Advice for my website? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions

General Platform Discussions Discuss other platforms (marketplace accounts, payment gateways, ad accounts, social accounts and more). In other words, if it's about another platform and it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here.

Old 12-21-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Advice for my website?

From someone who knows what they're talking about.
The site is www.lissinup.com
Instagram is @lissinup
Facebook page: @lissinupnow

What do you recommend to improve this site?
What can i do to make it more popular on search engines? II'm not a coder nor a programmer, would paying someone for this be worthwhile? What should I look for?
As of now I'm heavily involved in instagram, sharing high quality photos for products, etc..

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-21-2016
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%
Default Re: Advice for my website?

The safety buttons (badges) up top should be at the footer of the website. The top (above the fold) should be for your main call to action (whatever you want that to be) but it needs to grab visitors and keep them engaged with the website.. and push them where you want them to go.. buy buttons).

The popup email submit is a bit intrusive.. but not that bad. I like it's offer though.. who doesn't want something for free?

It would be great to have more reviews towards to the top.. to show that you're real. It seems a bit plain.

You need directions on the website.. I go on it.. and don't know what to do. You have to tell me exactly what you want me to do.. example: Select blah blah

I'd love to see more details about shipping.. whether that's free or cost monies. How it's done, etc. More details on the product pages because that's what I'm looking at before deciding to purchase.

It looks good overall.

I would suggest looking at the competitors and incorporating a few things from them that make sense to you. Focus on things that make you want to make a purchase.

As for traffic.. strike deals with social influencers for shoutouts. SEO will come on it's own.
Old 02-17-2018

Longevity: 35%

No other way can make it famous or ranked in search results until you do a perfect digital marketing strategy for your site. Remember, more than 80 percent of the internet traffic drives through the search engines like google, bing, Yandex, Yahoo, Baidu and so on. all these engines work on the AI based Softwares like algorithms, ranks brains, crawlers, and spiders etc. Now performing an SEO Strategy is not as easy as it was 5 years before.
Old 02-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahemi View Post
No other way can make it famous or ranked in search results until you do a perfect digital marketing strategy for your site. Remember, more than 80 percent of the internet traffic drives through the search engines like google, bing, Yandex, Yahoo, Baidu and so on. all these engines work on the AI based Softwares like algorithms, ranks brains, crawlers, and spiders etc. Now performing an SEO Strategy is not as easy as it was 5 years before.
Great advice, kinda pointless for the OP since the site is no longer running and the thread is from 2016.
Old 02-18-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Great advice, kinda pointless for the OP since the site is no longer running and the thread is from 2016.
Dang, I was about to go check out the site after reading AK's write-up.

I wonder what happened. The FB page has like 55k likes.