Etsy... Fresh ip... Google chrome or fire fox trouble - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 12-18-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
Default Etsy... Fresh ip... Google chrome or fire fox trouble

Hello and good day to all.

I'm new to the forum, however I have read many post regarding making steals accounts and I also purchased the ebay Stealth Book on this site.

In addition, I purchased a Dedicated IP* from 24vc and installed the software correctly.
* I'm still having a lilttle problem when i go to register a new account on etsy. I'm using Google chrome and a new computer user account.

We i input all the required information on the intial sign up page using the Dedicated IP address ... etsy system will not take the information. There is no error screen and no additional pop-up occur after I press enter. The only thing that happens is that the screen refreshes with information that I have already typed in.

I believe thay etsy knows that I'm using a VPN and wont allow me to access their system due to that.* I* also believe this to be true because when I try inputting information on my non VPN IP ADDRESS Their system accepts the information immediately.

1. I would like to know if anyone else has ever experienced this problem.
2. Maybe I should try using a different web browser other than Google.
3. Maybe it's* something in the background like cookies or java that is stopping the task.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-19-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Etsy... Fresh ip... Google chrome or fire fox trouble

1. Yes, there are ppl having experienced a problem with etsy
2. You shouldn't use chrome, rather use firefox and deactivate webrtc (google it)
3. no its not the cookies and not java that stops it.

Again: if you try to make only one stealth account with etsy why not just restart your router and you get a new IP.

I would use virtual machine instead of new user account.

Before you start over think.

1. You will need a new user account if you start over because you messed up this one. Delete it and make a new one or even better install VMware and use virtual machine.

2. Make sure you have all the info handy you need to create a new account. Think well about how you start the new account, what info you will use as that might lead to troble later... SSN for example

3. If you have a problem it might be more helpful if you stick to one thread.

Cheers