I have a question for Ebook Amazon Ghost - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 03-31-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 34%
Post I have a question for Ebook Amazon Ghost

This is info Email when I try to create a new account:

"Hello,

Your account has been closed due to violations of our Seller Policies and Seller Code of Conduct. I have provided our Seller Code of Conduct below for reference:

Seller code of conduct
Amazon enables you to reach hundreds of millions of customers. We strive to ensure a fair and trustworthy buyer and seller experience. At Amazon, we expect you to adhere to the code of conduct principles outlined below. Violation of the code of conduct principles may result in the loss of your selling privileges and removal from Amazon Marketplace.
Seller Code of Conduct Principles:
• Adhere to all applicable laws and abide by all Amazon policies.
• Maintain current account information.
• Never misrepresent yourself.
• Always act in a manner that ensures a trustworthy experience for Amazon customers.
• Never list products that may cause harm to Amazon customers.
• Never engage in any misleading, inappropriate or offensive behavior. This applies to all your activities, including but not limited to:
o Information provided on your account
o Information provided in listings, content or images
o Communication between you and Amazon or you and our customers
• Act fairly at all times. Unfair behavior includes but is not limited to the following:
o Behavior that could be deemed as manipulation or "gaming" of any part of the buying or selling experience
o Actions that could be perceived as manipulating customer reviews, including by directly or indirectly contributing false, misleading or inauthentic content
o Activities that could be perceived as attempting to manipulate Amazon's search results or sales rankings
o Actions that intentionally damage another seller, their listings or their ratings

We will not be providing further information related to this decision.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com "

Amazon Ghost Ebook help me avoid it?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-02-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 71%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: I have a question for Ebook Amazon Ghost

FOllow the Amazon Ghost carefully. Then come back in here to ask your specific questions.

Amazon is not to be taken lightly. Even I still need the guide from time to time to refresh my memory. It's definitely worth it.

you can click on it in my signature below
Old 04-05-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default Can't purchase Amazon Ghost Book

I'm trying to purchase the book but I keep getting errors. I use a real card with all my real info and still I have no idea why it's not working. The error I get only says, "Please correct the following: This transaction has been declined." Has anybody else had this problem? How can I buy the book another way?

Thanks