just got kicked off, lost my only income! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 05-31-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 86%
Default just got kicked off, lost my only income!

arrrrgh! Im so frustrated but so happy to have found this site! I was suspended for bieng related to my sons suspended account.

my account was perfect and was making a few thousand dollars a month. i have two girls working for me and its my only job.

so im kicked off, my son called ebay and told them he lives somewhere else and he can prove it but they didnt care.

i cant afford to lose any time. i lost sunday listings which is usually a $700 night for me, i feel up a creek, and i need to get m,y account back up

I emailed Bill Cobb this afternoon, but doubt he even reads those

someone please help me. im desperate
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-31-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Have you read eBay Stealth yet?

Give it a read, and follow the instructions. You'll have multiple accounts up and running in a couple days. Let me know if you have any questions,
Old 06-01-2009

Longevity: 86%

I'm sorry about your recent troubles. First, while you're on fire.. read the stealth guide.. then hurry up and make new (multiple) ebay and paypal accounts.. just to be sure this doesnt happen again, and if it does.. you'll be ready.

If I were you, I would do this. I'm sure you were selling multiple different items. Say you were selling 100 items. I would separate 20 items over 5 accounts.. or maybe 50 items of 2 accounts or something like that. That way if 1 account gets jacked, you can still have something coming in versus nothing.

Keep everything separate, use different IP's and different windows user names. There is no reason why you shouldnt be back in business within the week (or sooner)

Good luck, and just try to 4 get about the account that is gone. DONT make the mistake of loggging into it from a new ip and all that good stuff as you don't want to get linked.
Old 06-01-2009

Longevity: 90%
Default These things take time.

I hate to be the downer here but I think that we ought to be honest with this member who is worried about losing her $700.00 Sunday night. She is going to lose a lot of Sunday nights. I was suspended last August from my first and only account and I am still trying to get my business back. It takes time to get everything set up in order the way it is presented in Aspkins book - and you really need to do the steps in order. The member who is worried about losing a Sunday has unrealistic expectations about getting back up to speed. She is going to have to start all over again. No feedback, selling slowly and giving the account time to age. She needs to learn from the mistakes she will probably make starting off. (I have had about 25 accounts suspended by being linked.) One slip up and you are toast. I am pretty sure that I am being linked because I have been trying to sell the same inventory. That is all it takes. Is she prepared to let her current inventory sit for a while until she establishes her new accounts and lets them age? I guess she could buy a pre-2007 account - but that is quite an investment and unless it includes a pre-2007 PAYPAL account complete with a Photo ID and SS# - she will be limited to how much she can sell at a time. I would say that her $700.00 Sunday nights are going to be a thing of the past for a while unless she sets up about a dozen accounts and somehow juggles them all at one time without getting them linked. Since I have gone Stealth - I have over doubled the amount of time I spend working and I make less than half what I used to. I hate to be the grinch here but I think that we ought to be honest with new members about the struggles of going Stealth. I am not saying that it is the wrong thing to do. I am saying that it complicates the process a lot. When you are first suspended from your first account that you were doing a lot of business on - you cannot imagine waiting months to get even close to where you were - income-wise. Seriously, going Stealth is complicated and there are still lots of roadblocks when you cannot reveal your true identity. Sorry to say it, but it is not the same as your first account with all legit info and an established PAYPAL account. I would give anything to have my original eBay account re-instated. I would pay big $$ for it. It just isn't going to happen - and I did NOTHING to get suspended for Abusing eBay. Nothing at all. I will never put all my eggs in eBay's basket again because it can be taken away from you in a second and it isn't that easy to build your business back up with new Stealth accounts. I have bought the eBook about setting up my own website and I am going to do that. I will continue to buy and sell on eBay but it will never be my primary source of income again.
Old 06-01-2009

Longevity: 87%

Reading these stories is such a sad thing but it also makes me glad I am "abusing eBay" with my 10+ seller accounts. To the OP, you can get back up to speed by going stealth. Brendaleigh, you post seems a bit of a downer. Everybody's story is different. I lost my account a few months ago with over 10,000+ feedback and a 100% rating. Yes, 10000+ with 100%! That hurt like hell, and pissed me off like crazy. Since I went stealth months ago by following Aspkins excellent guide, I am now making more than I was before because I no longer fear of listing certain items like I was before (blasted VeRO!). If an account goes NARU, oh well, I just signup again using the stealth tactics. Feedback is overrated which I quickly learned. Most people don't care if you're 10,000+ or 10. If you have a better deal than the bigger guy you'll get the sale. It is cut throat pricing on Ebay and people want the best deal possible. At first it was a hassle juggling with 10+ ebay accounts, now it's 2nd nature. I can switch IPs, computer user accounts, manage PayPal and payments with ease. Just stay very organized (Excel!!!). There is hope after going MC062, MC055 or MC199! Good luck.
Old 06-02-2009

I got kicked off a while ago as well, and then read eBay Stealth and it worked great for me! Realistically, you really can be up and running again within a week-

read eBay Stealth now
make stealth ebay and paypal accts (if you want to make a merchant acct, however, that takes much more time) asap
then worry about linking bank accounts (DO NOT use the same bank account as the previous account) and credit cards to your ebay and paypal accts

Almost forgot, get a TRACFONE - they're awesome

well good luck!
Old 06-02-2009
Banned

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtaverner76 View Post
Feedback is overrated which I quickly learned. Most people don't care if you're 10,000+ or 10. If you have a better deal than the bigger guy you'll get the sale.
So true. Thanks to Ebay pounding home how safe buying through ebay and paying with paypal, feedback has lost most of its importance. In fact, a guy with tons of feedback and a few recent negatives is probably in worst shape than a 0 feedback seller. As long as you have the best price or unique item you will get sales.
Old 06-03-2009

I have two really important questions. First, Aspkin has told me over and over to start back selling very slowly and don't list the same items. This makes getting back up to speed take time - plus you have to sit on all your inventory while you try to come up with something else to sell for a while. Second, and most important - how do all these Forum members who claim to be making outstanding amounts of money get around PAYPAL and their SS# requirement? I have read this forum front to back and I never really get an answer to this. If you run a lot of money through a PAYPAL account - even if you do it slowly, they will always ask for your SS# and a copy of your card eventually - then you are dead in the water. I have lost several accounts this way. What am I missing?
Old 06-03-2009

Longevity: 88%
Send a message via AIM to lakeman Send a message via MSN to lakeman Send a message via Yahoo to lakeman

You can just start over when they request or SSN or there are a couple ways to get around the SSN that have been discussed but hopefully will not be discussed anymore. Just be creative in your ways of thinking of how to get past it, is all I can say.