Suspension and don't know what to do. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-21-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Default Suspension and don't know what to do.

Okay my ebay account got suspended for selling VeRO and i am totally new to ebay and paypal. i had other accounts with ebay before but i didnt know nothing about linking and stuff so they gave me another suspension for linking. the paypal account i used with my most recent ebay account is still good. can i make a new ebay account and link it to that paypal account so i dont have to wait the 21 days hold no more or no? how can i go about this?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-25-2009

Longevity: 87%

eBay Stealth - Suspended eBay and Paypal Account Guide
Old 05-30-2009

HI, I got suspeneded but I'm a buyer only user...............I know this guide is oriented to sellers, but will work for a buyer only ?
Ebay got my suspended with a non paying bidder...because I got a bad transaction 3 years ago, and then, last month a seller which I bought 4 items from him , when asked him for longer time to pay (for financial resons with my bank), decided to launch a NPB
Old 05-30-2009

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by andresmfx View Post
HI, I got suspeneded but I'm a buyer only user...............I know this guide is oriented to sellers, but will work for a buyer only ?
Ebay got my suspended with a non paying bidder...because I got a bad transaction 3 years ago, and then, last month a seller which I bought 4 items from him , when asked him for longer time to pay (for financial resons with my bank), decided to launch a NPB
Yes the guide would work for you too.
Old 05-30-2009
Executive [VIP]

Just create an account with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and address and you will be good to go for buying only.
Old 05-31-2009

I'll do it from another computer (campus like), but I' afraid somehow they'll link if I use my old paypal acc. even if it's only for pay an item....anyway being a buyer I never linked the accounts, but my probñem then would be the delivery address of the products, but I believe an extra letter in the address and nam might pass the scanner software from Ebay and the post here in my country (argentina) will have no problem in delivering the goods, they'll just take as an impression mistake I suppose.........
Old 05-31-2009

Mostly I bought some hobby cheap offers, and mostly star wars collectibles, which Ebay is the only place to obtain bargains.....that's why getting suspended was a pain in the neck...........not being a 'big' buyer-seller perhaps as said here in the forums won't raise their flags, and always signing from another PC, with different IP's than the other I used (my house, and a friends house), which I consider that's why they got me linked when I tried to create a new account without knowing of this forum..............Made a transaction thought, but in 5 days got me linked somehow.......
Old 05-31-2009

Longevity: 87%

Dear Andresmfx,

Just clean your caches, renew your IP and open a new account (please refer to the stealth ebook on how to do it correctly).

Start with cheaper item and most of those sellers will deal with you even you are new with 0 feedback.
The Following User Says Thank You to happyfamily128 For This Useful Post:
andresmfx (06-05-2009)
Old 05-31-2009

thanks happyfa. !
Old 06-05-2009

Hi to everyone..I just bought yesterday the ebook and got a lot of og things sorted out.....but I live in argentina and I really need to put my real name, mostly because al packages when I buy are stopped by customs....and I must be there to pick them up. so

Can I:
-use my name but with modifications? I.e: Jorge Mendez, then Jiorge Mendyz, because here when goint to a 'real person' I can say the just mystyped my name you see...
-Will the ebay software be fooled by that?
-And using one of my old addresses but with different floor numbers and perhaos modifing a letter of the street ? i. e. : Dela Guardia av. and the Dell Guarddia av.?
-I know here the post will understand the myspell because of the postcode and sent it to the my address..

-I'm just asking this because cannot get here aPostal address or is too expensive to bother ...

ANyway, do you think after doing all the other Stealth learned stuff, this info could be caught by Ebay?, Thanks
Old 06-05-2009

Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Yes, that should work. If you can't use a different name then you should be fine changing a few letters.
The Following User Says Thank You to lakeman For This Useful Post:
andresmfx (06-05-2009)
Old 06-05-2009

Thanks, lakeman I'll try that and hope Ebay do not notice....sometimes it make me feel like I'm in the Matrix and the agents will be trying to find me..haha
Old 06-05-2009

Just 2 questions, -

-when creating my stealth PAYPAL account, with a new CC...do they double cross the address (my changed stealth address) with the 'real' info of the CC ?

-If used in a stealth mode (I'll always use a friend laptop, or a public computer) could be linked the PAYPAL (not Ebay) to my other PAypal account? the one legit which I still use to make payments to other merchants (not EBAY) which ise PAYPAL shopping cart?

it seems PAYPAL look other way when you are buyer, and let you send money, even when my Ebay acc got suspended.......mostly because from what I read here, they limit the withdrawal...not the sending part ....Of course I'll be very carefull using another PC with different IP, using GMAIL and getting a new CC, perhaps a Gift Visa card....

What do you think, it's flawless this plan or I'm missing a step or something?

Thanks in advance