transfers, maybe it works with Polish bank accounts.

Last edited by dachilla; 12-08-2017 at 12:48 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to dachilla For This Useful Post:
Saul123 (12-08-2017)
Old 12-08-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachilla View Post
Hey Saul and welcome to the forum

To not confuse other members here, make sure the country is shown correct, the flags are there for a reason.

Second, this topic has been discussed A LOT, and I mean A LOT in this forum, so why not use the search function or just scroll down in the paypal talk forum for a bit.

You made a typical beginner mistake, by buying an account from a country where you don't have access to a bank account. Many sellers just don't mention it enough and many buyers just don't read enough to see that it is important to have a bank account from the country where you buy the account from.

Now what can you do?

If you still have money in the paypal account, use it. Buy a cheap flight, go on holiday vacation in a nice hotel, buy gold on ebay, whatever... money is there, use it to pay with it. You can even buy bitcoins for a small fee of about 50% lol

After you spent all the money, close paypal and ebay account. Study Stealth Book, use common sense, convert what it says to your country and open a new ebay and paypal account in your own country or in a country you have access to a bank account.

Also check ACH transfers, maybe it works with Polish bank accounts.
Hello.
I am already creating polish paypal accounts so its okey.
Most of people dont understand (I HAVE CASHOUT METHODS) - i am just searching for some better one (i have way way way much better then 50% fee)
I'm just asking if someone have some better method because i have some of a lot of money to cashout and i want to make it with best % - if not i'll just go with my cashout method which are good just the fee is about 13-20%.

I wanna ask one important question here:
If i have polish bank account and for example 5 polish paypals - so its best to make 5 different polish bank accounts so they are not connected, right?

But thanks for your reply!
Old 12-08-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

most people would just cash out to their bank accounts. you can check with your bank in poland if there is an option for ACH transfers. Not sure if it'll work with mismatching names tho.

Just try to shut down the US account if you don't know how to cash out or if you don't want to take the 15% hit on each.
Old 12-08-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

If you have access to address you can cashout with purchases and sell them locally. Not sure if that's an option though. If done correctly you can make more money on the items you purchase. No fees involved in buying.