Amazon payments reversed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-04-2017

Activity: 20%
Longevity: 40%
Default Amazon payments reversed

I had a stealth accounts payment reversed from EQ BANK in Canada. The payment names must match I am told.

Could someone give some good free Canadian banks / credit unions which accept payments with stealth names?

I have a credit union in my city and National Bank accepting payments with no issue.

I've used Tangerine, Simplii (PC FINANCIAL) with my suspended account so they cant be reused.

I'm calling banks / credit unions and am asking them if they allow payments with a mismatching name (it sounds super sketchy and I dont blame them).

I'd not like to use TD because I churn them yearly for the bank bonus.

Zagbank does not accept direct deposits.
EQBANK needs name match.

Any free bank suggestions suggestions? Preferably one I can open online and not have to mail stuff to.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-04-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Amazon payments reversed

I have not heard or tried of EQ Bank.

CIBC works well for me as does RBC - not sure on "free" aspect. I always keep a good balance to avoid monthly fee.

If you are in Quebec, there are few banks there that are also good but there is a monthly account fee.

Free accounts are a beast of the past in general. You could create new accounts with National Bank and Tangerine - savings accounts for use with new pp...
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (12-04-2017)
Old 12-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I have not heard or tried of EQ Bank.

CIBC works well for me as does RBC - not sure on "free" aspect. I always keep a good balance to avoid monthly fee.

If you are in Quebec, there are few banks there that are also good but there is a monthly account fee.

Free accounts are a beast of the past in general. You could create new accounts with National Bank and Tangerine - savings accounts for use with new pp...
I tried a little experiment and called National Bank and asked if they would accept direct deposits with a different name them my own ( I am currently doing this ) and I was told after a 10 minute wait that its impossible. This shows that no matter what answer a bank tells you, they could be wrong.

I could try risk opening more obscure banks such as Wealth One Canada (free) and see if this works but I don't want to risk changing my deposit method too many times and "flag" my account. For example, reading this makes the hair on my neck stand up: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon...mazon-com.html

I have a local credit union which has worked in the past. I plan on closing the account and reopening it immediately after. I confirmed this over the phone and the mirrored vibe I was getting back was that I am doing something super sketchy and illegal. Know any good answers to give the banker that is not sketchy? Im thinking simply tell them I cant reuse the same account info for a new Amazon account im creating.
Old 12-04-2017
Threadstarter  

Also, I am super paranoid about using other accounts within a bank I used such as a savings account. The transit and insinuation number remain the same, the other difference is the account number. I am also paranoid there is additional information relayed to Amazon during deposit which could uniquely identify me such as hypothesized in that forum post I mentioned above where there is additional information Amazon can see.

Please let me know any other free Canadian banks / credit unions which are confirmed do not reverse payments if using the stealth name.

By the way, what does PP stand for?

Last edited by Canadianleaf; 12-04-2017 at 07:59 PM.
Old 12-05-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

PP = paypal.

Errr I wouldn't ask a bank if they accept deposits in different names - the answer will always be "no" in general, especially for Canadian banks. We stealth doers just...do it.

Don't be super-paranoid. All you need is a different account number. I regular open new bank accounts for stealth use or cashout use - close them, move on...never in rapid succession and NEVER drain accounts - I always keep money in ...in fact, I keep balances in my chequing accounts to avoid the monthly fee (knock on wood - I can afford to)...so bank has money in it
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (12-05-2017)
Old 12-05-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
PP = paypal.

Errr I wouldn't ask a bank if they accept deposits in different names - the answer will always be "no" in general, especially for Canadian banks. We stealth doers just...do it.

Don't be super-paranoid. All you need is a different account number. I regular open new bank accounts for stealth use or cashout use - close them, move on...never in rapid succession and NEVER drain accounts - I always keep money in ...in fact, I keep balances in my chequing accounts to avoid the monthly fee (knock on wood - I can afford to)...so bank has money in it
Why would you never drain them? For certain accounts when ever I get payments in I drain it and send to another bank where I get high promotional interest on my idle money such as with Simplii or Tangerine.

I used Tangerine with my suspended account so payments were in my name. Do you know if Tangerine accepts mismatched names for AMZ deposits?

I cannot afford any chance and using the same routing / institution number narrows my down to the same geographic location as my other account and quite possibly other information Amazon can see which we stealthers are not aware. If I reuse it, I wont sleep well.

Opening and closing the account used with my local credit union which accepted a stealth deposist at a new location will help me sleep better so I will do that tomorrow.