Please Help with Tracking Numbers What Do I Do? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 04-30-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 87%
Unhappy Please Help with Tracking Numbers What Do I Do?

Hi Everybody

I have a major problem and have a few questions that I would love for someone to answer.

I have and ebay account with 13 feedback 100% and all is well.

I have a PayPal account that has been limited because i have reached my £1700 limit for the year and then have been sent a further £1500!!!!!

I import motorbikes and am completely lagitimate and above board but they obviousley dont think so.

Because of this furthur £1500 (I think) they have asked me for Photo ID (I have uploaded my passport photo) ALL OK

I have entered supplier details ALL OK

Im waiting for a letter to come through the post with a code to comfirm my address ALL OK

They have asked for shipping numbers!!!!!!!! This is where my problems start.
I have stated to them that I cannot provide a tracking number because my bikes are imported to Felixstowe docks then dispached through a courier (basically a man with a van).

So stupidly i have told paypal this exactly the truth!!
If I had of lied and put ⊗⊗⊗⊗ tracking numbers in I probably wouldnt of had this problem.

They have then come back and said they wont reinstate my account and release my funds until I receive feedback that my customers have there goods.

Obviousley the operation of buying say ten bikes and then shipping them to my customers is an expensive one. (money I dont have) I use the customers money to buy the bikes.

So therefore Im stuck!!!!!!! I havent got the money to deliver but PayPal wont let me have the money to deliver until I deliver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the length of this I probably waffled a lot but to be honest this is sort of a release to get this off my chest Im so pi~~ed off with PayPal and there stupid rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help.

Also one other question quickley.

If I make another stealth account how possibly can I get round all this Photo ID stuff? The only way I can think is to get a dodgy passport!!!

Many thanks to any replys in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-30-2009

Longevity: 91%

I am sorry for all your troubles. We should be collecting letters like this to send to our Goverment..WE ARE ALL p***** at paypal.

Can you find out if there are any freight numbers you can give? Ask the post office or customs? Have you ever done similar transaction before and have some paperwork on it, or some of your friends might have, or try to find some forms on Internet, and than shop it? That may help to.. . Are you drop-shipping the bikes?

First try to get on the phone and ask to speak with PayPal manager there and kindly explain in what situation they put you and go over ALL of the documents you supplied already.

If none of this works and the worst comes to worst, you can always refund the payments and cancel your orders.. or, try to borrow from family if you are certain PayPal will give you the money after you deliver and receive feedback.

Regarding new Stealth accounts..a photo ID is a photo ID.. How about International Drivers License? Does not have to be Passport, right?
I hope I could be of more help, but maybe someone else has better solution for you. Good luck!

Just wanted to add... Do you have to use PayPal for this kind of transactions? maybe not, and if so.. go, get Merchant account! Just a thought...

Last edited by Lyda; 04-30-2009 at 03:10 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyda For This Useful Post:
Lucynda (09-02-2017)
Old 04-30-2009
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 87%

Thanks for the reply Lyda

Ill try and send them some tracking info but the system online wont let me since I said I havent got any.

What I meant by the Photo ID problem is if I send them a true Photo ID on a new account i set up they are just going to link me to this one arnt they?

What is merchant account?

Thanks again

Jack
Old 04-30-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

merchant accounts accept payments & are used more in the USA. The problem in the UK is that a verified paypal account needs to be used.
UK money laundering laws require everyone to supply details when asked.
No escape.
Obviousley the operation of buying say ten bikes and then shipping them to my customers is an expensive one. (money I dont have) I use the customers money to buy the bikes.
You have a double problem, in that you are offering goods on a drop-shipping basis. That is not liked for its risk factors. Look for old tracking numbers, if you get them.(Check with the agent, he might help ) contact paypal & ask for a manager & explain you have tracking numbers etc etc.
Just a hint if you import these again, have at least 1/3 of the money for the items available.
Old 05-01-2009

Longevity: 96%

Your best bet is too contact the buyers dont directly ask them for feedback but do it discretely. When i send packages i put a nice graphic designed note that says...dont forget to complete the transaction and leave positive feedback for bi-weekly free raffle giveaways. Technically im not not saying positive feedback well get you free stuff...just a completed transaction a potential of getting free stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to divine422 For This Useful Post:
Lucynda (09-02-2017)
Old 06-02-2009

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jharpe View Post
Hi Everybody

I have a major problem and have a few questions that I would love for someone to answer.

I have and ebay account with 13 feedback 100% and all is well.

I have a PayPal account that has been limited because i have reached my £1700 limit for the year and then have been sent a further £1500!!!!!

I import motorbikes and am completely lagitimate and above board but they obviousley dont think so.

Because of this furthur £1500 (I think) they have asked me for Photo ID (I have uploaded my passport photo) ALL OK

I have entered supplier details ALL OK

Im waiting for a letter to come through the post with a code to comfirm my address ALL OK

They have asked for shipping numbers!!!!!!!! This is where my problems start.
I have stated to them that I cannot provide a tracking number because my bikes are imported to Felixstowe docks then dispached through a courier (basically a man with a van).

So stupidly i have told paypal this exactly the truth!!
If I had of lied and put ⊗⊗⊗⊗ tracking numbers in I probably wouldnt of had this problem.

They have then come back and said they wont reinstate my account and release my funds until I receive feedback that my customers have there goods.

So therefore Im stuck!!!!!!! I havent got the money to deliver but PayPal wont let me have the money to deliver until I deliver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the length of this I probably waffled a lot but to be honest this is sort of a release to get this off my chest Im so pi~~ed off with PayPal and there stupid rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help.

Also one other question quickley.

If I make another stealth account how possibly can I get round all this Photo ID stuff? The only way I can think is to get a dodgy passport!!!

Many thanks to any replys in advance.
Aaah yes Good O Paypal messing you up..Just like all of us. Here is my Opinion. Dont mess with the little profit you could've made refund the remaining customers dont ship them nothing. For the Feedback do send them a small note as the seller down there stated dont ask for feedback, just let them know to kindly finish their purchase by giving you feedback. Next, how to get your money. Make a new ebay and paypal account (unsure if this still may work) then make some purchases using the paypal credit and dont pay them back. Paypal and Ebay got me good they kept $200 dollars. But I had a previous account I owed them $800 but they never got a penny. I got me some free stuff good deal for me...