eBanza.com Spread the WORD!!! $360+ in Sales with in 48 Hours!!!! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 04-25-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Talking eBanza.com Spread the WORD!!! $360+ in Sales with in 48 Hours!!!!

Proud to announce - eBanza.comemail invite is much more powerfull than I would have every thought - After finishing setting up the SPREAD THE WORD feature and testing it - I was OVERWHELMED by the response from by old ebay customers!!!

48 hour and $300+ Sucessful Google Checkout Transactions Later Here are some of the responces from my old customers who missed me

Gaz from the UK wrote;

Hey, Thanks for the invite to your website, I was wondering how much it would cost if I purchased both of these items from you:

MEMBERS ONLY JACKET XXL Supra sneakers dunk sb 10 deep Moncler crooks and castles (Auction ID: 100436, End Time : Apr. 25, 2009 07:12:30) - eBanza.com

and

SUPRA 10 DEEP ALIFE BBC WTAPS FLANNEL PLAID SHIRT LRG (Auction ID: 100554, End Time : Apr. 25, 2009 01:12:08) - eBanza.com

Please can you give me a price including shipping to United Kingdom. Please give me a decent price because the currency conversion nowadays is making everything really expensive once the pound is converted. I used to trade a lot with Oulian, not sure if you know the company but ended up purchasing over 100 items and was hoping to do the same with you a few items at a time, so please give me a decent price.

Thanks,
gaz.

Chris from NYC wrote;

yoo i want some more shirts.... size XL

throwdembowz from VA wrote;

hey man where you been??? wassup with dem flannels??? I NEED DAT IN MY LIFE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Their's more . . . I dont have time to cop n paste em all im off to the post office after this post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

email marketing who would of thought such a simple tool could bring is such powerfull result

Well if you haven't used the feature before I'll explain it really quick its extremely easy

enter in your email info at eBanza.comclick on the SPREAD THE WORD BUTTON

click submit

it automatically gathers all your email addresses from all you ebay (and other) customers associated with that email adress and send them an invite!!!

Thats it your done!!!!

If your a good seller on eBay you'll be getting "where ya been?" emails within acouple of hours!!!

you can repeat the process as main time as you like with as mainy diffrent email adresses as you like and it save them and automatically reminds them to vist the site if they haven't already!!!

it probly took me longer to make this post than it will take you to import your customer base to ebanza

Oh well im off to the post office -

talk to you guys later

eBanza.com NO LISTING FEES!!! NO EVIL!!! Power to the SELLERS!!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-25-2009
Threadstarter  

Oh yea the Google Base Traffic isn't bad either - that's bringing in an extra sale or two every week ;-)
Old 04-25-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 88%

Thats nice.
Old 04-27-2009

I dunno I think Bonanzle or Buyitsellit are going to win the best Ebay Alternative. Ebanza is ok.
Old 05-07-2009
Threadstarter  

All those sites charge FEES!!! EBANZA IS NOW AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN FREE!!!!!
Old 05-08-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

i typed in GUCCI and got zero results. wot a pile of poo.
Old 05-08-2009

Longevity: 91%

No listing fees on Bonanzle..... end fees, only if you sell & symbolic comparing to Ebay.
Old 05-08-2009

ebanza is a dead end street unfortunately. I took a peek in the clothing and accessories section and there is only 2 pages of items.....a HUGE total of 39 items.

Now I go on Bonanzle and there are (202367) items in the clothing and accessories section.
Old 05-08-2009

Yeap, for us selling in those categories, Bonanzle is the best thing that could happen to us after Ebay. When I saw there an Ebay seller I was familiar with because se is selling the same stuff I do ( hers 1600 positive Ebay feedback), I knew the Bonanzle is going to be a hit.
Old 05-29-2009
Threadstarter  

Cool you get what you put in

Ok . . . well I only have one thing to say and that is you GET what you PUT IN . . . eBanza is BRAND SPANKING NEW . . . . it was started and first introduced on this forum about 2 and a half months ago and is STILL in BETA testing which means we are still working hard to make it better and it is not officially released as a final product just yet . . . when it is out of beta it will be announced proudly on this forum and it will give sellers ALL THE TOOLS to sell online and create an online presence . . . but that is just it it is TOOLS what you put it will determine your level of success their just like anywhere else . . .

