reinstating eBay accounts? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-19-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default reinstating eBay accounts?

I have an old eBay account registered in EU. It is from 2005. I have positive feedback (100%, 393 ratings).

The problem is the account was suspended by eBay about 3 years ago.

Any way to reinstate this account? Buying still works without a problem and I also still use the account regularly for buying, but I need to get back my sellers priviliges.

Any way to reinstate the account? I saw a reinstate service on another forum, however, the OP there did never reply.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%
Default re: reinstating eBay accounts?

The ability to get your account back (or not) is largely going to depend on why it was suspended in the first place. Is this an MC011 type of restriction? If so, you also have to weigh your time and energy into trying to get this old account back vs. making new ones via stealth methods.

BTW, don't get suckered into some "reinstate service" that's just going to take your money and give you nothing. This sounds oddly like the guy on another site constantly promoting his "Tech Support" services which just send you a series of form emails. There is nothing those people can do for you that you can't do yourself.
Old 02-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

That service would have so many problems, lol....no one is going to guarantee you anything, AND especially in reinstating an account.
Old 02-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Best thing you can do OP is to call eBay yourself and sincerely ask if there's any possibility of your account being restored.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Mygadgets (02-20-2018)
Old 02-19-2018
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Best thing you can do OP is to call eBay yourself and sincerely ask if there's any possibility of your account being restored.
Yup, and if they say NO. Make 100 accounts...
How to clean photos
Best image resizer
Old 02-19-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
The ability to get your account back (or not) is largely going to depend on why it was suspended in the first place. Is this an MC011 type of restriction? If so, you also have to weigh your time and energy into trying to get this old account back vs. making new ones via stealth methods.

BTW, don't get suckered into some "reinstate service" that's just going to take your money and give you nothing. This sounds oddly like the guy on another site constantly promoting his "Tech Support" services which just send you a series of form emails. There is nothing those people can do for you that you can't do yourself.
Well, I do not have their email anymore because it was years ago but the reason for restriction was me selling 3 items that ebay deemed as replica. However, they were not replica.

They restricted me first only for 7 days, after that everything was ok again. But then I listed another item and again they suspended the account, this time indefinitely.
But again it was original product.

About the service, I think it is legit. because on his website he says one does not have to pay if they cannot get the account unsuspended.

Last edited by anatho; 02-19-2018 at 05:24 PM.
Old 02-19-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
This is the next problem. This account was made by my grandmother and she died 2 years ago. And at least in Germany they only give information to the OWNER of the account over the phone. So if I call they won't give me information because I am male and the account is registered by a female.
Old 02-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

This forum is all about helping you establish a presence online using multiple STEALTH accounts. If you haven't already done so, have you considered subscribing to the stealth guide which also gives you access to a special members area.

You will find lots of resources here for creating new accounts. Why waste more time trying to recover this old account that eBay may have no intention of reinstating. If you were seller resticted over suspected as selling replicas, it's going to be pretty hard to get that decision overturned, esp. if you are dealing with an MC011 type of suspention.
Old 02-19-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
This forum is all about helping you establish a presence online using multiple STEALTH accounts. If you haven't already done so, have you considered subscribing to the stealth guide which also gives you access to a special members area.

You will find lots of resources here for creating new accounts. Why waste more time trying to recover this old account that eBay may have no intention of reinstating. If you were seller resticted over suspected as selling replicas, it's going to be pretty hard to get that decision overturned, esp. if you are dealing with an MC011 type of suspention.
yes, I wanted to know if it is better to use a stealth account or to get my real account unsuspended. Because it is a very aged account and does not have ANY selling limits.
I also have a stealth account from USA from 2014. It also has 100% feedback and still works
The thing why I cannot use it anymore for about 1 year is that the stealth paypal account linked to this account was hacked by some Chinese guy. They put this pp account on hold for 6 months and then they sent a message that the account is closed permanently and if there are any funds left there, I could cash them out. However I cannot because this sucker changed my password and security questions, so I have no way to login. Anyhow, I think there is only about $50 left there.

So my question, can I use my stealth account again by adding a new stealth paypal?
Old 02-19-2018

Longevity: 72%

If you can't access it how can you add the PP?

on his website he says one does not have to pay if they cannot get the account unsuspended

Well, if he says it on his website then it MUST be true.

So let me get this straight: he's going to get your account reinstated FIRST, and THEN you'll pay him?

Wow, he's trusting. In that case may as well let him try, don't you think?

Or is he offered to refund your money if it doesn't work? Then he's probably the guy on here asking how to proof his PP account against charge-backs.
Old 02-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,910 Times in 8,203 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
Yup, and if they say NO. Make 100 accounts...
Multiple stealth is good - 100 needs a tight plan
Old 02-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Multiple stealth is good - 100 needs a tight plan
Another to the moon post.

