eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Scenarios when PP does not let you withdraw after 180d?
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
Default Re: Scenarios when PP does not let you withdraw after 180d?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Hmmm...I got lucky twice then.

We need to be careful about reminding sellers what can and can not be done with limited accounts.

Yes, it does seem that there's a certain degree of luck involved in terms of who you get on the other line to help you with your limitation.

My concern is mostly whether it's worth to fulfill the order I got during black Friday, or if I should just refund them all. It's a solid 15k of profit we're talking here that could be fulfiled within a handful of days of hard work. But, as I've said (and I've actually seen many posts by you yourself on the forum, GreenBean), my fear is that I'll go out of my way to fulfil these orders, spend 3-4k doing so, and that PP will just play coy and refuse to allow me to withdraw even after 180 days. I.e. that the "Documentation" thing will just be something that they won't let me get across.

When I dig around the forum, it does seem like the majority of withdrawal issues are related to sellers needing to add a bank after 180 days to withdraw their money, and needing to provide documentation to confirm identity to do so. My bank is already linked, but I can't help but fear that they're gonna try to flex on me and keep my funds.

I will probably do some more research these next few days and spreadsheet all the horror stories to see if there are any patterns, and weigh the risk/reward of fulfilling vs refunding.

Aspkin Group