Invoices for paypal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-16-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Invoices for paypal

Many of you will encounter when paypal asks for invoice of your purchased item that you sold. I used to tell them always that i got the item as gift or i bought it long time ago so therefore i dont have the invoice but this only works for 1-2 items if you sell more eventually they dont like this excuse and will limit the account. My question is how you make the invoices like
1. is it wise to pick up a website and say you bought it there and make a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoice?
2. will paypal ever call the place you supposdely bought the item and verify your purchase? I presume the phone number of supplier will be listed on the invoice
3. If you can point me to somebody you makes invoices?

Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-16-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Invoices for paypal

1. Probably best to aim for retail or local physical stores - be realistic with price.
2. As as 1 off, doubtable that PP will call BUT if you are selling something high risk, you can expect an auto-ban in all likelihood, given PP's basic nature.
3. Message a moderator for guidance and service-recommendation
Old 01-16-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
1. Probably best to aim for retail or local physical stores - be realistic with price.
2. As as 1 off, doubtable that PP will call BUT if you are selling something high risk, you can expect an auto-ban in all likelihood, given PP's basic nature.
3. Message a moderator for guidance and service-recommendation
So it more unlikely for pp to call a local store? And is it wise to give them info of a store that doesnt exist since the invoice in the first place isnt real to begin with?
Old 01-16-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Follow Rsot's guideline. It's not just the invoice needs to appear legitimate, you need to be VERY careful about the content and pricing on the invoice, bill of sale, or receipt.

I personally like using real invoices as my template to work off off. Not just a copy/scan of the item, but "workable" version. Many sellers on this forum can steer you in the right direction for this.

Sometimes a decision to suspend you has already been made, therefore no matter what you submit to them it won't make any difference. it comes down to why you are limited in the first place, or what you sell.

If eBay or PayPal don't like what you sell, they are still likely to ask for invoices then just simply not reinstate you.
Old 01-16-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
Follow Rsot's guideline. It's not just the invoice needs to appear legitimate, you need to be VERY careful about the content and pricing on the invoice, bill of sale, or receipt.

I personally like using real invoices as my template to work off off. Not just a copy/scan of the item, but "workable" version. Many sellers on this forum can steer you in the right direction for this.

Sometimes a decision to suspend you has already been made, therefore no matter what you submit to them it won't make any difference. it comes down to why you are limited in the first place, or what you sell.

If eBay or PayPal don't like what you sell, they are still likely to ask for invoices then just simply not reinstate you.
What you say is very true and i agree with you. No seller here on the forum though on his listing page adverting this kind of stuff like invoices....Can you tell me who does in pm if you want so i can get in touch with them? As you said a real template is very important and thats what i require
Old 01-16-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Most of the sellers in the forum have a solution to this. Just PM them directly. There are many things they cannot discuss in the open for obvious reasons.
Old 01-16-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperdunker View Post
So it more unlikely for pp to call a local store? And is it wise to give them info of a store that doesnt exist since the invoice in the first place isnt real to begin with?
I have given you guidance and nickopedia has given you advice - you have enough to work with and make decisions