Suspended but other account is still alive.. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-29-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Smile Suspended but other account is still alive..

Hi Thank god I found this forum,

My eBay account got suspended 1 month ago,
I have total 3 accounts, 1 of them got suspended but the other 2 were ok.
(I thought if 1 account gets suspended, all the other get suspended as well.... no? )

So I started using the other exsiting account to list new items (new items are different from what I got busted, there is nothing wrong to list)
2 weeks later I got the first customer, and right after he payed through paypal, this account was linked to the old suspended account, and got suspended as well.. (I did change the email adress for paypal (its the same paypal account but I add the new email adress for this ebay account,)

Im wondering how they linked
and why they didnt suspend all account in first place,,

but my main question is
I have only 1 more exsisting ebay account and this is the last one, and I wanna use this if I can.
Im not trying to make a new account so Im wondering how to do this,
how can I continue with this exsisting account without getting suspended?

Thanks for any advice!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-29-2007

Were you using separate Paypal email addresses to accept payment for each account?
If not that is more than likely what tipped EB off to you.
If you can, I would add another (totally different) email address to PP and also if you can remove the address or addresses that were associated with each of the banned EB acounts.

There might be other things such as clearing your cookies and resetting your IP that would also be a good idea. I think if you do all of these you will have done about all that you can.

There are people here with a lot more knowledge than me who I am sure will add to my post. I would just stay away from EB completely until the others chime in here and can get you back into your remaining account.

If you have read anything here, you will no doubt know that it would be in your best interests to start putting backup accounts into place for when the inevitable happens...EB suspends the last of your three...and it will happen, if even for no reason.

I am begining to think that EB kicks people off with spotless records after paying seller fees for years much the same that insurance companies drop safe drivers because they feel they are overdue for a claim :(
Old 08-30-2007

Longevity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by airliquid View Post
Hi Thank god I found this forum,

My eBay account got suspended 1 month ago,
I have total 3 accounts, 1 of them got suspended but the other 2 were ok.
(I thought if 1 account gets suspended, all the other get suspended as well.... no? )

So I started using the other exsiting account to list new items (new items are different from what I got busted, there is nothing wrong to list)
2 weeks later I got the first customer, and right after he payed through paypal, this account was linked to the old suspended account, and got suspended as well.. (I did change the email adress for paypal (its the same paypal account but I add the new email adress for this ebay account,)

Im wondering how they linked
and why they didnt suspend all account in first place,,

but my main question is
I have only 1 more exsisting ebay account and this is the last one, and I wanna use this if I can.
Im not trying to make a new account so Im wondering how to do this,
how can I continue with this exsisting account without getting suspended?

Thanks for any advice!
they got you on IP address bud thats first and foremost easiest thing to catch you on..you didnt change that IP address the first, 2nd, or 3rd time from rading your post. I dont believe you chaning your paypal address had anything to do with it. I did that and I didnt get banned for over 9 months it was not until I bought a new wireless card that out of the blue was the same IP address as my 3rd ebay account. Though the 3rd ebay account was never linked to my paypal account it was a buyers account with a different paypal address.
Old 08-31-2007
Threadstarter  

Unhappy Thanks for the advice..

Thank you verymuch for your opinions.
Actually my ISP provides new IP adress everytime I connect to internet.
so each time Im on, I have different IP adress. However, I cannot deny the possiblity that I had logged in to 2 ebay accounts during 1 conection (during the same IP adress) I really dont remenber..

Im trying to use the last account now,
and I want to make sure the step;

1. Use different IP when I sign in to my eBay account(which automaticaly does) and never sign in to suspended accounts.

2. Use different paypal account (I do have 1 more paypal account, the registered name and adress is same, but creditcard is different)

3. Not to link the paypal account with eBay account.

will this be enough??

How do you think the possibility of not getting suspention?
If you have anything to add, please let me know!

Thanks for the help

airliquid
Old 08-31-2007

check to see if the other account is still alive by NOT logging into EB and just go to community look up the id and besure to click it to see if its still regstered. if you log into a dead acct its a killer for any others you have including PP ones.