You beauty!

Last edited by GreenBean; 02-20-2018 at 01:06 AM.
Old 02-20-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
If you can't access it how can you add the PP?

on his website he says one does not have to pay if they cannot get the account unsuspended

Well, if he says it on his website then it MUST be true.

So let me get this straight: he's going to get your account reinstated FIRST, and THEN you'll pay him?

Wow, he's trusting. In that case may as well let him try, don't you think?

Or is he offered to refund your money if it doesn't work? Then he's probably the guy on here asking how to proof his PP account against charge-backs.
no these are 2 completely different accounts. the suspended account is EU account and my personala account with real info
The US one is stealth with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info. The US one is not suspended. It works fine and I have access.. but I need a new paypal for it because the stealth paypal is closed
I do not think I can add my real (EU) paypal, right?
Old 02-20-2018

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 40%

The more guarantees that come with a service that promises a solution to something difficult like that, the more likely it's a scam... instant seller account repair.... instant credit repair.... instant abs... OF COURSE they have to say "money back guarantee" or promise a no-pay scenario, it's all part of the hook when someone is over promising.

Take that time and money you'd waste on them, stick with this forum, and you can make 20 times as many accounts and 20 times more secure with what you can learn here. And if you are wondering about something that people here say is unlikely, I wouldn't even put any time into it.

This has been the most problem-free and scam-free forum I've ever been a part of (and I have memberships to more than 30 over across a wide variety of subjects and hobbies) that I use regularly. I would advise to stick with the approved sellers and free advice here, (and the stealth guide, of course) I know it's served me extremely well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elliot For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (02-20-2018), phaz0rz (02-20-2018)
Old 02-20-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
The more guarantees that come with a service that promises a solution to something difficult like that, the more likely it's a scam... instant seller account repair.... instant credit repair.... instant abs... OF COURSE they have to say "money back guarantee" or promise a no-pay scenario, it's all part of the hook when someone is over promising.

Take that time and money you'd waste on them, stick with this forum, and you can make 20 times as many accounts and 20 times more secure with what you can learn here. And if you are wondering about something that people here say is unlikely, I wouldn't even put any time into it.

This has been the most problem-free and scam-free forum I've ever been a part of (and I have memberships to more than 30 over across a wide variety of subjects and hobbies) that I use regularly. I would advise to stick with the approved sellers and free advice here, (and the stealth guide, of course) I know it's served me extremely well.
yes that is true. I do not know about his guarantee but what it looks like is that he first tries to unban the account and after that sends the invoice. Because he says to send the ebay name first and then they check if it can be unbanned. Also somewhere I read this seller would also be on this forum, but I cannot find him with the username from the other forum.

I am also really interested in buying from a seller from aspkin, but my problem is not knowing WHAT to buy. Just buying an ebay/pp/gmail combo would of course be easiest way. But if it would be possible to use my existing ebay again, which is aged and has 100% feedback, then of course I would like to do so and only buy a pp account here
Old 02-20-2018

Longevity: 72%

To the best of my knowledge there's nobody here who is selling 'unbanning' services. Check in the services for sale section.

Attaching a new PP to an old EB generally doesn't last very long,

You're better to start over from scratch.
Old 02-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Default Re: reinstating eBay accounts?

Forget it. There is no legit "unbanning service". Again, nothing they can do that you can't do yourself. Even people who claim to work for eBay can't that easily. Within eBay, the T&S (Trust & Safety) is the ONLY department, other than the Executive Office that can supposedly "unban" your account. Even then, there is specific process they follow to do that. It's not as simple as someone pushing a button and it's done.

The purpose of the unbanning service is to likely scam you out of your money. If you are dumb enough to fall for such a ploy, that is.
Old 02-21-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by anatho View Post
I have an old eBay account registered in EU. It is from 2005. I have positive feedback (100%, 393 ratings).

The problem is the account was suspended by eBay about 3 years ago.

Any way to reinstate this account? Buying still works without a problem and I also still use the account regularly for buying, but I need to get back my sellers priviliges.

Any way to reinstate the account? I saw a reinstate service on another forum, however, the OP there did never reply.
First of all, getting an account reinstated is a very small chance depending on what happened.

Second, a reinstate "Service" is very dodgy, there's a reason why we don't offer it here... the father of all stealth forums, I've just seen way too many problems that other people mention when they dipped.

It's usually a lot less effort to just create new accounts and start right away
Old 02-21-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

You are not going to revive this account easily.

In the time it takes, you could start again and be making real money.