Paypal security check "Sorry we can't move forward..." - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-02-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Re: Paypal security check "Sorry we can't move forward..."

Guys i got an usa account 2 days ago but cannot send any money as they keep asking me to add mobile number. I have added a number from textnow which I use to log in and it's confirmed on the account but when I try to send money they won't take this number. Also skype's number won't work.

Any ideas if this crap security check will go off in some time or where can I get the number to pass that verification?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-27-2017

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmag91 View Post
I agree with some of the other posters in the fact that you should never keep that much in your PayPal account.

PayPal does not care about you and they will lock your money up in a heartbeat if they feel the need too, and it doesn't matter the amount.

I've heard horror stories of people keeping 50k+ in their PayPal account and it getting frozen, and once it's frozen you are sh!t out of luck for 6 MONTHS.
This is when you have a lawyer contact PayPal on your behalf. PayPal will by in large ignore inquires and complaints from a personal party. They are much more likely to respond to a certified legal entity acting on your behalf. More than liekly they will release your money before letting you take them to court over 50k. It just wouldn't be worth it for them to go to court, cheaper to just give you your money. The fact is that the majority of people just lay back and take it, so that's what they expect. You most certainly can hire a lawyer to ask them for your money.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dikinyobuttz For This Useful Post:
appleip1 (06-21-2019), swamy (09-16-2017)
Old 05-29-2017

Longevity: 50%

Youll be fine give it a few days and try it again
Old 08-16-2017

Longevity: 38%

Hi this problem arises when you attempt to log into paypal account with a different ip address not recognized to your account. to avoid this, use the pc that you created your paypal account with there should be no such issues with this anymore
Old 09-09-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

even if you use same ip or same browser it will not necessarily fix it but i do know that this tends to happen on new accounts....i operate dozens of paypals at a time and this seems to be the case...especially if you recieve alot of money fast....make sure you do not keep trying to send money or withdrawl and let sit for at least 24 hours then try a small amount and slowly increase from there...the important thing is do not keep clicking when it asks you its like building a brick wall of security against you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Verificationguy For This Useful Post:
appleip1 (06-21-2019), dealagreeproceed (05-10-2019)
Old 09-16-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by missbeingapowerseller View Post
Update: Got a response from Paypal saying basically said to clear cookies and try again in 30 minutes. I did not expect it to work, but it did. I was able to verify by using the text code Paypal sent me, then withdraw money.

To answer the posters question above: I bought a high limit stealth account and ended up selling 35 items totalling $2800 in July. The majority of those funds are pending delivery confirmation. To be honest, my items sold much faster than anticipated. I expected to make that over a 2 month period. I've since pulled some listings to slow down activity until next month.
Nice hope you feel better now.
Old 10-18-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by naoru View Post
Same issue here, i think its a new issue
I have a stealth account logging from vps.
After trying to withdraw founds i was asked to reconfirm my identity using sms, but they would not agree to send it to the GV number,
I tried another number but without success.

So i called them and told that i have a prepaid phone and the rep told me that it seems that im masking my ip in some sort of way, and until i stop doing so, they will not allow me to send payment,

Important to note that account is not limited
I had the same issue. Paypal asked for verification by sms or by call but none worked, always an error so i waited a few days and called. Not much funds was in the account so i was willing to burn it.

The first agent asked my Visa card # and other personal Stealth account details and i supplied them. She said there was no limit on my account and i should be able to send payments but she couldnt get it working so she got a higher TIER rep to talk to me and she said i was using VPN and thats why i was not able to withdraw. BULLLLL. I then used another IP and was able to send a small amount to another paypal address but other payments came with the same message. So i tried then the same VPN IP i was using before and realise i could send payments to some account but not others and then about two days after, the confirmation code was finally sent to my Google voice to be verified.

I verified it and now smooth sailing. I guess calling them or waiting a few days wont hurt. The longer you wait the more trust the account gains so in the end if it actually works and not get limited you will have a better aged account
The Following User Says Thank You to uknow For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (05-10-2019)
Old 10-28-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

also another way to get thru this is to call paypal .....they may try to put your thru identity check but i know how to get around that now.....just did it with rep on the phone and got rid of he quick security check and everything boo ya
The Following User Says Thank You to Verificationguy For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (05-10-2019)
Old 12-29-2017

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verificationguy View Post
also another way to get thru this is to call paypal .....they may try to put your thru identity check but i know how to get around that now.....just did it with rep on the phone and got rid of he quick security check and everything boo ya
How do you get around identity check ?
Old 12-30-2017

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verificationguy View Post
Yess, how did you get around it?
Old 03-18-2018

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by missbeingapowerseller View Post
To answer the posters question above: I bought a high limit stealth account and ended up selling 35 items totalling $2800 in July. The majority of those funds are pending delivery confirmation. To be honest, my items sold much faster than anticipated. I expected to make that over a 2 month period. I've since pulled some listings to slow down activity until next month.

well ****...i wish i had that problem. be more careful next time ,you are lucky.
Old 03-18-2018

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigpapayo View Post
Yess, how did you get around it?
keep calling till you don't get a dick, most reps act weird before they do the check.
Old 03-27-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by austyn12x View Post
keep calling till you don't get a dick, most reps act weird before they do the check.
You did notice that post was way back in 2017?

Old 03-27-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
You did notice that post was way back in 2017?

Thanks for the chuckle
Old 11-02-2018

Longevity: 33%

hi

i have no clue how you can sleep leaving thousands of $$$$$ inside your stealth account leaving it open to paypal and ebay's mercy
if you talk about hundreds i would Say Big NO-NO-NO
then everyone run over and asking advise which made others think not to even try this at all

anyway your money was out be careful, if it was me with my real paypal and ebay account i wouldn't take chance with them too

go in circle avoid getting trapped
Old 11-20-2018

Longevity: 31%

Remember to never ever leave such huge amount in your PayPal account. For security purposes, it would be best if you withdraw your money to your bank account gradually.
Old 11-20-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 30%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryeken View Post
Remember to never ever leave such huge amount in your PayPal account. For security purposes, it would be best if you withdraw your money to your bank account gradually.
6 to go.
Old 02-06-2019

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebayorbust View Post
Only 8 more posts to go.
haha that's funny
Old 05-31-2019

Longevity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukester View Post
What happens to the money after the 6months?

Do they pay you out, in your stealth name?

Cant find any answers on this topic.
Im wondering the same thing. Trying to buy a stealth.
Old 06-21-2019

Hey guys Im having an issue with Paypal. Whenever I Upload my Bank account to Paypal It keeps asking me to verify my Identity or Verify card, IDK what to do, I dont want to verify the card because it is a Prepaid card. I can get around it by changing the Url. IDK if I should add my debit card to the account because you have to put in the billing address and I dont want my account to get linked. Anyone run into something like this
Old 06-21-2019

Whenever I Upload my Bank account to Paypal It keeps asking me to verify my Identity or Verify card, IDK what to do, I dont want to verify the card because it is a Prepaid card. I can get around it by changing the Url. IDK if I should add my debit card to the account because you have to put in the billing address and I dont want my account to get linked. Anyone run into something like this
Old 06-21-2019

Hey you guys know anything about this. Whenever I Upload my Bank account to Paypal It keeps asking me to verify my Identity or Verify card, IDK what to do, I dont want to verify the card because it is a Prepaid card. I can get around it by changing the Url. IDK if I should add my debit card to the account because you have to put in the billing address and I dont want my account to get linked. Anyone run into something like this