URGENT HELP PLEASE: Unable to use ebay due to a fraudulent Paypal chargeback - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-17-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Default URGENT HELP PLEASE: Unable to use ebay due to a fraudulent Paypal chargeback

Hi all, I am in dire need of some expert help from you all as I am a mother of 2 an wanting to support my 2 girls by selling on ebay.

A couple of years back, I was a very very successful ebay seller with over 6,000 ratings and 99+% positive. I used Paypal to accept payments.

Anyway, I had quite a number of fradulent (dishonest) chargebacks from overseas buyers and because the amount was low I did not care much and just paid them or Paypal would take money from my existing Paypal balance.

The, I had a very big order to France that was worth over 2,000USD. I sent the items unfortunately via a dropshipping method from India by UPS. When I checked on UPS site I could see that the status was delivery in process for the parcels. Mind you this dropshipper is a very very reliable dropshipper I have been dealing with for years so no question about them sending the correct goods and quantity.

I made a big mistake of not printing the delivery status page. And jsut a couple of days before the "claimable Paypal period" was up, the France buyer reversed the payment. Of course as the amount was too big there was no way I would wear it. Paypal took the existing fund on my Paypal account at that time which I think was about $600USD and froze the account. When this happened I looked back on the UPS page and the tracking number's page for the parcels was no longer available, this has never before.

I tried using partner's Paypal account for my ebay selling account for a little while before that got frozen too.

So now I have no Paypal, no eBay and I really need to get back on to sell items and make some extra cash to support my young family.

I do not have a Credit Card or a Visa card but anyway, as I used my own name with the original eBay account even if I create a new Visa Card ebay will still know it is me as I have a very original name... I also dont have a friend or some one close that I can get help with using the ebay account as we dont have familiies or friends where we have moved to.

I have heard people can sell items on ebay on your behalf but I would prefer to sell it myself at home so I can organize myself and know that it is done right etc anyway...

Please will you be able to help me get back on the ebay selling wagon again. Your help is much appreciated.

Thank You so much once again... very very anxious.

Last edited by NadiaLauren; 06-02-2009 at 08:38 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-17-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

Welcome to the forum.

It really makes me mad to hear stories like this. I'm not sure why the tracking is no longer online. How long ago was the shipment?

I suggest getting the Stealth Ebook, you will be back on in no time.
Old 05-17-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman View Post
Welcome to the forum.

It really makes me mad to hear stories like this. I'm not sure why the tracking is no longer online. How long ago was the shipment?

I suggest getting the Stealth Ebook, you will be back on in no time.

Hi there thank you so much for replying.
The shipment was about 3 years ago I think... After that I had some family issues which needed tending to so I gave up as it was too much work and stress to keep trying and going no where. PS. I even called Paypal so many times :S

About the tracking not even sure if it was a UPS glitch, as I said I never experienced this.

I looked at the Stealth Book but again it is Credit Card payment and I have none :(

I am in Australia tho, any chance of buying it via Bank deposit anyone?
Old 05-17-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

There are options to buy the Stealth Book from Australia. If you are in dire
needs send a pm to aspkin. He will arrange something for you.
In the mean time, what happened has happened. Now you need to learn how to make a new account. That info is here on the forum. Forget bout the past: read the forum for a while and you will see what to do for the future. All of us here have similar stories. You will succeed
Oh Welcome as well
NadiaLauren (05-17-2009), TMiles (06-03-2009)
Old 05-17-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
There are options to buy the Stealth Book from Australia. If you are in dire
In the mean time, what happened has happened. Now you need to learn how to make a new account. That info is here on the forum. Forget bout the past: read the forum for a while and you will see what to do for the future. All of us here have similar stories. You will succeed
Oh Welcome as well
Hi Greenbean thank you :D

Great I will keep reading :D Luckily I am on wireless and this is a new internet connection never linked to any old account so I guess.. that may mean it is a new IP (not too much of a techy person but I think that is how it works rite..)
Old 05-17-2009

Longevity: 95%

Get a few gift cards you will need them for the ebook, new ebay account and new paypal account.