WE GIVE YOU FEEDBACK IMPORTER so you can keep your ebay score

WE GIVE YOU A EMAIL BLASTER so you can automatically import you email contacts aka your ebay customers with a click of a button and email them automatically on a bi-weekly newsletter

WE GIVE YOU TWITTER CONNECT which automatically TWEETS your listings on twitter

WE SUBMIT YOUR ITEMS INTO GOOGLE BASE so they can be found by the masses of people who use google products

We give you FREE STORES so your store can live on its own and each store has its own RSS feed so you can post your its too blogger live journal , squidio and social sites like myspace or facebook

ALL 100% FREE - BUT ITS YOUR JOB TOO GET YOU STORE OUT THIER AND LET YOUR CUSTOMERS KNOW WHERE YOUR SELLING . . .

I talk with my customers over the phone and email them automatically too let them know whats new - I send packing slips too them and let them know Im on eBanza too - I use my myspace twitter facebook and blogger to get my store out thier - and as a result I SEE WEEKLY SALES ON EBANZA

mind you its not as many as ebay but I do make sale as a result of ME putting in work for MY BRAND OF PRODUCTS - on anysite its about the WORK YOU PUT IN - my JOB as a seller is too find customers and make them want to buy the products that I am selling - eBanza's job as a site is too make it fun and easy too do so . . . .

EBANZA IS NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT RIGHT NOW IT IS MORE LIKE A ROUGH DRAFT . . .

but when she is done she will be a powerful FREE suite of selling tools - designed but a long time eseller who knows their e-marketing

I would say I am bringing in a little over $500 bucks a month off my eBanza store and that with small to medium gorilla marketing . . . now that is no eBay but it shows the potential

Last year, after an ebay account went NARU I opened an eCrater store and setup shop - I started promoting HEAVY on myspace everyday for a couple of hours and posted links and pics on my page on other people pages with large numbers of friend and people who has similar interests as my products . . . posting bulletins with updates on inventory . . . ect

I began making quite a bite of sales - over $1000 per month at the time

I wasn't making the sales because of eCrater - ecrater was just the site I used to house my items

EBAY is fcking famous thier is now way around that - and their is no change that someone is going to goto ecrater ebanza or bonazal to search for something at random before they goto EBAY . . .

but if you are a medium to large seller who sells stuff people WANT and LIKE and they find out about you than them will follow you where ever you go!!!!

they will even buy from you over the phone while your account is NARU because they KNOW and TRUST you as a seller!!!

They focus of eBanza is NOT eBAnza - ITS YOU!!!

And you sucess on eBanza ecrater or you own website results on the WORK YOU PUT IN

eBay is the only site that is an orgy of exclusively customer . . . if you SMART and your tired of juggling all your feebay accounts and getting screwed out of $$$ than you will find a way to turn some of that traffic you meet at the eBay Orgy into a couple of one night stands off ebay or maby even some long term relationships :D

I have a customer base that follows me from account to account on and off ebay and I have done so by adding little personal notes (aka packing slips) to my customers - talking to them on my cell - adding them and meeting new people on twitter and myspace and personalizing my customer service

I have customers WHO CALL ME on my cell every week or every other week to see what we have in new - some I send pictures on my sidekick - SOME TIMES PICTURES OF ITEMS NOT YET IN STOCK - but the point is your success OFF ebay and even on ebay sometimes all depends on the WORK YOU PUT IN

I have been doing a lot of coding lately so I haven't had much time to post but when eBanza is done I know you guys will be impressed - till then

Last edited by eseller; 05-29-2009 at 07:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to eseller For This Useful Post:
CorrineK22 (05-31-2009)
Old 05-29-2009

Hey , I admire your work and efforts. You are definitely doing the right thing and I wish you lot's of success! It will happen.. Maybe Bonanzle and Ebanza will both prosper and push Ebay away.
Old 05-29-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 92%

May be worth a try
BTW That's one dodgy jacket your selling!
Old 05-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post
May be worth a try
BTW That's one dodgy jacket your selling!
Are you talking to me Boondogle? I don't sell jackets..
Old 05-30-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 92%

No Lyda- sorry, Im talking about the link in the original post. Im sure you'll agree it is most wretched.
Old 05-31-2009

Longevity: 86%

Bravo! Nice job promoting your store and keeping in contact with your customers! I'm currently looking for ebay alternatives and I'll keep this site in mind!
Old 06-01-2009
Threadstarter  

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrineK22 View Post
Bravo! Nice job promoting your store and keeping in contact with your customers! I'm currently looking for ebay alternatives and I'll keep this site in mind!

Thanks - I will keep it coding and let you guys know when she is done

If you wanna get on the mailing list just setup a account and you will recieve emai updates when cool new features get added