Sorry, i have to ask this question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 05-29-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Default Sorry, i have to ask this question

Hi there, just wanted to say hello to everyone, hope all your eBay Stealth accounts are doing well. I'm sorry but i have to ask these question even though you might of heard this over and over again... please be nice to me

- i have a ebay account set up with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name but i use my real name on Paypal only because i want my Paypal name to match my account name, that way the bank won't question me... has this been successful for anyone or will i eventually get suspended because ebay want's to see the same name for both ebay and paypal to match.

- also, if i set up ebay and paypal with a prepaid vanilla master card ($25 value) and it's time to pay for ebay fees ($50). What should i do? Do i use my personal credit card to pay for the ebay fees or do i get another prepaid master card to pay for the ebay fees? If i click on the automated credit card payment and i don't have enough funds on the prepaid master card, will this get me suspended? Any suggestion would be great.

thanks everyone
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-29-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Welcome to the forum!

There's no point in having a stealth account if you keep half of it in your real name. :D

If you're worried about your bank not accepting it then change a few letters in your name, but make sure the ebay and paypal account have the same info.

They have Vanilla Visa's from $25-$100, if your fees are more then that, then buy 2! :D

Also just use the make a one time payment button, not automatic billing.
Old 05-29-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 86%

Thank you for clearing that up, i just changed my ebay account name slightly to match my real paypal account name.... great help!!!!
Old 05-29-2009

Longevity: 87%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotTheEbayBoot View Post
Thank you for clearing that up, i just changed my ebay account name slightly to match my real paypal account name.... great help!!!!
I would be very careful about changing account info on your ebay and pp accounts. If you already did, then try not to change it again, at least for a very long time. Seems the less changes the better. More the reason you should set up the stealth accounts properly the first time.

Good luck.
Old 05-29-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 92%
Default bank and paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotTheEbayBoot View Post
- i have a ebay account set up with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name but i use my real name on Paypal only because i want my Paypal name to match my account name, that way the bank won't question me..
They won't anyway. The name doesnt have to match