I want to sue ebay. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-26-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Default I want to sue ebay.

I want to sue ebay. Why they don't say specific reason of suspension? I had acted well at ebay and I think no problem with buyers. If they don't receive, I had full refunded. My feedback was 100% positive.

Some day ebay suspended my account and send email to my buyer that I am froudelent....

I try every effort to recover. Sending all documentations and pictures and receipt, proof....

Ebay continuously request and I send all but now ebay don't say anything and don't reply.

I want to be compensated my mental shocknesses and compensated by 50 days can't sell on ebay opportunity cost.

I want to sue ebay and consult lawyer.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-26-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

That's eBay for you! Top customer service always..

Welcome to the club, don't waste your time trying to get back at eBay, just create a new account (multiple accounts) and keep selling.

easy easy
Old 05-27-2009

Send a message via MSN to jamesmct Send a message via Skype™ to jamesmct

I wanted to do the same thing except no lawyers will touch the case.
Old 05-27-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

mental shocknesses, ahahahaha

how do you think every member here feels when they get that long list of docs to send to paypal, or ebay suspends an account theyve worked hard to get good feedback on, its not just you, why would any lawyer sue ebay for suspending you, ebays rules are their own, and you are bound by them, they can do what they like.

Certain things can be challenged, but I would even waste my time; eg. their nonsense about EU money laundering and holding your money (doesnt exist this law), their vero takedowns, if you have legit goods and source.

I have had emails saying I was doing possible fraudulent activity, for selling small non-vero items that had feedback on already, they wanted all my ID. if they had been a person I would have slapped them in their face for talking to me like that. Ebay they can say what they like and there is nothing you can do apart from have contempt for them and move on stealthily...
Old 05-27-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
mental shocknesses, ahahahaha

how do you think every member here feels when they get that long list of docs to send to paypal, or ebay suspends an account theyve worked hard to get good feedback on, its not just you, why would any lawyer sue ebay for suspending you, ebays rules are their own, and you are bound by them, they can do what they like.

Certain things can be challenged, but I would even waste my time; eg. their nonsense about EU money laundering and holding your money (doesnt exist this law), their vero takedowns, if you have legit goods and source.

I have had emails saying I was doing possible fraudulent activity, for selling small non-vero items that had feedback on already, they wanted all my ID. if they had been a person I would have slapped them in their face for talking to me like that. Ebay they can say what they like and there is nothing you can do apart from have contempt for them and move on stealthily...

I do know ebay's rules are their own, but because of I sign up to that, which doesn't mean all that rules are legally effetive.

If ebay's rules are unfair or unharmony to law principle, it can't be effective and must be revisioned.

Because terms of poilicy is just maked only by ebay and no agreed before by many users.
Old 05-27-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

dont waste your precious time, they can stick their unharmony up their law principles.

Ive just been reinstated after a year of banishment, even though i didnt ask them to, they sent me the email, I ignored it, Im not interested in working with them under my real details anymore.

Who needs plastic surgery, my date of birth is now lowered considerably

Last edited by oompaloompa; 05-27-2009 at 10:20 AM.
Old 05-27-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Lol Oompaloompa!

I feel the same way, I'll never attempt to use my real details again.
Old 05-27-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 87%

Your post caught my eye so I stopped by to see what it was all about. I understand your frustrasion as well as all of the above who replied. Unless you have a legitimate case that you could actually prove to sue Ebay in a court of law and are prepared to blow a lot of time and money...I would'nt waste my time. And like stated above, it would almost be impossible to find a lawyer to represent you in a case like this.
Go the simple route, like I'm placing together, and that is to go Stealth. The Stealth Book IS a wealth of information and too many here on the forum help out tremendously by giving their honest opinions and insights in postings etc... Create one, two or 22 accounts??
Take your frustrasions "" out on Ebay in a different way. Go around the problem instead of barreling through it.
Keep your head up and good luck!
Old 05-27-2009
Executive [VIP]

Also, keep in mind that Ebay hires the TOP Lawyers and giving them unbelievable salaries to sit on their behinds for simple cases like your case would be to them.
Old 05-27-2009

I bet ya every Ebay employee has a copy of Stealth Book on their desk, so what?! Ebay can and will fix some of the things to our disadvantage, but they won't spend the time, money and effort to fix them all. Probably they can't even if they wanted to. Not everybody is kissing their ...you know what.
Besides, the lucky members of this forum and those who bought the book are just a drop in the bucket comparing to how many members Ebay has. Even Ebay can't have it ALL.
Old 06-05-2009

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyda View Post
I bet ya every Ebay employee has a copy of Stealth Book on their desk, so what?! Ebay can and will fix some of the things to our disadvantage, but they won't spend the time, money and effort to fix them all. Probably they can't even if they wanted to. Not everybody is kissing their ...you know what.
Besides, the lucky members of this forum and those who bought the book are just a drop in the bucket comparing to how many members Ebay has. Even Ebay can't have it ALL.
here! here! lyda~
Old 06-05-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 95%

Just keep on making multiple accounts and keep on going!!
I got over 100 eBay accounts hibernating.
Old 06-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by importracer150 View Post
holy crap! did you make all of them with different ip addresses?
Old 06-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by importracer150 View Post
holy crap! did you make all of them with different ip addresses?
Old 06-08-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Nobody you posted the same thing twice. You're almost to 250! Lol :D

100 is a lot of accounts, I guess you can never have to many! Lol
Old 06-09-2009
Executive [VIP]

Although procrastinating...I'm still working on one! ha