Post you items up on as many non eBay sites as possible every little bit helps
The Following User Says Thank You to rond100 For This Useful Post:
NadiaLauren (05-17-2009)
Old 05-17-2009
Executive [VIP]

^^^Aye. That is part of the picture so you are on the right track. Start to think a new you
Old 05-17-2009

Longevity: 91%

Sorry for your worries Nadia. Are you saying that all this mess happened 3 years ago? and in the mean time you were using partner's PP account until it also got limited? I am surprised that your Ebay account was still going with your PP being limited....We really need more accurate details to be able to help you...but looks like you may really need the Stealth Book first as everything to start brand new is covered there.
You can always buy vcc and use different name for your new accounts, so don't worry about that. The main thing for you is to open new set of Ebay/Pay with complete different info in different window user and with new IP. Even than you will have to start slow as newbie not to raise flags. There isn't instant fix here, I am afraid to say. But with some work and patience you can be back trading pretty soon again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyda For This Useful Post:
NadiaLauren (05-17-2009)
Old 05-17-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyda View Post
Sorry for your worries Nadia. Are you saying that all this mess happened 3 years ago? and in the mean time you were using partner's PP account until it also got limited? I am surprised that your Ebay account was still going with your PP being limited....We really need more accurate details to be able to help you...but looks like you may really need the Stealth book first as everything to start brand new is covered there.
You can always buy vcc and use different name for your new accounts, so don't worry about that. The main thing for you is to open new set of Ebay/Pay with complete different info in different window user and with new IP. Even than you will have to start slow as newbie not to raise flags. There isn't instant fix here, I am afraid to say. But with some work and patience you can be back trading pretty soon again.
Hi Lyda sorry if I confused you there

This mess happened 3 years ago roughly yes and I continued to use partner's PP account until it got limited also about 3 months after.

The Stealth book will help me with the Ebay/Pay new account? I will pm Aspkin as Greenbean suggested. I think I have a new IP address as this is a new ISP supplier and is a new wireless dongle and laptop...

I will go very slow at the start as I only have personal items to sell first to gain some capital before I can start buying to sell again.

What is VCC?

Thanks every one so much for input
Old 05-17-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rond100 View Post
Get a few gift cards you will need them for the ebook, new ebay account and new paypal account.

Post you items up on as many non eBay sites as possible every little bit helps
Thank you Rond for reading and helping :D
Old 05-17-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

A VCC is a virtual credit card, that can be used with any name and address.
The Following User Says Thank You to lakeman For This Useful Post:
NadiaLauren (05-17-2009)
Old 05-17-2009
Executive [VIP]

Since Nadine is downunder I have suggested entropay. sadly we do not have the luxury of many cards here.
NadiaLauren (05-17-2009)
Old 05-17-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Since Nadine is downunder I have suggested entropay. sadly we do not have the luxury of many cards here.
So glad I found this website and every one is so helpful too. I think am on the right tracks here
Old 05-17-2009

Yea, no worries...Keep as posted about progress and do not hesitate to ask when in doubt. Good luck!
Oh yea, one more thingy.. You can't just "think" if you have a new IP, you must know for sure. Go to IP Burger - What is my IP Address? Find Your IP Address! and it will give it to you...

Last edited by Lyda; 05-17-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-02-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyda View Post
Yea, no worries...Keep as posted about progress and do not hesitate to ask when in doubt. Good luck!
Oh yea, one more thingy.. You can't just "think" if you have a new IP, you must know for sure. Go to IP Burger - What is my IP Address? Find Your IP Address! and it will give it to you...
Hellooo to all the lovely people, GreenBean, Aspkin, Lyda, Lakeman and others who have given me a lot of guidance and invaluable advice :D

Just thought I'd pop in and tell you all that my stealth account is going peachy so far (finger crossed) and listings are doing fine too yay yay

I will be creating a few other stealths shortly just in case....

It is such a shocking difference being back on EB omelordieee, the items listed on ebay are soo fewer and rarer now wadda??? and more expensive too boooo... defeats the purpose really!

And mind you, there is still a ton of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ items on EB that are still being sold and auction and listed and no thing happens.. makes me mad knowing that I have always sold legit genuine stuff and got done ovver. Stupid EB!!!

*muahhhhhh* xx

Last edited by NadiaLauren; 06-02-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Old 06-03-2009

Congrats NadiaLauren, keep up the good work and stay under the radar!!!

Regarding ⊗⊗⊗⊗ being sold and you having problems selling genuine stuff..., I hear ya! I am in the same boat..Just make sure that it is more than 100% obvious items you are selling are authentic. And if you have some kind of receipt to prove it, include that with photos in your listings too.
I had few listings pulled for genuine stuff and had to retake Vero tutorial even on my new Stealth accounts..so this is pain because once this happens they will be watching you and not letting you list more than 2-3 brand name items a month until you build up more positive feedback.
Those that never had "previous violations" can list more...
Old 06-03-2009

Longevity: 93%

Quote:
There are options to buy the Stealth book from Australia. If you are in dire
Oh Welcome as well
Very good advice my Aussie friend!!!