PayPal stealth limit - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-09-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Send a message via Skype™ to FIRST
Exclamation PayPal stealth limit

Colleagues, friends, comrades, I'm glad to welcome you!
I often see topics where people describe what they are restricted and I have such questions that do not give me peace. I think it will be useful for everyone to know.

1. At what turnover of funds does PayPal limit the account?
2. Where can I get all these documents if I am doing dropshipping?

PayPal can send these questions:
*. Provide invoices ( Where can I get this information? )
*. Vendor/supplier information ( If I buy light bulbs in China and sell them on eBay, where can I get information about the supplier? What kind of information is this in general? )
*. Proof of postage/delivery of items to buyer
*. Provide information about your products (What kind of product information should I provide?)
*. Provide more information about payments (I can not understand what kind of information it is? What exactly do they want?)

I need to ask all this information from the supplier when buying? I understand correctly?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-09-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: PayPal stealth limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRST View Post
Colleagues, friends, comrades, I'm glad to welcome you!
I often see topics where people describe what they are restricted and I have such questions that do not give me peace. I think it will be useful for everyone to know.

1. At what turnover of funds does PayPal limit the account?
2. Where can I get all these documents if I am doing dropshipping?

PayPal can send these questions:
*. Provide invoices ( Where can I get this information? )
*. Vendor/supplier information ( If I buy light bulbs in China and sell them on eBay, where can I get information about the supplier? What kind of information is this in general? )
*. Proof of postage/delivery of items to buyer
*. Provide information about your products (What kind of product information should I provide?)
*. Provide more information about payments (I can not understand what kind of information it is? What exactly do they want?)

I need to ask all this information from the supplier when buying? I understand correctly?
1.) Random limitation
2.) Send receipts from the dropshipped invoice, or create your own modeling their receipt.
3.) Proof of postage you upload the tracking # when it is shipped if you do not have a tracking number, enter N/A or 'this does not apply to my business'
4.) No clue about the product thing, just tell them what you are selling and how you're sourcing.
5.) Tell them where the sales are coming through.